Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that, but if someone is determined to harm her, I don't see that it would be an impulse thing, and since the media seems to want to keep her in the news - it will continue to do so, which means she will be found anywhere at anytime. So how would not being in Florida be safer? I would think she would have a quicker response from the police if she needs help than in any other State, who would probably think she was some kind of a "troubled person" if she called 911 and said I am Casey Anthony and I need help.

But then again, when has anything the DT has done ever made sense to me? Maybe that's my problem here - expecting them to so something logical...:banghead::banghead:

I don't believe there have been any credible threats to her life though... :innocent: that's just the DT trying to make her newsworthy again.

Even here at WS, where people have followed these cases for three plus years, the interest is continuing to wane. At this very moment, the entire forum is currently being viewed by
Currently Showing threads 1 to 25 of 4758
200 (61 members & 139 guests)
Moderators : 13

Maybe MSM should see this data.
ETA:No news is good news when it comes to these characters.

I don't believe for a minute she is in a small town in Ohio wandering freely on the streets to Starbucks and Old Navy looking just like herself. Nah. Nope.
No way she could do that safely, nor would her 'team' arrange for that. I believe she is hidden away and very protected by a member of her 'team' until they can launch their money making tour with their starlet. I think they are going to try to generate enough money for her (and profit themselves) to set her up somewhere where she can lay low in privacy and safety for a long time. Ohio? Nada. JMO.

This is pure speculation. But let's say KC was staying at the TM's residence and rumors were flying she was there (which it is reported that there had been rumors) what would dispell those rumors. How about pictures of KC walking around Columbus, OH looking as if she had settled in there? By the time they were released she was back in CA. And as an extra added perk, they sold them. jmo

One thing that helps establish the truth behind these photos that they were staged is to become more familiar with the game itself being played on the public here.

As it turns out, staging photos like this is a common practice with celebrities and celebrity photographers. There is some good insider information on a forbes blog:

"it’s also possible that Anthony’s team worked with Splash to sell photos of her—staging the Ohio walkabout. “That happens all of the time,” says the insider. “If she worked out a good deal, she’d get half or 75% of the [money for the] photos each time they were sold. How else is she going to make money?"

So how much could Anthony and her team have made if they had anything to do with this? The insider thinks up to half a million, especially since these were the first photos of her. “She has to capitalize now. In a couple of months, people won’t give a *****.”

The insider is also sure that bigger deals will follow, most likely with a big tabloid: “It won’t be a legit organization.”

There is also an article by Fox News done last week on the subject of the paparazzi staging photos with celebrities:

As for the photos, Lavalette says a lot of the celebrity pics are actually staged by the stars themselves. "When someone has a movie coming out, all the sudden you see them a lot at the photo agencies, but then for months afterwards, you won't catch a glimpse."

The paparazzi get tips from publicists, store owners and even celebs themselves. All of those photos of Kim Kardashian walking the beach with her fiance or partying at her bachelorette party? Lavalette and Kotinsky say she has a relationship with a big photo agency so she can control her image. "Instead of having paparazzi follow her around, she releases the photo, and that actually lowers the value for the paparazzi to go after her," says Kotinsky. Remember when Brad and Angelina sold their first twin baby pics for a reported $14 million and gave the money to charity instead so the paparazzi couldn't make cash off of it? Same deal.

So, what if you spot a celeb in a scandalous situation? Could you sell your cell phone shot to a magazine?

"If it's a story breaker, you could get big money, but if it's just an everyday shot, you won’t get anything," Lavalette said. "You need a lot more skills than just a camera phone to get into major magazines. The photo's gotta be technically perfect, the lighting perfect, the focus perfect, just dead on," Kotinsky added.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...orld-megabuck-celebrity-photos/#ixzz1USG97FOA

Some of these photos were taken with the photographer directly in front of FCA on the sidewalk. It was photo-shopped (edited) so that he/she was not in the reflection of her sunglasses. The point being, FCA had to pretend he wasn't there so that the shot could be "dead on."

Just as networks, producers and magazines have approached the DT for FCA's first interview, rest assured Baez did not have to call splashnews to arrange for this - they approached him and struck a deal, in competition with other agencies. Time was running short with the possible probation hearing in Orlando, and they got these taken to be sure to be the first photos of FCA since her release.

It's all part of the money grab game they are playing on the public. Soon they will be ignored and people "won't give a ****". Shining the light of truth on their game will accelerate the process.

This is pure speculation. But let's say KC was staying at the TM's residence and rumors were flying she was there (which it is reported that there had been rumors) what would dispell those rumors. How about pictures of KC walking around Columbus, OH looking as if she had settled in there? By the time they were released she was back in CA. And as an extra added perk, they sold them. jmo

Also very plausible IMO considering TM doesn't appear to log his flights or use the proper call numbers all the time. I'm sure they'd be able to slip in and out of OH unnoticed. Since the only two places people have been speculating were OH and CA, it would make sense to stage something in the place that she wasn't.

Does anyone know if there are any connections to Merritt Island Florida?

MOO

Even here at WS, where people have followed these cases for three plus years, the interest is continuing to wane. At this very moment, the entire forum is currently being viewed by
Currently Showing threads 1 to 25 of 4758
200 (61 members & 139 guests)
Moderators : 13

Maybe MSM should see this data.
ETA:No news is good news when it comes to these characters.

Nancy Grace's FB shows otherwise...6000 comments on a Casey item posted Sat. and already 1300 on one posted less than an hour ago...that show, anyway, keeps the interest in Casey high for whatever reason...

Nancy Grace's FB shows otherwise...6000 comments on a Casey item posted Sat. and already 1300 on one posted less than an hour ago...that show, anyway, keeps the interest in Casey high for whatever reason...

It's an interesting question of ethics vs. needs when these people like TMZ, Splashnews, Nancy Grace, etc. are using FCA to profit personally.

I hope they do the right thing, but know better.

Maslow_Needs_Hierarchy.jpg

Quite plausible. I wonder what happened to that poster who said her son was at that Columbus motel, watching KC come and go all alone...

I think her nose will really be out of joint when Cindy and George get an interview on national tv. Instead of Casey getting the million dollar exclusive first interview, her parents will be doing the interview circuit trying to sell their new foundation. Casey will be jealous and see this as "they're making money and I'm not."

Remember Casey's remark to Cindy on that jailhouse call to home on July 16, 2008..............."I saw your little cameo", to which Cindy replies, "which one, I've done four."

OT, I know but, If there is a petition to boycot GA and CA from TV I would sign right up.

Is there one and I just haven't heard ??

I live on/in Merritt Island and have not heard a peep about anything Casey here.

Does anyone know if there are any connections to Merritt Island Florida?

MOO

Well yeah people care or we would't be here.
Maybe if her parents cared they would not have turned a blind eye to her, Caylee would still be here.

I think people do care where she is because Casey can victimize others in some way again.

Maybe if her parents cared they would not have turned a blind eye to her, Caylee would still be here.

If Casey hadn't killed her, Caylee would still be here. George and Cindy didn't do it.

I think people do care where she is because Casey can victimize others in some way again.

Not me. She had motivation to kill Caylee, she won't kill again. Hopefully no one would be stupid enough to give her access to their checking account or money. I'm more concerned about what the lunatic fringe might do if they find Casey - not to her so much as to innocent bystanders.

I just posted this in "who will make the most $$" thread, not sure where to put this link (in our discussion threads) but since this post is active today, do we know about FCA throwing a fit when she heard JB's wife was pregnant? see snip I posted below ...just read this article in the WS daily news thread, about the possible "inappropriate" relationship between FCA and JB. Also other items discussed in the article re: JB. is there a thread that contains discussion about that FCA/JB relationship already on here somewhere, if someone knows off-hand? Thanks. otherwise, this article is very interesting, I posted an interesting paragraph below. I would LOVE to hear more about this type of thing between these two. IMO, MOO, etc. (underlining in article snip below is mine).

Crossing the line with Casey Anthony? -
National Crime & Justice | Examiner.com
http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/jose-baez-crossing-the-line-with-casey-anthony

<snip> ....In recently released documents, jail guards assigned to Casey Anthony's unit in the Orange County jail reported to investigators an incident in which Anthony became upset and began crying and cursing when she discovered that Baez's wife was pregnant with his child. In addition, the report goes on to say that Baez and Anthony would spend much of their time together, which was supposed to be used to prepare for trial, staring intently at each other without speaking with their faces less than one inch apart. .....<snip>

I just posted this in "who will make the most $$" thread, not sure where to put this link (in our discussion threads) but since this post is active today, do we know about FCA throwing a fit when she heard JB's wife was pregnant? see snip I posted below ...just read this article in the WS daily news thread, about the possible "inappropriate" relationship between FCA and JB. Also other items discussed in the article re: JB. is there a thread that contains discussion about that FCA/JB relationship already on here somewhere, if someone knows off-hand? Thanks. otherwise, this article is very interesting, I posted an interesting paragraph below. I would LOVE to hear more about this type of thing between these two. IMO, MOO, etc. (underlining in article snip below is mine).

Crossing the line with Casey Anthony? -
National Crime & Justice | Examiner.com
http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/jose-baez-crossing-the-line-with-casey-anthony

<snip> ....In recently released documents, jail guards assigned to Casey Anthony's unit in the Orange County jail reported to investigators an incident in which Anthony became upset and began crying and cursing when she discovered that Baez's wife was pregnant with his child. In addition, the report goes on to say that Baez and Anthony would spend much of their time together, which was supposed to be used to prepare for trial, staring intently at each other without speaking with their faces less than one inch apart. .....<snip>

Is it just me, or is it strange in any kind of relationship for 2 people to get close and stare at each other without speaking for any length of time? That would make me very uncomfortable. Maybe they were playing the who-will-blink-first game?

ITA-it is a parents responsibility to teach right from wrong and instill good character and morals. If your child was stealing from your family, the parents should have stepped in and either 1. reported her to the police and/or 2. sought after professional help for her. IMO

Where's KC? Hopefully a responsible decision is made and heading to probation soon. I believe this persons behavior needs to be supervised and hopefully a transition into living a law abiding life can be made. She needs the proper guidance. IMO

Not me. She had motivation to kill Caylee, she won't kill again. Hopefully no one would be stupid enough to give her access to their checking account or money. I'm more concerned about what the lunatic fringe might do if they find Casey - not to her so much as to innocent bystanders.

What's to say she won't have motivation to kill someone else though? KC is vastly different than most rational thinking people. She lied about things she didn't even need to lie about. We don't know what makes her tick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels