GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me think the perp is local. Why would someone from outside the area stake out a remote, impoverished area? There wouldn't even be a good escape route. The perp couldn't have known how soon Breeann would be discovered missing and LE notified, so had to have a quick escape route - or else was very familiar with the area and didn't have far to drive.

I am thinking that either a local worker, like from the neighboring farm or a house being remodeled, has been lurking and watching her. Having a 5 yr old brother as her babysitter meant it was just a matter of time before she would be alone and vulnerable. Thus the reports of the old white van being in the area
for days previously.

There is also the possibility that one of the neighbors is harboring an RSO, or a new fledgling SO. Someone's bf or father or uncle might have been hanging around and saw their opportunity that morning. I too would like to know more about the new neighbors. Coincidences also get my attention.

I'm trying to think something that isn't the bike or clothes but that would be connected.

Pictures? Some kind of toy(s)? Packaging from a car seat?

Can't think of much offhand.

Edited to add: After reading the quote from the article in the post before this one, about trying to mislead LE... maybe somebody planted training wheels and other bike parts but they don't belong to Breeann's kind of bike?

My first hunch is a piece of a bicycle (single training wheel), duct tape (ugh!), mask, stolen license plate (discarded), toy (possibly the reason for the photo of Breeann's bedroom with her stuffed toys on her Princess bed to be released to the public...?)...anyone else have any other idea's?

Three pieces, too...hmmm...this is gonna drive me nuts!

Can someone please send this link to LE or FBI...I've got to go to work and I've had appointments all day. Look at the corner of Hope Street and Slate TIA
Address in map is done by google by default...I didn't put this address in the search...just Hope Street.
Hope St - Google Maps

Good find. I hope someone sent this in. Looks to be construction going on at the Church and or across the street. There is another cargo van across the street from the white Van with a name of a company that you can clearly see using Google Maps.

That article says 2 pieces not 3 .And im thinking her shoes.

Had a white cargo van pull up beside me at an intersection today. It was an older GMC Savana. Just thought I'd mention.

Can someone please send this link to LE or FBI...I've got to go to work and I've had appointments all day. Look at the corner of Hope Street and Slate TIA
Address in map is done by google by default...I didn't put this address in the search...just Hope Street.
Hope St - Google Maps[/QUOTE

Good find. I hope someone sent this in. Looks to be construction going on at the Church and or across the street. There is another cargo van across the street from the white Van with a name of a company that you can clearly see using Google Maps.

I hope a mod or someone, anyone actually, will turn it in. I'm at work and checking in on my phone. I saw the construction van and it's a company out of St. Louis I believe. Someone please call it in. I know the maps are old but it really could be the van they are looking for if the company does a lot of work in Senath.
A's for the evidence found, I'm thinking possibly the ribbons from her pigtails.

Is this what iam understanding . there were 4 total pieces of evidence found that police had her parents come look at to try and identify....but they were not clothing or bike is that correct.

This whole case is turning my stomach and giving me a migraine.

What kid wakes up at 10 a..m.? And they're saying it might have been closer to 11 a.m. My kids aren't much older, and they've been waking up before 7 a.m. for as long as I can remember. It's rare (like 2-3 times all year) that they sleep past 8 a.m.

The following sentence seems really weird to me.
"We know somebody saw something," Ramos said. "They just don't want to tell us."
I realize she's under a lot of stress. But the second half of that sentence seems accusatory. Why would someone withhold information that could help them find a 3-year-old girl?

Thirty minutes seems like a long time to wait before calling the cops. And the story I read says it might have been 45 minutes. Why is the reporter relying on the father's words? Surely it wouldn't take but a few minutes to check on the exact time of the 911 call.

In any case, it would take me less than five minutes to make that 911 call. If my daughter was outside alone, I'd check a few yards, drive around the block once and call 911. But I don't live in their neighborhood. Perhaps things are different there.

The statement about the case going in "circles" seems like the police chief said more than he meant to say. It seems like he's saying that things aren't adding up.

It's truly odd that they think someone might have planted evidence.

And it's even more bizarre that the evidence apparently wasn't around when they searched the area the first time.

Then there's the matter of what the evidence is. Why not tell us what it is? Wouldn't it possibly help solve the case? And the fact that there were three of these things seems odd. I could take 100 guesses. An empty Happy Meal box? Hair? A shovel? Dirty magazines? Rope? Duct tape? A bottle of bleach? Dolls? Photos? Blankets? I have no idea. But almost everything I just named would be something purchased from a store. Simply naming these items might jog someone's memory.

If the mom really thinks someone knows something but doesn't want to tell them...is there a grudge or some kind of revenge thing going on here?

The only reason I can think of for a 3-yr old waking up that late is if she was on a nap, and was already up earlier, but I don't have any kids so will take it from you folks that it is unusual, and it sounds unusual to me too. Does Dad work nights, maybe?

I've observed that there are many, many parents who don't enforce their kids' bedtimes (if they even have one), especially during the summer and/or on weekends. So kids are up very late, which often means that they sleep later than one might expect in the morning. I see it regularly.

And didn't she disappear on a Saturday? Perhaps BreeAnn went to bed late the night before, since it was a weekend. Regardless, I don't think it's relevant to her disappearance at this point.

<modsnip>

My daughter ..and believe me i have prayed i have begged i have wrote leters , ok maybe not that one but i have prayed that just one sunday she would sleep in untill 10 heck even 9 but no she has some kind of eternal alarm that wakes her up at the crack of dawn every day..so i find 11 pretty darn late to be sleeping .Unless like you said maybe she was up real early like 5 am and had a nap at 11 that makes more sence to me .

I've observed that there are many, many parents who don't enforce their kids' bedtimes (if they even have one), especially during the summer and/or on weekends. So kids are up very late, which often means that they sleep later than one might expect in the morning. I see it regularly.

And didn't she disappear on a Saturday? Perhaps BreeAnn went to bed late the night before, since it was a weekend. Regardless, I don't think it's relevant to her disappearance at this point.

And I don't think I can take another round of 'they didn't call 911 fast enough' with these parents, such as we saw on the Celina threads. The way I see it, we're trying to figure out what might have happened to a missing little girl and hoping she'll come home safe, not trying to take away the 'Parent Of the Year' prize from anybody.

I don't think that is the point, at least not for me. Anything ususual about a routine, or a possibly unorthdox set of hours in the household, anything that might be noticed by a predator, etc. could be important...

Also, what the mom said is very strange to me...why would she think that someone just doens't want to tell her what happened or where her child is? It almost sounds accusatory. I wonder if she has someone in mind. That's all.

I have just had a few glasses of wine BUT even before the wine I have absolutely NO FAITH in the <modsnip> LE forces. Teresa Lynn Butler disappeared from her home on January 25, 2006 and the <modsnip> LE have done diddly squat to find her or those responsible for her disappearance. JMHO so do not expect a solution in any MO case in this area. So sad!

Also, what the mom said is very strange to me...why would she think that someone just doens't want to tell her what happened or where her child is? It almost sounds accusatory. I wonder if she has someone in mind. That's all.

My impression from the article is that the mom means that the police don't want to tell her, not that a neighbor doesn't want to tell her. That's my take on it. Here are the paragraphs from the article:

Rodriguez' parents, Edgar Rodriguez and Claudia Ramos, said authorities haven't told them very much about the items of interest that have been found.

"They say they don't want to tell us something that is not relevant," Rodriguez said as he and his wife searched the grassy area south of Senath where the two items of interest were found. "They are still looking for that white van. As far as the community goes, everybody we talk to says they didn't see anything."

"We know somebody saw something," Ramos said. "They just don't want to tell us."

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1752168.html

I could be wrong about that, of course. But given the way the article was written it's hard to tell who the 'they' is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member