GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planted evidence.......it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Why keep the child? If this is a child molester, he would've done his evil and just dumped her. Tossing training wheels from a stolen bike doesn't make any sense.

I don't know why, but I feel that someone that wanted a child of their own took her. The wheels puzzle me...maybe went and dumped wheels in one direction, then went another to through LE off?????

But why go through the trouble of removing the training wheels if they are going to dump the bike anyway?

That's what's making me think the perp is leading LE away from where Breeann is. I think someone is playing games.

Maybe those wheels do not belong to her bike, some wise guy threw them there...

Maybe the perp told Breeann he would take off her training wheels for her and that's how he lured her away?
tossed them later..

idk just popped into my head..

MOO

He (they) could be hiding her or killed her. If they find that van, they may have the answer.

I meant, if it were a group of kids...what on earth would they do with her for 6 days?

I know, I think whomever took her plans on keeping her and hiding her, keeping the bike to try and keep her happy.

If he wanted to keep her happy, he'd keep the training wheels on. She's 3.

seems like these wheels could be everything or nothing. Will they ever come out with the 3rd piece of evidence?

seems like these wheels could be everything or nothing. Will they ever come out with the 3rd piece of evidence?

Most 3 yr old girls that I know, wouldn't leave without their doll/bear. Has there been any mention if she had a doll/bear or a toy with her?

I meant, if it were a group of kids...what on earth would they do with her for 6 days?

IDK. Maybe they're too afraid to come forward now or she's dead and LE will find her. I'm hoping she's still alive and he/they just don't know what to do right now. Are they tossing clues so one of them can call the tip line at some point to get the reward money when they let her go? He/they will be the heros who found her? Seriously, I'm just tossing theories at this point because the wheel thing just doesn't make any sense to me and I don't want to believe her parents have anything to do with her disappearance.

Wish we knew how old her other silbings are.

Most 3 yr old girls that I know, wouldn't leave without their doll/bear. Has there been any mention if she had a doll/bear or a toy with her?

The thing is she wouldn't have had something like that with her while she was riding a bike.

I am just seriously hoping that the piece of evidence that they are not releasing is NOT a piece of clothing that she was last seen wearing. That would destroy my feelers big time.

I am just seriously hoping that the piece of evidence that they are not releasing is NOT a piece of clothing that she was last seen wearing. That would destroy my feelers big time.

LE said it wasn't clothing

Dad thinks they are hers........and the Chief is acting like he's not sure. HINK. IMoooo

Why keep the child? If this is a child molester, he would've done his evil and just dumped her. Tossing training wheels from a stolen bike doesn't make any sense.

I agree...strangely thinking when a person is disfigured, don't won't to got on in that regard; but it shows it is personal attack. Just speculating there is no reason to chop the bike so to speak & disperse UNLESS you want to bury/hide...just comes across as a crime of passion/personal attack (for last of a better word) to do this TO the bike. The bike could have been buried if the person wanted it concealed, but the parts are being found. ????

Planted evidence.......it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

By whom? I would have to think if LE thought the parents are involved, they would be watching them. When would they risk planting this evidence?

Oh I have a very hard time believing the parents are involved in this one. If it's family, my bet would be on someone outside of that house, but related. I say that because I don't think she'd have a problem jumping into the arms of a relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back