GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH???? So did someone throw one of the wheels over the fence and left the other one on the side of the road????

probably threw them together and one dropped in the ditch, the other got over the fence.

could be as simple as the perp abused and killed breeann and has a little kid at home. He took off the training wheels to make it look like a new present to her and the wife.

imo

Dear Lord I hope not. But that is plausible.

It's summer. Teenagers in rural areas tend to party on country roads. Life isn't all that exciting. Suddenly, though, there's a lot of excitement in town. There are reporters staying at local hotels. Some kid, maybe even the child of a police officer or searcher, thought it would be really funny to toss some old training wheels from his sister's bike into a field. That's what I think happened. That third piece of evidence could be a beer can. There's your potential DNA. You would think, though, that the sheriff wouldn't be as concerned as he has seemed if he suspected it was a prank.

So... they have had these wheels long enuf to check for prints... wonder if they came up with some they can't id? I really can see the perp pitching the wheels just to make the bike harder to ID as hers when he gifts/sells whatever he does with it.

I remember a case where a woman hit a pedestrian and he went through her windshield - she drove home and left him to die in her garage, still stuck in her windshield. People can do some pretty horrific things.

Honey, that was on CSI. I saw that epidode.:blowkiss::blowkiss:

um no it is real life but csi took the case for a show (like they often do)

Chante Jawan Mallard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The incident occurred on October 26, 2001 when Mallard's car struck him; at the time Mallard was believed to have been driving while intoxicated by drugs and alcohol. The force of the impact sent Biggs flying through the windshield, lodging him there.

Mallard then drove home, leaving the injured Biggs stuck in her windshield, and parked her car in her garage. Biggs died two days later still stuck in the windshield.

Special Agent in Charge Dennis L. Baker of the FBI St. Louis Division has announced that two bicycle training wheels have been found. The wheels could possibly be from the bicycle that disappeared along with Breeann Rodriguez. Breeann’s father has seen the training wheels and believes they belong to his daughter because of how he manipulated the training wheels and bike to lower it for her height.

The wheels were found in an area with heavy brush located on County Highway 568 east of Buffalo Ditch in Dunklin County, approximately two miles southeast of Breeann’s home in Senath, Missouri. Law enforcement search teams continue to comb the area.
http://www.fbi.gov/stlouis/press-re...-be-from-endangered-missing-preschoolers-bike

1521936-H.jpg

1521941-H.jpg

so, those look similar to the van in surveillance footage.

I hope somebody just wanted a little girl of their own. I hope she is safe and they will find her soon. I hope they are asking people to come forward because they think someone will notice a new child at their neighbors house and call it in. I hope the training wheels are not from her bike. I hope....because I cannot bear it to be anything else.

It's summer. Teenagers in rural areas tend to party on country roads. Life isn't all that exciting. Suddenly, though, there's a lot of excitement in town. There are reporters staying at local hotels. Some kid, maybe even the child of a police officer or searcher, thought it would be really funny to toss some old training wheels from his sister's bike into a field. That's what I think happened. That third piece of evidence could be a beer can. There's your potential DNA. You would think, though, that the sheriff wouldn't be as concerned as he has seemed if he suspected it was a prank.

bbm....would boredom include snatching a little kid on a bike? Just had another thought. Any gang activity in that neighbourhood? Initiation?

I don't know why but I keep thinking a teenager took her. I think it's because of the bike. A registered sex offender would not take the bike, imo.

bbm....would boredom include snatching a little kid on a bike? Just had another thought. Any gang activity in that neighbourhood? Initiation?

I don't know why but I keep thinking a teenager took her. I think it's because of the bike. A registered sex offender would not take the bike, imo.

But then did what with her? Seems she should have been found, someplace, by someone...

Was anything new said on HLN? I missed it. TIA

So... they have had these wheels long enuf to check for prints... wonder if they came up with some they can't id? I really can see the perp pitching the wheels just to make the bike harder to ID as hers when he gifts/sells whatever he does with it.

Maybe, but he would have to be a complete idiot to keep evidence like that after killing a child. Could happen though. It just seems like he would be afraid his wife had seen the news about the missing child and bike though.

Been reading along, it is very odd that someone would take the training wheels off the bike and discard them like that :waitasec:, a few miles away, they were found correct ? I would assume there would be at least two people in the vehicle, one driving and the other keeping control of her and taking the wheels off the bike as they rolled along throwing the wheels out.
Why keep the bike ?

But then did what with her? Seems she should have been found, someplace, by someone...

He (they) could be hiding her or killed her. If they find that van, they may have the answer.

Been reading along, it is very odd that someone would take the training wheels off the bike and discard them like that :waitasec:, a few miles away, they were found correct ? I would assume there would be at least two people in the vehicle, one driving and the other keeping control of her and taking the wheels off the bike as they rolled along throwing the wheels out.
Why keep the bike ?

I think the bike would be dumped somewhere else. I hope LE is checking the local dumps and dumpsters.

Why keep the bike ?

The only thing that makes sense to me with the way the wheels were found, is that is was not a stranger abduction, and someone wants people to think it was.

Why keep the bike ?

Why keep the child? If this is a child molester, he would've done his evil and just dumped her. Tossing training wheels from a stolen bike doesn't make any sense.

But why go through the trouble of removing the training wheels if they are going to dump the bike anyway?

Why keep the child? If this is a child molester, he would've done his evil and just dumped her. Tossing training wheels from a stolen bike doesn't make any sense.

I know, I think whomever took her plans on keeping her and hiding her, keeping the bike to try and keep her happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname