Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if that's an uncommon thing or not. And would it be uncustomary for another state/jurisdiction to refuse such a request/order?

Other States refuse all the time. Lack of funding, lack of man power, just not interested, you name it. They have enough of their own, usually too many in most States. This State is so far behind and overloaded that most cases get continued several times before the contact and paperwork can even begin. (And who would be willing to take on the Princess and baggage?)

ETA: Sometimes they accept them too, didn't want to leave the impression that the only answer is no way.

I don't know if that's an uncommon thing or not. And would it be uncustomary for another state/jurisdiction to refuse such a request/order?

Casey is sure not a common case. The negative public backlash to any State officials taking her, could cost them their jobs.IMO

Casey is sure not a common case. The negative public backlash to any State officials taking her, could cost them their jobs.IMO

But what's negative about helping another jurisdiction with a subject who's been ordered to serve probation? Wouldn't it be more negative if they refused to assist?

Other States refuse all the time. Lack of funding, lack of man power, just not interested, you name it. They have enough of their own, usually too many in most States. This State is so far behind and overloaded that most cases get continued several times before the contact and paperwork can even begin. (And who would be willing to take on the Princess and baggage?)

Y'all probably know more about it than I do. I am familiar with the overload etc.

Oh yeah, it just occurred to me that where I live, the city with the largest jail facility gets money from other jurisdictions (including the state) to house some of their inmates. Perhaps other cities/towns like that extra cash rolling in.. but then Orange County would have to answer to why they're willing to cough up that extra cash.

Me either, I think it will just be a written Order, unless something is on the docket for today, I have not checked, and don't see why the attorneys would need be present for it.

I'm chuckling to myself thinking, "Wonder if the Order will be entered at 4:58 p.m.", lol. I know, that is bad.
At least HHJP is going to do this today, before he leaves for vacation. You would be surprised how much work Judges have to do and how long it can take to get an Order decided and entered. They just have a lot of work to do including, sitting as Trial Judge, paperwork from those trials, paperwork from older cases asking for something new or a final decision after x amount of time from supervision, paperwork for new cases, more paperwork, research for every case and decision, more than is listed, and then this Judge has the entire system's finances to be concerned with.

BBM. Well if it did, it would beat all of Baez's motions by a minute with no traffic thwartation. :floorlaugh:

:innocent::innocent: Wishful thinking ... but I was hoping JP's "ruling" on the probation would be televised ... and he had to bring CFCA right back into his courtroom and give her her "orders" ...

I am still NOT expecting much out of this ...

MOO ...

If the defense doesn't like the decision it will be appealed I think.

im not saying casey should ect.. they seem to think that she should .. and women dont get publicity like this everyday either .heck even some serial killers didnt get this much .. this case has a life of its own like no other because of all the nutjobs that inserted themselves into the case via internet news ect .. the more public something is the worse i think it can be .. the publicity shouldve stopped after the news that it was caylees remains jmo . then mabey the verdict wouldve been different .. there are people all over that know this case and i will bet these ppl knew and lied when they said they didnt .. i mean lol who doesnt know ..

I feel very strongly that they did and the bulk of the jury was stealth. IIRC one of the jurors when asked if he heard or knew of the case said his wife was following it, but he didn't know that much. Uh yeah, you tell me what wife wouldn't have some kind of comment when finding out her hubby was going to be a juror.
I thought for sure he'd go the other way, but I'm kind of interested to know what she was thinking. :waitasec:

I very much doubt Judge Perry will do anything until the last possible moment here. He will want the talking heads shows in the "can" for the night. Before ruling. And doing nothing.

I very much doubt Judge Perry will do anything until the last possible moment here. He will want the talking heads shows in the "can" for the night. Before ruling. And doing nothing.

I think so too. He will be on vacation as of 5pm. Not his problem after that....

:innocent::innocent: Wishful thinking ... but I was hoping JP's "ruling" on the probation would be televised ... and he had to bring CFCA right back into his courtroom and give her her "orders" ...

I am still NOT expecting much out of this ...

MOO ...

Me either, her justice will come, but not in a Fla. courtrm. Hope she stays out of town as her antics won't be overlooked somewhere else where there's less political influence. :banghead:

I dont know about you all but I am not holding my breath. the state never wants to see her again is my guess and nothing is gonna happen here.

I think they can appeal to the fifth circuit court of appeals.

The decision by JP will be whatever CM and JB want. MOO

:waiting::waiting::waiting: 11:10 a.m. EST ... nothing ...

:sick:

ETA: Just checked Docket at 11:25 a.m. est ... again, nothing ...

ETA: I think IF there is a "ruling" today it will be after 4:30 EST ... MOO ...

I'm not holding my breath, but I do have some hope.

Imo, this "woman" needs some lawful supervision-- she's a mega thief.

I'm not holding my breath, but I do have some hope.

Imo, this "woman" needs some lawful supervision-- she's a mega thief.

:rocker: And may I add ... in MY OPINION, a "liar" and "murderess" ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

unfortunately, I don't have high hopes. maybe I'm trying to prepare myself for the let down. Especially since JP is waiting til the 11th hour to announce his decision. I'm still not completely over the verdict! Wouldn't it be nice though if for once they made her have to account just a tiny bit for what she did? I'm hoping she has to report back to Orlando and serve a year of real probation!! and move back in with Mommy and Daddy! it would be a little tine bit of KARMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike