Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!! I really didn't expect HHJP to hold FCA to probation, so this was a great surprise! I really enjoyed his smackdown of Baez in the order as well! Now when is he going to hold him in contempt for everything he did in the trial???

Here's the bitter-sweet of it:

AWESOME that in at least some small way she is being held accountable for her actions (at least the stealing/check fraud part).

CRAPPY that she'll be back here again. Speaking for my fellow Floridians (and plase forgive my presumptions), "KC, we don't like you any more than you like us."

YEA YEA YEA its a Very HAPPY FRIDAY!

We're working on determining how to handle this. This thread will stay open until we get the order from a MSM.

Then I'll start a new thread to discuss all the sordid details.

**This concludes our WS public service announcement - we will now return to regularly scheduled posting** :floorlaugh:

I posted a copy of the order previously
It really goes into scolding detail on Baez...Can we post snippets?
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/28848066/detail.html

VERY pleased with Perry's decision! From my perspective, it was the only right choice. Bravo.

ROCK ON HHJP!!!!!

OMG, I really didn't expect this!!!! AWESOME!!!!

Helloooooooo Karma! I didn't think you'd be here this soon! WOOT!!!!!!

Now Casey will have to show up for the civil suits!!!!:great::great::great:

:great::great: Great Point !

Oh ... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THOSE VIDEO DEPOSITIONS IN THE CIVIL LAWSUITS !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Was just strolling through the Fox website and saw the breaking news flashing! Bless you HHJP!!!! Didn't even read the news yet - just so happy I rushed back to celebrate with my peeps!!! :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

:skip: ..... :skip: ..... :skip: ..... :skip:

:highfive:

Last week or so I had decided to go with the Judge wouldn't give her probation and should anything be different, I wouldn't be disappointed. I am so NOT disappointed and so happy.

So what does that exactly mean re tasking Baez??? This inquiring mind wants to know....

Starting at the bottom of page 9 of the order the slap gets rather loud. :great: Sting much Baez?:loser:

Hmm, I wonder if Mama Cindy is going to know Casey's address? I know Cindy must thrilled right now! Bet she's getting a pot of chili ready!

Well, maybe some Pizza Joint will take pity on her and give her a job, complete with a speciality pizza named after her.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146950"]Casey To Serve Probation - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500