George has Casey's car destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the battery was what I forgot on the list of removed parts. It will be of no interest to a memorabilia collector. Can you just see some collector displaying the Sunfire's battery: "And this is my most prized possession...the battery from Casey Anthony's deathmobile." A worthless display that would be; no one will be interested.
True ... it's hardly Michael Jackson's glove is it!

Batteries and tires are recycled separately from the metal.

Wow, I'm glad I didn't use this parenting technique with my kids. Instead of actually teaching them not to steal what isn't yours, I would have had to have destroyed mine and hub's cars each time they wanted to take it for a spin.

That could get real expensive over the years. :giggle:

What I meant by that was: I believe that GA knows that Caylee's dead body was in that car and he wasn't going to allow Casey to use the car ever again. Not that he would think that she would steal it. In fact, if you kept up, and it's not that hard to do, the car was never stolen by FCA. She had permission to use the car. They used the stolen car tactic in order to get the police to their home faster, not that the car was ever stolen.

It does serve to send a message to Casey, loud and clear. First, that they know Caylee's little body was in the car, and second, that they are done providing anything for Casey - she's on her own.

Thank you. I see that you understood what I meant. I hope that they continue with that line of thinking also. Let her do it on her own. No more handouts.

I honestly don't believe its a message to anyone. I don't think it has any significance. I think the car was released back to the A's and they didn't want it so they junked it. They could have sold it yes, but then they would have a backlash to deal with. So they just scrap it.

Thats it. I think people put too much thought into anything these people do.

I honestly don't believe its a message to anyone. I don't think it has any significance. I think the car was released back to the A's and they didn't want it so they junked it. They could have sold it yes, but then they would have a backlash to deal with. So they just scrap it.

I'm guessing the car was trashed for almost all the reasons mentioned. I personally think it was to get rid of possible future evidence, just like cremating Caylee. I also think the As just want to erase everything about a murdered Caylee from their lives.

Not too much thought IMO, but it just confirms that the A's lied all along when they insisted that it only contained Pizza or spilled trash. No one would junk a car because of those type of smells on the trunk liner...
They disposed of it because they KNOW it contained remnants of Caylee's decomposing body.

Not too much thought IMO, but it just confirms that the A's lied all along when they insisted that it only contained Pizza or spilled trash. No one would junk a car because of those type of smells on the trunk liner...
They disposed of it because they KNOW it contained remnants of Caylee's decomposing body.

Of course.

Hmmmm..........I think somebody kept it for future $$$$$$. Not necessarily the A's,but I bet someone has it .JMO

George gave the title of the car to the salvage yard. They own the car now, not the A's.

bbm

IMO, the only reason they didn't sell it is because they are financially set at the moment. Cindy wasn't at the Financial Advisors office to talk about the weather. It must be nice to have so much money that you crush a car that could have sold for a couple of thousand dollars or more.

I don't agree that they 'lied' all along. At first they wanted to believe that pizza or garbage caused the odor, that's not lying. I'm not aware of them saying anything about the odor since the time Caylee's body was found.

bbm

IMO, the only reason they didn't sell it is because they are financially set at the moment. Cindy wasn't at the Financial Advisors office to talk about the weather. It must be nice to have so much money that you crush a car that could have sold for a couple of thousand dollars or more.

So you think they should have sold the car?

I don't agree that they 'lied' all along. At first they wanted to believe that pizza or garbage caused the odor, that's not lying. I'm not aware of them saying anything about the odor since the time Caylee's body was found.

I don't think they lied.. I think they denied... their minds were not going to let them go there. I think CA still struggles with that, in so many aspects of this ordeal.

I don't think they lied.. I think they denied... their minds were not going to let them go there. I think CA still struggles with that, in so many aspects of this ordeal.

I agree, I think Cindy is more conflicted than any of us realize. I think her mind knows that Casey is guilty, but her heart refuses to accept it, which is why she seems to waver back and forth in her support/condemnation of Casey. We saw examples of that during the trial. I believe there's a good reason she was approved for disability - because her grasp on reality is very loose and still slipping.

I'm not saying that I agree they lied or denied. But when I read this, the letter that Cindy wrote to Casey comes to mind and I can't forget it.

*snipped*
I don’t know if Jeanine told you about the water pipe that broke Fri. We had water from the pipe outside of Caylee’s room leak into her room, mostly into her play corner---carpet was soaked and walls were damp. Everything is drying out but the carpet smells bad.
( I better watch how I describe it, they may come and take it into discovery !) It’s amazing how even clean water can smell rancid after it sits for awhile!

To me, everything to do with the A's has been confusing.

I guess that's why she said it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car. It reminded her of Pizza.

I guess that's why she said it smelled like there's been a dead body in the damn car. It reminded her of Pizza.

No, of course not. IMO, she said it smelled like a dead body had been in the car because that is how it smelled - it was some time afterwards that denial set in. It's very clear to me that Cindy is completely traumatized. Considering that, I can make allowances for her odd behavior. I would hope that no mother here would be capable of doing what people expect of Cindy -- accept immediately that her daughter killed he own child and tossed the baby's body in a swamp. I'd hate to imagine what type of family dynamics would have to go on for any mother to accept that without question.

No, of course not. IMO, she said it smelled like a dead body had been in the car because that is how it smelled - it was some time afterwards that denial set in. It's very clear to me that Cindy is completely traumatized. Considering that, I can make allowances for her odd behavior. I would hope that no mother here would be capable of doing what people expect of Cindy -- accept immediately that her daughter killed he own child and tossed the baby's body in a swamp. I'd hate to imagine what type of family dynamics would have to go on for any mother to accept that without question.

I have to differ - I don't see any denial, I see that she realized the implications of the smell of death in Casey's car with Caylee nowhere to be found. As soon as she calmed down from her initial panicked state the light went on, and she started to deliberately cover up with her alternate versions of what it might have been that caused the smell.
IMO she is a far worse and more dangerous liar than FCA.

BTW- she continued with her lies up to and including the trial- when she said the reason she made that utterance was just to get LE there faster.

I have to differ - I don't see any denial, I see that she realized the implications of the smell of death in Casey's car with Caylee nowhere to be found. As soon as she calmed down from her initial panicked state the light went on, and she started to deliberately cover up with her alternate versions of what it might have been that caused the smell.
IMO she is a far worse and more dangerous liar than FCA.

BTW- she continued with her lies up to and including the trial- when she said the reason she made that utterance was just to get LE there faster.

As you said, it's your opinion. I don't see how anything Cindy has said or done could be considered dangerous. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp