2011.05.20 On a Scale of 1 to 10 How do you Feel About this Jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jury Was Lazy, ignorant an wanted to go home..very sad when Justice for Caylee was so Important...I am so disgusted..hope they live a miserable life.

I think they even admitted that decision was made en masse. And what does that tell you? That they knew the verdict would be met with outrage. I'm not buying what this juror is telling People Mag! :snooty:

I'm not usually this harsh, but I think the guy who said "OK, what ever you all want" is the worst juror on the worst jury ever.

Well now wait. Did the other Jurors jump up and say "hey that's not right, don't just agree with us if you believe she's guilty". If none of the jurors said anything, if and when this juror made that statement - then we are back to "worst Jurors ever"

Mods I don't know where to put this. Please move if you feel necessary.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ones-author-kathy-reichs-blasts-media-coverag

Reichs says she found no kind of abuse and no fractures. “It looked like a well-nourished child with no evidence of abuse,” Reichs says.

HEALTHY CHILDREN DO NOT DUCT TAPE THEM SELVES. Is is Ms Reichs scouting out a new episode? I can't figure out how these people think this precious baby landed in a swamp triple bagged. I am so disgusted.

UGH, I don't know where to put this, not that many very active threads here anymore... FROM OUR NEWS thread:
B]posted by halboedeker on August, 23 2011 9:19 AM

in the news thread.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...uthor-kathy-reichs-blasts-media-coverage.html

VERY interesting to me, are some comments made to this article by an individual with the initials NTS, who used to post here and who at one time we thought was someone with intimate involvement in this case. I saw 3 comments, one is at 9:34, but the MOST INTERESTING comments is at

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 9:58 AM

by NTS, I know I am not allowed to paste that comment here, ***BUT IT APPEARS THE BUS IS NOW DRIVING OVER GA to be sure he is beyond squished. If this is the same NTS, this comment BLEW MY MIND!! it says a few things about GA, and if this NTS is who we thought this person was, Whew!!! IMO, MOO, etc.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ones-author-kathy-reichs-blasts-media-coverag

Reichs says she found no kind of abuse and no fractures. “It looked like a well-nourished child with no evidence of abuse,” Reichs says.

HEALTHY CHILDREN DO NOT DUCT TAPE THEM SELVES. Is is Ms Reichs scouting out a new episode? I can't figure out how these people think this precious baby landed in a swamp triple bagged. I am so disgusted.

I always wonder why this highly educated woman never ceases to amaze me with her completely stupid comments. Who said the child was abused during her short life time - that is abused to the point of fractures, etc. FCA was charged with murder - and last I heard as a layperson, drugging and taping does not cause a fracture before death. Duh Ms Reichs ......and your books are boring too.

I think your comments are in line with your feelings toward the jury. Several have commented that they thought Casey was a good mother.

As many others have pointed out, Susan Smith was an "amazing mother" also (photographs, videos, parties) until she strapped them into their little car seats and drowned them in the lake.

UGH, I don't know where to put this, not that many very active threads here anymore... FROM OUR NEWS thread:

NOW THE LINK IS NOT WORKING!! let me try to fix in, in the news thread.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...uthor-kathy-reichs-blasts-media-coverage.html

VERY interesting to me, are some comments made to this article by an individual with the initials NTS, who used to post here and who at one time we thought was someone with intimate involvement in this case. I saw 3 comments, one is at 9:34, but the MOST INTERESTING comments is at

by NTS, I know I am not allowed to paste that comment here, ***BUT IT APPEARS THE BUS IS NOW DRIVING OVER GA to be sure he is beyond squished. If this is the same NTS, this comment BLEW MY MIND!! it says a few things about GA, and if this NTS is who we thought this person was, Whew!!! IMO, MOO, etc.

Yes, NavySubMom - the poster is who you suspect it is - it's always a good idea to ignore when you read bullcarp.....

It is my belief that they wanted to reach a controversial verdict. They expected that it would result in an avalanche of requests for interviews, etc. They (according to one of the jurors) discussed at length, the media opportunities for them. I believe they also believed they were in for a big payday.

I do believe they are shocked that the public is so outraged. They thought they could successfully peddle the constant whine of "...We were just following the law...".

What has happened instead is that the public correctly identified them as collectively ignorant, lazy and self-interested - none of which are admirable characteristics. They enhance and strengthen this with every word they utter.

What they are "sick" about is the inability to cash in.

:rocker: BBM: Exactly !

And the Jury should have NEVER been given that MEDIA PACKET ! What in the he77 was Judge Perry thinking when he gave them that packet ?

:maddening::banghead::maddening:

I think your comments are in line with your feelings toward the jury. Several have commented that they thought Casey was a good mother.

As many others have pointed out, Susan Smith was an "amazing mother" also (photographs, videos, parties) until she strapped them into their little car seats and drowned them in the lake.

This just makes me want to cry. I don't understand how people can tolerate such acts and just let it go at that. Are people loosing the capability of reasoning? I just don't get it and I am really sad over the things I have read in the last few days.
Am I being to sensitive?

Yes, NavySubMom - the poster is who you suspect it is - it's always a good idea to ignore when you read bullcarp.....

but LG, do you believe this person is still blaming GA, saying he is bizarre and not to let him off the hook..... at this point in time ?? I would think this person would have disappeared into the woodwork about this and be happy this person got the outcome this person desired at trial? I don't know, I just thought this person would have stopped commenting by now, I found it beyond bizarre, but then,

I JUST CONSIDER THIS SOUCE I guess!!!!:floorlaugh:. IMO, MOO, etc.

Ah I get it - this has been a joke lol See, read below. These aren't the FCA Jurors. FCA Jurors would have heard the testimony from Dr. Vass about the chloroform levels. This is a Juror from a different Jury. lol

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-039everything-was-speculation039

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This is a MUST READ and a RE-READ ... and Jury Foreman is a teacher ... a P.E. teacher ... :floorlaugh:

This is why Jury Foreman is a PE teacher and NOT a "Science" Teacher ...

Sorry to laugh ... but I have to keep some sort of "sense of humor" about this ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

but LG, do you believe this person is still blaming GA, saying he is bizarre and not to let him off the hook..... at this point in time ?? I would think this person would have disappeared into the woodwork about this and be happy this person got the outcome this person desired at trial? I don't know, I just thought this person would have stopped commenting by now, I found it beyond bizarre, but then,

I JUST CONSIDER THIS SOUCE I guess!!!!:floorlaugh:. IMO, MOO, etc.

Well, still going through withdrawal I guess - no other case that has multiple boards talking about it to hop from internet location to internet location.

We have trouble with the jury's decision and miss our friendships now the trial is over. That poster misses the constant attention and poster's outrage at all the disruption the poster caused. I guess withdrawal for some is worse than for others.

I have edited out my comments about the baby dropping incident because although I heard it on my news channel here in Vancouver, I have yet to find a news blurb about it in Florida.

I always wonder why this highly educated woman never ceases to amaze me with her completely stupid comments.

Who said the child was abused during her short life time - that is abused to the point of fractures, etc. FCA was charged with murder - and last I heard as a layperson, drugging and taping does not cause a fracture before death. Duh Ms Reichs ......and your books are boring too.

Logicalgirl - I never tire of reading your comments. Your posts run the range from witty and clever to a distilled painful clarity of the facts. From thoughtful and heartfelt to funny and light to acerbic sarcasm - you ALWAYS provide a helpful perspective.

Once again you have shone the glaring light on an atrocity - a horrible form of undetectable child abuse. And it makes the claim of "good mother" all the more chilling.

Wow, I did not think my opinion of the jury could go any lower. And now in that People article it turns out they were a bunch of gutless sheep. No one wanted to stand up for what they believed in, just go along with the herd. What a horrible, despicable jury. If this is what juries are nowadays, the justice system is in SERIOUS trouble. I think squirrels wrapped in dryer sheets smoking marijuana and eating meat with a bag over their heads in Casey's trunk could have come to a better decision. Wow.

in the news thread.

I see what your saying...:sick: Good grief.

This just makes me want to cry. I don't understand how people can tolerate such acts and just let it go at that. Are people loosing the capability of reasoning? I just don't get it and I am really sad over the things I have read in the last few days.
Am I being to sensitive?

No ,you're not,IMO. This jury has undermined our sense of justice,fairness and safety. If 12 people could so easily be led astray,to believe they are following the law and jury instructions ,without one of them standing firm,it does not bode well for the Justice System in our country.

I truly believe we will have create laws forbidding any type of compensation related to a jurors service ,with the exception of the stipend from the county.

Wow, I did not think my opinion of the jury could go any lower. And now in that People article it turns out they were a bunch of gutless sheep. No one wanted to stand up for what they believed in, just go along with the herd. What a horrible, despicable jury. If this is what juries are nowadays, the justice system is in SERIOUS trouble. I think squirrels wrapped in dryer sheets smoking marijuana and eating meat with a bag over their heads in Casey's trunk could have come to a better decision. Wow.

Oh,Aedrys,
Please don't malign sheep this way. I have 2, Isaboo and Grace,and they are very clever. They follow no one because they are both leaders ,know exactly what they want,speak up (loudly) when they disagree and generally rule our household. I rate my sheep a 9 (gotta keep some wriggle room ) and the jury a big fat 0 . :lamb:

Oh,Aedrys,
Please don't malign sheep this way. I have 2, Isaboo and Grace,and they are very clever. They follow no one because they are both leaders ,know exactly what they want,speak up (loudly) when they disagree and generally rule our household. I rate my sheep a 9 (gotta keep some wriggle room ) and the jury a big fat 0 . :lamb:

ROFL. You made me laugh out loud at work! I need that, and thank goodness I'm on my lunch hour. I never intended to malign sheep. I apologize!!! Wow, sounds like your sheep would have made a better decision here!

I just cannot get over them saying how unhappy they were to reach the verdict?

WTF? why would they be so unhappy with it if they thought it was right?

dont get me wrong, I fullheartedly agree that FCA is a horrible person, but I, from the evidence presented in court, am certain she is a baby killer. they....think she is horrible but are NOT convinced she is a babykiller. so what's to feel bad about?

2g, I guess they asked themselves if they should go with what they knew in their gut was right even if they didn't think the state proved it. I've heard Mark Eiglarsh (sp?) Say the truth doesn't matter, only what's proven matters. I've also seen Marcia Clark write on her blog that she would have gone with guilty in this case, regardless of the perceived absence of a smoking gun.

This case got a bad jury, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member