GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoL 11/06/24(Fri)13:39 No. 145169 ID: d0d6dc
>>145143

[Explaining how if the cops try and arrest him, he'll kill the cop first.]

I just keep remembering the video of him being lead by the police up the stairs, like a child, only a few days after this post was written. And comparing it to the bravado shown here.

I just keep remembering the video of him being lead by the police up the stairs, like a child, only a few days after this post was written. And comparing it to the bravado shown here.

Agree, and something else that strikes me as interestingis that he was obviously knowledgeable about guns and proud of his. I saw a post where another user said SMD had a 1911 variant pistol (possibly a Kimber). Why would such a person then say in an interview that he had a little, small handgun he keeps for defense? Sounds like he was trying to downplay the reason he has a gun.

In this post McDaniel expresses his thoughts concerning justice for the trafficking of a 14 year old girl.

Link to page scroll down to about the middle of the page.

There are a number of posts where he speaks out against pedophiles. Yet he has those disgusting photos?:furious:

McDaniel's thoughts concerning justice for the trafficking of a 14 year old girl.

Link to page scroll down to about the middle of the page.

There are a number of posts where he speaks out against pedophiles. Yet he has those disgusting photos?:furious:

We have found the TREASURE TROVE that I thought was out there!! And it confirms all of our beliefs about McD and then some.
Great find by MaconMom !! This is truly disturbing creepy stuff , well, all except for the Christina Hendricks thing, I am guilty of that as well.

The site SMD was posting on is operatorchan.org. To easily find his posts, search for this in Google:

site: operatorchan.org SoL

There's a wealth of disturbing posts from him on this site. Please share what you find.

So far I have determined that his moniker "SoL" stands for Sons of Liberty and is not from a video game like some previously speculated but named for the Revolutionary movement.

http://operatorchan.org/s/arch/src/s15166_Me with the Justice.jpg - photo of SMD with Judge Clarence Thomas
Kudos for the find! :rocker:
I spent quite some time last night and didn't uncover this. :bowdown:

This is probably the best insight into SM we've gotten so far.
But MAN what a horrible site to try and follow :banghead:

^It is this type of individual who may very well have been a victim of sexual abuse themselves. Makes you wonder...
Possibly, or a person whose normal development was interrupted at a critical stage in a different way. Feelings of shame and fear of punishment associated with a strong disciplinary reaction to childhood sexual curiosity could have a similar effect and give rise to regressive behavior and avoidant tendencies.

Agree, and something else that strikes me as interestingis that he was obviously knowledgeable about guns and proud of his. I saw a post where another user said SMD had a 1911 variant pistol (possibly a Kimber). Why would such a person then say in an interview that he had a little, small handgun he keeps for defense? Sounds like he was trying to downplay the reason he has a gun.

I agree. He's definitely into guns and was downplaying his "little handgun" And I'm not believing GM when she says he never fired any of them.

In addition to the "little handgun" for defense he had these:
SoL 10/03/11(Thu)15:03 No. 168167
<modsnip>

:tos:Whoooaaaa!!!! We can't copy and pastes from other sites. I'll wait about fifteen minutes to give you time to go back and edit your posts. You can paraphrase the comments that interest you. If you don't edit, I'll have to delete them. Thanks.

In one post, McD is talking about a movie that is, ironically and horribly, called "The Girl Next Door." You can find it here: http://operatorchan.org/m/arch/res/6018.html

He brags about how scenes of torture and mutilation fail to repel him:

[Bessie, do I need to remove the quote? How long a quote is too long?]
Yes! Read my post below (or above). I agree this is fascinating information, but we can't copy and paste.

Here are the guns SMD owns:

An AK-47 and a 10mm?? These are more than most people would want/need for self defense. And I certainly wouldn't qualify either as a "little handgun."
Exactly what I as thinking , right back to his interview talking about having a "little handgun" for protection .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheSolver