GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOOOOOO, are we NOW talking PREMEDITATION?!!!!!!! I mean JEEZE!!!! He's done everything he's said he would do in many of his postings!! Why post that sheet if it isn't in your head that it would/could/will/proposed to happen. RIGHT? LE is going to hang him now if they can use these posts!!!!! Can they prove it's him?

I imagine they'll be able to prove he posted, if he did. But the thing is, in spite of the disturbing things he does say, nowhere does he say: "I AM going to commit a murder. I am going to murder my neighbor." Not saying these postings mean nothing...but, like it or not, context does have to be considered ... there are some other pretty disturbing posts on that site, from others, depending on how you look at things ... and we can trust the defense will try to see to it that context is considered, as it should be.

I hope this stuff is allowed in court...I imagine it will be a quite the battle to keep it out...but I don't see how it is not relevant, personally.

Oh well..let them delete away... Erase all traces of the member SoL.. Another great thing about Websleuthers is I can 100% guarantee you that every single one of SoL's lovely posts have been scanned in and saved.. Infact I believe someone one page back was even talking about it last night..

So no worries!! Websleuthers have copies of the post in their original and unedited form..for any who are interested to read them..

BTW~ exactly who are they deleting them to hide away from? surely not LE..as if that somehow made them not exist..lol:floorlaugh:

Oh well..let them delete away... Erase all traces of the member SoL.. Another great thing about Websleuthers is I can 100% guarantee you that every single one of SoL's lovely posts have been scanned in and saved.. Infact I believe someone one page back was even talking about it last night..

So no worries!! Websleuthers have copies of the post in their original and unedited form..for any who are interested to read them..

BTW~ exactly who are they deleting them to hide away from? surely not LE..as if that somehow made them not exist..lol:floorlaugh:

Isn't that the truth!:rocker:

Good morning all...

OK I even dreamed about this case last night. :( I did have another thought though. That commenter on Macon.com mentioned he was on a few forums SMD was on right? So, I think that means the other forum(s) were similar, something like 4Chan. Is there another "chan"? And he must have either used the same username or knew this guy personally. I'm leaning towards him using the same user name.

On the other hand, maybe he meant different forums within OpChan. I noticed SMD posted on several different boards on that site (Talk, Weapons, etc).

about the bolding: I have dreamed about it a few times myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz