Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time did George leave for work? IIRC, it was about 12:30.

How could the baby drown in the afternoon, and George took over, yet he still made it to work on time?

Or maybe he was referring to Casey in the blue dress pic? :innocent:

Yeah, I went there. :floorlaugh:

Sorry...couldn't resist. :iamashamed:

Or maybe BC saw this pic of KC with the cigar and it brought back some memories of his own!!
winkie.gif

2casey.jpg

Yeah, I went there too. :floorlaugh:

who are the people for the "categories" below?

child advocacy law, psychiatry, psychology, grief counseling and natural spirituality

I believe they are the co-authors of the book, Charles L. Whitfield, MD and Barbara H. Whitfield, RT ...

By the way, I found out that the publisher of this book is Muse House Press, which appears to be a company owned by Barbara H. Whitfield to publish her own books.

And all the comments praising this Wendy Murphy book at amazon.com and Barnes and Noble appear to be friends of Barbara Whitfield, who have written similar praises for all of her other books.

From the link below, a free copy of Chapter 7 can be downloaded. IMHO, it is ridiculous, wild speculation.

http://Barbara-Whitfield.Blogspot.com/

From the above link:

"MEDICAL AND LEGAL ADVOCATES RELEASE SHOCKING NEW EVIDENCE ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL TO "GIVE VOICE" TO CAYLEE
As authors of a book on the verge of release, we felt compelled to release one chapter prematurely, for free, in response to the recent Dr. Phil episodes during which George and Cindy Anthony declared their beliefs about how Caylee died."

Bill Clinton is a politician. Politicians are used to BS'ing people, and I'm sure that is what he was doing to Baez.

What has the world come to when a former president (don't really care which one) congratulates a lawyer (gag) who got their client "off" in a case that involves the death of a (murdered) child? Wow... what a victory! I hope he gets some major backlash.

:

thanks...:blushing

I never believed Caylee died the night of the alleged fight...I believed she died in the Afternoon of June 16 2008...after George went to work

thanks to Baez for clarifying that Caylee did indeed die the afternoon of June 16, 2008

I agree, I have always thought it was the afternoon of the 16th. I also thank baez for finally confirming that. I'm fiddling my thory to the death occuring around the same time as the phone calls flurry. I have to go back over old docs and I cant bring myself to do it just yet (since the verdict I cant bear to knowing it was all for nothing in the end, no justice for caylee.)

WOW, so Baez made a whopper of an "oops"!!!! :woohoo: What an ______!

BTW,

It's been so nice...I've gone literally DAYS without thinking of Casey, G and CA. After 3 years of following this case, it's so nice on the days where I haven't wasted any minutes of my life thinking of the dysfunctional trio.

But, then when I do think of them, have to come back "home" here at WS to see what y'all have sleuthed out, etc. I'd also hate to miss if CFA has violated her probation yet. :crazy:

What has the world come to when a former president (don't really care which one) congratulates a lawyer (gag) who got their client "off" in a case that involves the death of a (murdered) child? Wow... what a victory! I hope he gets some major backlash.

Even if he agrees that the state failed to prove their case, I'm surprised he would say something like that to JB like it was some football game he just won.

He won't get any backlash though. If he can't get backlash for getting it on in the oval office, he won't for some comment to FCA's lawyer.

WOW, so Baez made a whopper of an "oops"!!!! :woohoo: What an ______!

BTW,

It's been so nice...I've gone literally DAYS without thinking of Casey, G and CA. After 3 years of following this case, it's so nice on the days where I haven't wasted any minutes of my life thinking of the dysfunctional trio.

But, then when I do think of them, have to come back "home" here at WS to see what y'all have sleuthed out, etc. I'd also hate to miss if CFA has violated her probation yet. :crazy:

The irony of all this is the one person all these people doing talk show interviews/books about hasn't said a peep or been seen since she was let out of jail.

What time did George leave for work? IIRC, it was about 12:30.

How could the baby drown in the afternoon, and George took over, yet he still made it to work on time?

and duct tape & wrap her in 2 garbage bags, & a laundry bag while screaming LOOK"WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOUR MOTHER WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!
I guess he dumped her down the street on his way to work that day.:innocent:

and duct tape & wrap her in 2 garbage bags, & a laundry bag while screaming LOOK"WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOUR MOTHER WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!
I guess he dumped her down the street on his way to work that day.:innocent:

You left something out: "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! GO GRAB THE DUCT TAPE AND A COUPLE OF TRASH BAGS WHILE YOUR AT IT. YOUR MOTHER WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. AND STEP ON IT I'LL BE LATE FOR WORK!!!!

Makes perfect sense now, don't you think?? jmo

Sure she's learning another language. It's just make her look better. I highly doubt she has the attention and discipline to learn another language. Fine, send her out of the country after her probation. How about she gets dropped off in Mexico or Central or South America. Or the Middle East. Or China, even. I'm sure she'll do just fine in any of those places.

Here's a question I don't know the answer to. If she has a record (don't want to break the Mod's new rules) what country will let her in?

I don't believe she could come to Canada for example....so does Mexico let people who have criminal records enter and live in their country? I knew a couple who had a record for white collar crime and they had to get a pardon before they could move to Mexico. Have the rules changed or is Steve H. smoking that funny stuff?

And I wonder what it is like to see a grief counsellor and a psychiatrist to get you mind straightened out when you have to keep lying about killing your child?
What good is that going to do? And who is paying for it if FCA keeps saying on her probation report that she has no income?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean