Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez calls George’s comments ‘preposterous’
snip-
Walters asked about George Anthony’s comments to Dr. Phil McGraw that Casey Anthony was at the crime scene and was responsible for Caylee’s death. The last part of George and Cindy Anthony’s interview on “Dr. Phil” airs at 3 p.m. today on WOFL-Channel 35.

“I think it’s preposterous, and it certainly doesn’t surprise me that he’s making these statements now,” Baez said of George. “His recent claim that Casey and someone else may have drugged Caylee — is sad that he would say something like that. Caylee died on a Monday afternoon. His theory is that someone drugged her to go out and party. If you live in Orlando, you know there’s not very many parties on a Monday afternoon. All they did that evening was go out and rent a video. It makes no sense.”

What’s going on with Casey?

“She’s currently in therapy, doing her best to adjust to the last three years of her life,” Baez said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...posterous.html

BBM
For 3 years we have sleuthed out, and have proposed theories that Caylee died the afternoon of June 16th due to the activities of the day, cellphone pings, computer usage and a retelling of events by key players.

BUT, And please correct if I am wrong, didn't Baez say during the trial that Caylee drowned on Monday June 16th in the AM?
George went to work in the Afternoon

Let's see if I have this straight.... Caylee dies in the afternoon, she is found by George who then screams at Casey that Cindy will never forgive her and that Casey will go to jail for the rest of her life.. Caylee's body is disposed of... George goes to work and Casey ends up at Tony's after he gets home from school so they can go rent movies together and spend the night and the next day in bed together and the only time she returns home is when she knows her parents are at work.

..interesting from KarmaGet'Em on the twitter thread:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Interesting RT @adamlongo: Jose Baez met former President Bill Clinton this AM in the @todayshow studios. Prez said congrats. #CaseyAnthony

..i can just imagine baez's head visibly swelling on the spot..

Prez said "congrats"? Are we sure it wasn't something more
like "con artist rats"?

:floorlaugh:

..interesting from KarmaGet'Em on the twitter thread:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Interesting RT @adamlongo: Jose Baez met former President Bill Clinton this AM in the @todayshow studios. Prez said congrats. #CaseyAnthony

..i can just imagine baez's head visibly swelling on the spot..

CB & BBM:
Ohhhh. And there's a stellar citizen of the United States.

BBM
For 3 years we have sleuthed out, and have proposed theories that Caylee died the afternoon of June 16th due to the activities of the day, cellphone pings, computer usage and a retelling of events by key players.

BUT, And please correct if I am wrong, didn't Baez say during the trial that Caylee drowned on Monday June 16th in the AM?George went to work in the Afternoon

Let's see if I have this straight.... Caylee dies in the afternoon, she is found by George who then screams at Casey that Cindy will never forgive her and that Casey will go to jail for the rest of her life.. Caylee's body is disposed of... George goes to work and Casey ends up at Tony's after he gets home from school so they can go rent movies together and spend the night and the next day in bed together and the only time she returns home is when she knows her parents are at work.

Yes he did. However he stumbled around on it at trial. IIRC it went something like this: Caylee drowned on the morning uh afternoon yeah the morning of the 16th of June.

Who misses the Sidebar threads?! :great: :woohoo:

We're going to start revamping Caylee's forum a bit. The Sidebar thread is going to serve as a "general discussion" thread. Instead of having umpteen threads about subjects that we can only sleuth and talk until it has all been said (i.e., how much more can we really say that hasn't already been said about Ashton's book until it comes out and we can read it for ourselves?) - those are the kind of things that will be the purpose of this thread. If there isn't an open topical thread, then it belongs in the Sidebar Discussion thread.

We're going to start closing the great old sleuthing threads :sleuth: like the Duct Tape, Fiber Analysis, Trunk Stain and Chloroform threads (among others) and move them to the resource forum. The sleuthing done on those type of threads is amazing and we want to honor the work done by our members and keep them for reference only.

We'll still open new threads when something relevant is breaking and the subject warrants its own thread. (i.e., when Ashton's book is released in November we will open a new thread so members can discuss the content of the book.) Right now we have too many threads where the discussion is overlapping and we are going to close many of those over the next few weeks. Simply put, when the current threads have run their course and they end up :deadhorse:, we'll be closing them.

So, please don't anyone panic if you start seeing locks thrown and threads moving to other sub-forums. We're just putting away the valuables and doing some cleaning up around here.

Oh! I knew I forgot something! :doh: It wouldn't be a real Sidebar thread without some grub!

sandwich_platter.jpg

http://citygrillecatering.com/dropOffMenu.htm

Fruit-and-Cheese-Tray-1.jpg

http://www.cannolikings.com/platters2.htm

You're a Peach, Beach. Great idea.

BBM

BUT, And please correct if I am wrong, didn't Baez say during the trial that Caylee drowned on Monday June 16th in the AM?
George went to work in the Afternoon

Let's see if I have this straight.... Caylee dies in the afternoon,
she is found by George who then screams at Casey that Cindy will never forgive her and that Casey will go to jail for the rest of her life.. Caylee's body is disposed of... George goes to work and Casey ends up at Tony's after he gets home from school so they can go rent movies together and spend the night and the next day in bed together and the only time she returns home is when she knows her parents are at work.

WOW YOU ARE GOOD. I completely missed that! holy carp do we have a worshipful smiley? cause you deserve ten of them. at LEAST ten.

well, there goes any theory caylee died the night after the fight...she did last all the way til the next day in the afternoon just like many of us figured.

thanks, JB. HEAR THAT, PINELLAS 17?? HE AS GOOD AS ADMITS HIS OS WAS ALL LIES. they couldnt tell THAT truth cause GA was at WORK.

Since this is Sidebar, I hope it is okay to ask this question. Who was it that reported that OCA would wake up sweating at night? Was it TL? Did it fit in the time frame after Caylee's death?

Thanks in advance. I have been looking for this but couldn't find it.

Since this is Sidebar, I hope it is okay to ask this question. Who was it that reported that OCA would wake up sweating at night? Was it TL? Did it fit in the time frame after Caylee's death?

Thanks in advance. I have been looking for this but couldn't find it.

Yes, it was Tony L and I'm not sure if it was many nights but he did mention one night with nightmares and one night up watching some Caylee videos and perhaps upset....but she never did tell Tony L that Caylee was "missing".

Still, it was on the market at one time in order to hit trulia.com.
I suspect some private negotiations are going on behind closed doors after a number of genuine buyers expressed interest.
Various items in that house could be piece mealed out on Ebay or another "on line" auction site. There are quite some avid collectors for those type of crime associated items.
The commercial value of stuff out of that house is still strong.
Although the money loving Anthonys could not really sell the stuff directly, am sure that some deal will be struck with a third, more anonymous party with most of it sold under the table. The folks who expressed interest in the now destroyed Sunfire, probably had interest in other items also.
The fake Foundation will come in handy too for this purpose.All this sold stuff will use the "Donation" route.
Makes it appear much more sanitized and less blood money thirsty.
JMO.

bbm
Not necessarily,
My house shows "Off Market" as well and we have been the 1st and only owners of this new home and we have never put it up for sale either.
We had the home built by a new home builder.

:
WOW YOU ARE GOOD. I completely missed that! holy carp do we have a worshipful smiley? cause you deserve ten of them. at LEAST ten.

well, there goes any theory caylee died the night after the fight...she did last all the way til the next day in the afternoon just like many of us figured.

thanks, JB. HEAR THAT, PINELLAS 17?? HE AS GOOD AS ADMITS HIS OS WAS ALL LIES. they couldnt tell THAT truth cause GA was at WORK.

thanks...:blushing

I never believed Caylee died the night of the alleged fight...I believed she died in the Afternoon of June 16 2008...after George went to work

thanks to Baez for clarifying that Caylee did indeed die the afternoon of June 16, 2008

So do we think Clinton was congratulating JB on his win......or the licorice??? jmo

Or maybe he was referring to Casey in the blue dress pic? :innocent:

Yeah, I went there. :floorlaugh:

Sorry...couldn't resist. :iamashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads