What happened to Rebecca Zahau?

What do you think happened to Rebecca Zahau?

• It was a suicide.

Votes: 31 13.1%
  • It was not a suicide.

Votes: 50 21.2%
  • It was a hired hit.

Votes: 22 9.3%
  • It was a murder committed by someone angry about Max's accident.

Votes: 106 44.9%
  • I am unsure of what really happened (on the fence).

Votes: 27 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this article:

http://www.uncoverage.net/2011/07/2...emocrats-san-diego-home-raise-more-questions/

snip

Back to July 11, the date of 6-yr-old Max Stacknai’s accident. Down the street, the location of Dina Stacknai’s home. Dina Stacknai, the estranged wife of Jonah Stacknai, mother of 6-yr-old Max.

According to a report from local CBS 8 affiliate, neighbors reported a ‘police disturbance’ at Dina Shacknai’s home on the day of Max’s accident. Missing from the report, when the ‘disturbance’ occurred?

What? Was this LE looking for DS? Or does this have something to do with LE being unable to find/reach DS for a few hours after Max's accident?

My thinking on this:

The police disturbance reported by DS's neighbors was the police trying to contact her regarding the accident. There is a post somewhere here that someone was on the police scanner thread and caught it as it happened. Sorry I don't have a link. But they were unable to locate her for several hours and apparently never did. (as we know it)

A dark headed, well dressed woman was seen by someone at the JS home at the time of the accident. There were also early reports that stated this.

I believe this woman was DS and also believe GS was there at the time of the accident.

I don't know how the twin sister fits into all of this. Didn't RZ pick her up at the airport later that day?

Anyway. That's how I feel about it today .. :crazy: These are all just my own ideas ... MOO MOO

GS is a beautiful girl and it is nice to see all three children together in a photo. Wonder where this was taken. Wonder if KS knows that her children spend time with DS?

Seeing Max is heartbreaking. He looks like a mini me of JS. TWA Max!!

From Daily Beast article that I didn't know before:

Rebecca frantically dialed Shacknai. It was one of the few times he had his phone with him at the gym. When he answered, all he heard was a frightening din. He raced home in time to see Max being loaded into an ambulance. Shacknai climbed in for the trip to Sharp Coronado Hospital. (page 2)

Rebecca returned to the hospital the next day to see Max again while Dina was home sleeping after an all-night vigil. (page 2)

I thought it was said that family stayed at RMD house?

Link in casehttp://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html:

GS is a beautiful girl and it is nice to see all three children together in a photo. Wonder where this was taken. Wonder if KS knows that her children spend time with DS?

From the FB page it indicates the picture was uploaded on 6/27/11 .. I would guess it to be DS's Coronado home. Just a guess, though.

Sad photo to look at now. RIP little Max.

Somewhere I have seen an obit for Dina's father. It was from 2003, and it listed GS and ES as his grandchildren (this was long before MS was born).

Hmmm.... yeah, what were the dynamics there? I can see them going from dad's house down to see Max at mom's in Coronado. I think it's a little strange DR would take a photo of them all together though. Can't explain, it just seems a bit too much to me.

Somewhere I have seen an obit for Dina's father. It was from 2003, and it listed GS and ES as his grandchildren (this was long before MS was born).

My, that's unusual. She was their step mom, while Dina was married to Jonah? Wonder how KS felt about that?

For anyone interested Nightline on ABC is covering this case tonight. They are on at 11:00 in my area which is Mountain Time. If interested you'll need to check your schedules.

I answered that it 'It was not a suicide' but I do believe someone that was angry that she was in charge of the child when he died, killed her most likely. This was no suicide. There is no proof that this woman even knew how to tie those elaborate knots or attempt to pull off this type of suicide. Until there is proof that she looked this stuff up online I won't believe it.

I answered that it 'It was not a suicide' but I do believe someone that was angry that she was in charge of the child when he died, killed her most likely. This was no suicide. There is no proof that this woman even knew how to tie those elaborate knots or attempt to pull off this type of suicide. Until there is proof that she looked this stuff up online I won't believe it.

This is a big issue for me, as well. I'm fairly sure LE would have mentioned any searches on internet, that would have made their case for suicide stronger.

I'm have a difficult time believing that she managed to pull off such an elaborate suicide in 2 hours. Seems it may have been pushing time limit if it was researched and thought out.

I have waist length hair and I always keep it tucked inside scarves and even wear it inside my coat in the wintertime. I didn't know that was unusual.

It seems extremely unusual if your from AZ, residing in sunny CA in the summer. IMO

After following this case since the beginning I am certain that Max's death is also suspicious, I don't think he was murdered but it was an accidental death that involved rebecca. I think that both Jonah and Dinah are livid because of this. Up until today I was on the fence. My theory was that she had been verbally blamed by both Dina and Jonah and was about to lose the grandiose life that she wanted all her life ( I have read that she was extremely ambitious) as well as a threat of maybe jailtime or legal action. This lead to her being extremely angry, revengeful, scared and desperate and she set up her suicide to hurt and embarass Jonah.

HOWEVER after today reading those search warrants, I am now leading more towards Rebecca being an extremely strong, resilient woman and Dina and Jonah getting together and full o, f hatred towards her, along with AS have decided to punish her and get rid of her. I am thinking JS did it when he was supposedly at ronald mcs hence her being naked, maybe AS helped, I think it was set up for AS to then find her and set the whole suicide scene. They all agreed that they would stick to the story she committed suicide hence the calls/texts to each other that she had hung herself

Revampz: I agree with your analysis. I also think that MONEY had something to do with the cover up or "pushing it under the covers" with LE. This case was put to bed and closed fast. Money talks. Murdered and made to look like a suicide...

It seems extremely unusual if your from AZ, residing in sunny CA in the summer. IMO

AZ summers are HOT!!! Often 115 degrees or hotter.

Coronado is a nice balmy 80-90 degree region, (some higher days, some cooler), and it even gets quite cool in the morning or at night. Perfect summer weather.

It seems obvious to many that Rebecca was murdered. What do you think is the reason the police rushed to this conclusion and closed the case? There are many details about this case that trouble me but I don't think hanging is the method of choice for women. I wonder what the statistics are of a woman hanging herself.

It seems obvious to many that Rebecca was murdered. What do you think is the reason the police rushed to this conclusion and closed the case? There are many details about this case that trouble me but I don't think hanging is the method of choice for women. I wonder what the statistics are of a woman hanging herself.

39% women used poison. 31 percent of women used firearm. 20% of women used hanging/strangulation/suffocation.

Non-white women have the second lowest suicide rate. The lowest is Black women.

(Group) (# of suicide in 2005) (Rate of death per 100,000)
White Men 23,478 (19.7)
White Women 6,049 (5)
Nonwhite Men 2,429 (9)
Nonwhite Women 681 (2.3)
Black Men 1,621 (8.7)
Black Women 371 (1.8)

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html

39% women used poison. 31 percent of women used firearm. 20% of women used hanging/strangulation/suffocation.

Non-white women have the second lowest suicide rate. The lowest is Black women.

(Group) (# of suicide in 2005) (Rate of death per 100,000)
White Men 23,478 (19.7)
White Women 6,049 (5)
Nonwhite Men 2,429 (9)
Nonwhite Women 681 (2.3)
Black Men 1,621 (8.7)
Black Women 371 (1.8)

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-statistics.html

You left out suicide statistics for Asian women. They have the highest suicide rate of any demographic:

http://www.findcounseling.com/help/...ighest_among_young_asianamerican_women_1.html

You left out suicide statistics for Asian women. They have the highest suicide rate of any demographic:

http://www.findcounseling.com/help/...ighest_among_young_asianamerican_women_1.html

I did not leave out Asian women. The statistics provded by suicide.org does not have a category for Asian women.

The link you provided was about Asian-American women ages 15-24. They have the highest suicide rate of women in any race or ethnic group in that age group. The article further states the reason for high Asian American youth's suicide rate is due to the push to achieve and succeed.

I did not leave out Asian women. The statistics provded by suicide.org does not have a category for Asian women.

The link you provided was about Asian-American women ages 15-24. They have the highest suicide rate of women in any race or ethnic group in that age group. The article further states the reason for high Asian American youth's suicide rate is due to the push to achieve and succeed.

If you want to play the link game, there are links about Asian women up to age 35, which fits RZ's age group. Same thing applies. And go to ANY Asian country and watch the news. Suicide is extremely common, and common by hanging, especially among women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member