Boy From the Woods

'We may never know': Germany's 'forest boy' refusing to co-operate

http://www.theage.com.au/world/we-m...o-cooperate-20110928-1kw3g.html#ixzz1ZGqm2DXj

From above link
"However, the boy has so far refused all offers to help him discover his history and have his photograph published. Instead, he wants ‘‘to be left to get on with his life’’.

Well, this is utter BS IMO, as an adopted child I have been eaten with curiosity about my background and my life before adoption, good or bad, I needed to know

From above link
"However, the boy has so far refused all offers to help him discover his history and have his photograph published. Instead, he wants ‘‘to be left to get on with his life’’.

Well, this is utter BS IMO, as an adopted child I have been eaten with curiosity about my background and my life before adoption, good or bad, I needed to know

Just confirms what I've thought all along - hoax!

I doubt the boy is even 17 - just a way to get a meal and free housing. The problem appears to be finding out who this guy really is, then pushing him out the door.

This past Tuesday evening, NCIS had a storyline about a woman who was actually 27 y.o. but claimed to be 16. She had lived in different foster homes in different towns, but would run away before her "18th" birthday. She had been abused and beaten years before and could not face becoming an adult. Subconsciously she wanted to remain a child in a loving home.
Could this boy be older and just not ready to face adulthood?

This past Tuesday evening, NCIS had a storyline about a woman who was actually 27 y.o. but claimed to be 16. She had lived in different foster homes in different towns, but would run away before her "18th" birthday. She had been abused and beaten years before and could not face becoming an adult. Subconsciously she wanted to remain a child in a loving home.

Law & Order SVU had the exact story line a couple of years ago.

This account from the Daily Telegraph furthers the one from The Age, linked above (which was itself a reprint of a Telegraph article). In it, Berlin police spokesman Thomas Neuendorf states the following about Forest Boy:

• His tent was used, but not overly so, as might be expected based on his tale.
• He was clean, with clean soft hands, trimmed nails, and clean clothes.
• No body has been found (re: the "death and burial of his father" story).
• He can't name a single landmark, town or place to help re-create his path.
• He is now refusing to cooperate with the investigation.

The article is here:

Police begin to doubt 'Forest Boy'

This account from the Daily Telegraph furthers the one from The Age, linked above (which was itself a reprint of a Telegraph article). In it, Berlin police spokesman Thomas Neuendorf states the following about Forest Boy:

The article is here:

Sounds like a kid on a European trip who ran out of money and needed food. lol

Shame on him for giving so many parents of missing kids some hope that this may be their son. :maddening:

That was probably based on the case of Treva Throneberry.

Somebody give the kid a J-O-B and cover his first months room and board, emancipate him as an adult and smear his REAL picture all over the world.

The article is here:

FINALLY, they are doubting his story. We've doubted it all along!

FINALLY, they are doubting his story. We've doubted it all along!

Well, they could always do a survivor-type of test: plunk him in the forest and tell him to feed himself, start a fire, and build a shelter... ;)

To the German police: PUBLISH A PHOTO! IMO there will be an identity.

I wonder if he can be charged with anything, except duping authorities.

I believe that is a "composite" of the boy. I read one article where they said they can not release a photo of the boy because of his age. They are working to give him a "legal guardian" who can then okay releasing his photo.

It is possible his now deceased father told him NOT to divulge his last name. Just as he told him where to head in an emergency. This would lead me to believe a parent abduction. Even in death he will spite the parent so the mother can not find him. It is also possible Doreen is not his real mother.

If he was not speaking english someone could have just pointed out City Hall to him as a place to go for "authorities".

True. But he had supposedly been walking for two weeks before getting to his destination. How did he find springs/spas in order to clean up before arriving in town?
No one said he was clean when he arrived.

:innocent:
No one said he was clean when he arrived.

I just read where he was clean, clothes and hands...

As the boy said he believes his parents are dead so no need to "find" his family or seek out global publicity.

I would like to see a photo of him.... my sixth sense is saying his story is real...

Apparently he does have scars and they are trying to use that to sort his past out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back