Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

From what I remember her original story was that she drove by the mh and the children waved at her as she drove by . Then after 2 or 3 story changes it morphed into taking laundry over there . She also kept changing the time she was there . :rolleyes:

That what I thought but by the time I caught up, it had changed to "we" and I'm not sure what the "we" did.

Wasn't there also something about Chef Borardee being served and that was later changed to green beans?

Was she supposedly in the mh or just on the porch?

lol, the players have had a difficult time remembering details in this case ...
most of "US" remember almost everything, don't we!

That what I thought but by the time I caught up, it had changed to "we" and I'm not sure what the "we" did.

Wasn't there also something about Chef Borardee being served and that was later changed to green beans?

By the time this case gets to court (if ever), the story will be that Grandma took not only laundry over to the house at exactly 8:30pm but she observed the kids were eating fresh green beans, new potatoes and gravy, fresh garden salads, corn on the cob and cornbread as fast as they could so they could have some of the triple chocolate fudge cupcakes covered in sprinkles.
:maddening:

JMO

Yeah, so he loves Haleigh so much he became a Nazi and got inked on his neck. So, is he going to go on air when he gets out and plead for his daughter, and expect us to bring a precious child back to him? Yeah right. He knows hes never getting out, thankfully, teens all over Satsuma should be thankful Putnam made sure to get him off the streets.

jmo

Well I know that this Momma is really happy that RC is not preying on young girls in the area. I have family there and we send money to help them. it is hard enough for my cousin to keep her girls off drugs and in church without someone preying on them. Tough area to keep kids straight. JMO Chablis, I will never understand the undercurrent of that society. Here in NGA we have a huge meth prob and some probs with Oxy...but alot of our kids are just normal everyday teens....football and bonfires. These girls in that area missed out on a whole lifetime of experiences. Makes this Momma's blood boil. Keep that *** in jail.

By the time this case gets to court (if ever), the story will be that Grandma took not only laundry over to the house at exactly 8:30pm but she observed the kids were eating fresh green beans, new potatoes and gravy, fresh garden salads, corn on the cob and cornbread as fast as they could so they could have some of the triple chocolate fudge cupcakes covered in sprinkles.
:maddening:

JMO

Oh God, now I'm starving!

Well I know that this Momma is really happy that RC is not preying on young girls in the area. I have family there and we send money to help them. it is hard enough for my cousin to keep her girls off drugs and in church without someone preying on them. Tough area to keep kids straight. JMO Chablis, I will never understand the undercurrent of that society. Here in NGA we have a huge meth prob and some probs with Oxy...but alot of our kids are just normal everyday teens....football and bonfires. These girls in that area missed out on a whole lifetime of experiences. Makes this Momma's blood boil. Keep that *** in jail.

nicely said lady, how you been, me I still think the right people are in jail pondering when to roll over....but for a small reduction

lol....out of mist they rise..... how is my WS nemesis RL good friend

we both agree to sadness at no justice for Haleigh

Hi Den!

BBM:)

I think regardless about how we all personally feel about the case and what the circumstances are surrounding, we can ALL agree that there seems to be NO JUSTICE for HaLeigh! Very sad, Indeed!

I don't know where to place this, but I know that there was for quite some time a discussion on how long records were kept and such from wireless phone companies and throw away phones. etc., and if after several months time, if LE got family member's phone records and stuff... Here is something related to that, that I at least, found interesting....

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/busines...riers-retain-customer-data-for-up-to-7-years/

http://www.nationaljournal.com/tech...phone-data-kept-by-service-providers-20110929

Yes I remember in the beginning that she said I drove by then later changed to we took clothes to the mh . Not sure about the Chef Borardee being served and later changed to green beans .I do remember the kids were suppose to be eating on the porch with a plate on their lap . :)

The only problem with 'driving by' 202 Green Lane, is that it dead ends and one must turn around pretty much in front of their place, in order to exit out of the area. One would normally say I 'stopped by' or 'drove up' .... driving by would be hard to do. *smile*

The only problem with 'driving by' 202 Green Lane, is that it dead ends and one must turn around pretty much in front of their place, in order to exit out of the area. One would normally say I 'stopped by' or 'drove up' .... driving by would be hard to do. *smile*

IIRC.. Didn't it have something to do with her saying she drove by and waved at the children...I've slept since then...JMHO

Yes I remember in the beginning that she said I drove by then later changed to we took clothes to the mh . Not sure about the Chef Borardee being served and later changed to green beans .I do remember the kids were suppose to be eating on the porch with a plate on their lap . :)

I'm really not sure where the Chef Boradee came from.

As far as the "driving by", I remember some talk whether "she" could have even seen the children from the road.

Ger, do you remember anything being said about either TN or AS not having been at the mh except maybe once before that night? Maybe I "dreamed it".

RMC is one (1) of four (4) reception centers here in FL

i went there after county jail...

the mugshot is taken when you get there...after they throw u off the bus, scream and yell at you, demean you, slap you, etc
in mine I looked like I was gonna kill someone lol
the mugshot at my perm prisons were normal

I left county at 3:35 AM

went to the Central Florida Reception Center, got off the bus and me along with some others that got off that bus were pulled into another bus which then took us to RMC. it's in Lake Butler, FL and in the DOC it is commonly referred to as Lake Butler...

the main unit has mostly dorms, but they have some cell units
the west unit is almost all dorms

the average stay is approx 4-6 weeks.

BBM:

Me too twall and what I've learned is that prisoners have way to many rights. If prisoners were made to have visits through video there would be less contraband shoved in places I don't even want to think about (drugs, cell phones and God knows what else). If there were no contact visits then the majority of contraband would be provided by the guards (which I think a lot is anyway). having a commissary is a joke to me, when they commited their crimes they gave up their rights to shop for radios, TV's, goodies to eat, make-up or anything imo. Another thing that just tears me up is that these big old tough prisoners male or female are the biggest babies I've ever seen. They complain about how bad the prison system is to them and it just makes me want to jump in the TV and beat the hello out of them. If they had been law abiding citizens they wouldn't be there. They refuse to take any responsiblity for their actions so they scream these guards are being mean to me. IMO if the justice system were the way I would like it to be we wouldn't have as many prisons much less over populated prisons and much more money in our savings accounts.
<modsnip>

I really got onto a rant didn't I...Sorry.

You must be talking about other states. Here in Florida we don't have radios, TVs in our cells, etc....most inmates dont even watch TV much...I only watched it for sports as that is the only reason to tbh. The TV in the dayroom comes on at 5PM when we get back from chow and/or work. we saw some of the CA trial in the morning cuz the guards wanted to see it lol,but it is not allowed to be on til 5pm. I saw most of the trial when I got out and watched the DVR.

Then the simple thing in life is to be a law abiding citizen, and never, ever find yourself in jail. You are not supposed to want to come back ever again. Its not a dormitory for "bad boys" this is punishment!!!
I dunno anyone in there that wants to stay there or go back when they leave.

You'd be surprised to hear how much money jails make from commisaries. I read somewhere, that prisons are only required to provide a certain amount of calories,(not nutrition), per day, so they provide them in the cheapest way possible. For instance, a piece of bologna on 2 pieces of bread has a lot more calories than a turkey sandwhich, so the inmate gets the bologna with nothing on the side. Without the commissary, a lot of inmates would come close to starving. So, it's no wonder a lot of prison violence is centered around meals and commissary snacks. Not all prisons are the same, but a lot are. Here, at the county jail, breakfast is black coffee and a bun, and lunch is a bologna sandwhich and a cup of water...lots of calories, but no nutrition, and not very filling. If somebody is in for an extended stay, he's going to get hungry and mean. A lot of people think, 'well, it's not the Hilton, so deal with it', but I don't think starving someone for say, hot checks, unpaid tickets, or even drug trafficking, is a good idea. I'm not trying to be a bleeding heart, but the guys and gals I know who've been locked up, all say they would have starved without the extras. The jails make a lot of money, and the whole phone minute thing, is a big rip off too. JMO.

The prison food is not even real food...without commissary we would all end up like Ethiopians. In my pod, me and my group made inmates pay rent and that was paid through commissary. I was nice enough to let the guys keep a portion, but most of it was to us.

that is how it is in FL...you pay rent...well not in all prisons, but the ones I've been at.

if they gave us half decent food to eat then less inmates would get beaten (to death) over honey buns.

dont forget there is a prison staff that can get attacked by a hungry and angry inmate. i am sure they and their fam will disagree with wanting inmates to have no rights as that will cause mass chaos.
Typical meal items include three to four ounces of meat, a half cup serving of vegetables, three-quarters of a cup of starch, three-quarters of a cup of salad with dressing, a bread item, a beverage and a dessert. A typical evening's fare may consist of a portion of baked, breaded chicken breast, rice pilaf, carrots, a salad, a dinner roll with butter, Iced tea, and pudding or gelatin. Not too shabby, right?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...ood_what_are_americas_inmates_pg2.html?cat=51

If prisoners are getting killed, its not over food. They are getting killed because of guys like Ron who kill or hurt to get into a gang or something like that. I bet hes eating better than Haleigh ever did.

jmo
That food is definitely not in FL. And inmates get beaten or killed for a variety of reasons and food is one of them...
I feel that the prisons shouldn't allow a lot of things that they do, I feel the prisoners shouldn't have rights at all! they shouldn't make it a nice stay for those in there. I mean not to take away the constitutional rights, but for instance a TV, they shouldn't be allowed to watch TV, JMO. They should really make it uncomfortable for the prisoners so they they DONT come back, they make it too easy, a lot of people would rather just be in prison, then out on the streets, and these prisoners don't think about the tax payers that are having to foot the bill. the reason behind the prisons being over populated. go ahead throw them...lol

all JMO :)

have u even been to prison? dont rely on the media to tell you how it is...it is nowhere near comfortable. no one wants to be there.

have u even been to prison? dont rely on the media to tell you how it is...it is nowhere near comfortable. no one wants to be there.

Respectfully snipped :)

No, i have never been to prison and have never even been to visit someone in prison, i was just speculating. That is a good to know that it isn't comfortable in there. But for some it seems like they would rather just be there instead of living in the real world. to each is own, i guess.

It is nice to have someone on here that can tell us how it is in prison.

Thanks! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back