MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
staged crime scene (house)

Lawyer advised them not to cooperate

one or both involved

perp contacted parents

preplanned by LE, hoping the perp will contact the parents

Was that a question that was asked by a reporter??? I didn't hear that.

Yep, hopefully we'll get to listen to it again. Something about a relative from Texas and now they aren't cooperating.

Damn. I'd walk on hot coals if it brought my child home. Not good, not good at all. Wonder what the nice grandparents are thinking now?

If I had a missing child and the police wanted me to stand nude in the town square and do the hokey pokey to help find the child I would be putting my left foot in...

So where does this leave us? What are y'all thinking is going on here? Me, I have no freakin' idea! I'm just stunned...

I just need a few more minutes cause there's nothing good i can think of. I'm praying something comes out real quick to tell me otherwise...no, no good reason

That either makes me think that 1) they have something to do with the disapperance or 2) that someone did contact the parents for a ransom and they do not want LE involved.

I seriously doubt that it's the latter.

Or maybee they know who has the baby ?? Intimate info?? whats that?

This is horribly sad.

I'm trying to remember, but I can't remember either parent asking that people look for the baby. I know they asked if someone has her, to return her, but I'm just not remembering them asking people to look for her.

It could very well be my old brain malfunctioning though. Does anyone else remember?

I keep wanting to make up excuses for why they might have stopped.

But that is their job to tell the public now or not tell them.

My heart is breaking for this sweet baby girl!

:sigh: OK here is the deal. Unless LE or MSM speculates about what this means lets follow our rules here. No sleuthing yet...... let's take this in baby steps and see what happened this afternoon to change things. Don't jump overboard yet in other words. OK? Wait for MSM to fill in some blanks! Thanks.

OK...hold on for a minute. That was a bizarre PC. I have faith in LE to a considerable extent. But we don't know the reasons or circumstances here. Maybe the mom and dad are so angry or upset or losing it, they got mad at some cop and just lost it. Maybe something the cops said or did upset them. Maybe they felt "accused" and just said "no more!" We don't know. "Decided to stop cooperating." That's a potentially loaded phrase. Young was obviously pissed. But didn't know the answers to a number of questions.

I say we should withhold judgment. There's more to learn. Take it easy. This does NOT mean the parents are guilty of anything. Other perhaps than being torn and emotional. It doesn't mean the opposite, either. We need more info.

Wow. I just got a whole lot more scared for Lisa than I even was before :-(

Capt. Young: "The parents have intimate information as to what's been going on...our door is open and it doesn't help that they are no longer cooperating"
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

That sounds like something's been going on in the close family, doesn't it ???

Two words..

Three phones.

jmo

I agree that the phones disappearing made me think the parents don't want LE to have them. They'll get the records though. I had not ruled out the parents yet. The dad doesn't look all that upset in interviews, sorry.

If a lawyer told them to stop talking to LE-this is really not good at all!!!

I missed the P/C but just read the cliff notes... WHAT IF... there was a ransom and Lisa's parents did tell LE, but LE is pretending that Lisa's parents are not cooperating with hopes that it will fool the perp and the perp won't hurt Lisa?

OK...hold on for a minute. That was a bizarre PC. I have faith in LE to a considerable extent. But we don't know the reasons or circumstances here. Maybe the mom and dad are so angry or upset or losing it, they got mad at some cop and just lost it. Maybe something the cops said or did upset them. Maybe they felt "accused" and just said "no more!" We don't know. "Decided to stop cooperating." That's a potentially loaded phrase. Young was obviously pissed. But didn't know the answers to a number of questions.

I say we should withhold judgment. There's more to learn. Take it easy. This does NOT mean the parents are guilty of anything. Other perhaps than being torn and emotional. It doesn't mean the opposite, either. We need more info.

Yep, exactly; best case scenario - they're back on board in the morning, feelings soothed and equilibrium restored.

from BeanE's post above:

Capt. Young: "The parents have intimate information as to what's been going on...our door is open and it doesn't help that they are no longer cooperating"
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

WTH does that mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members