MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh: OK here is the deal. Unless LE or MSM speculates about what this means lets follow our rules here. No sleuthing yet...... let's take this in baby steps and see what happened this afternoon to change things. Don't jump overboard yet in other words. OK? Wait for MSM to fill in some blanks! Thanks.

:silenced:

I'm speechless and heartbroken. Is this for real or a strategic move? Where is baby Lisa? :cry:

I think I'm going to puke.

I also hope they find her body soon. I no longer believe Lisa is alive.

I have 0 faith in there being a ransom.

I don't know, LE made it sound to me as if they no longer believe in the parents...not as though they are covering up for a possible ransom, etc...JMO

Only one reason to stop cooperating in this situation. Parents must have been asked questions they did not want to answer. Wow! They were completely believable especially the mother!

That either makes me think that 1) they have something to do with the disapperance or 2) that someone did contact the parents for a ransom and they do not want LE involved.

bbm

Like others have said, I don't think electricians who work at night are targets of ransoms. I wish that were true, though - that means she's alive somewhere. Right now we can only speculate. And it doesn't sound good... :(

Capt. Young: "There is no doubt they informed us that they no longer wish to cooperate with the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:05 PM

Capt. Young: "We have no plans to close the command center yet, but it will close at some point."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:04 PM

Capt. Young: "I don't have to illustrate how their lack of cooperation hurts the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "I cannot get into the details of the investigation."

Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspect. If we had enough to charge anyone with, we'd probably be pursuing charges."

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspects. From an investigative standpoint we've enjoyed their cooperation"

Capt. Young: "The parents have intimate information as to what's been going on...our door is open and it doesn't help that they are no longer cooperating"

Capt. Young: "They've always been free and cooperative up until this point, but they've decided to stop cooperating"
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

Capt. Steve Young: Mother and father of baby Lisa Irwin have stopped cooperating with police

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a39rwETg

I'm going to add these to timeline if that's ok BeanE. Thanks for doing the research.

That either makes me think that 1) they have something to do with the disapperance or 2) that someone did contact the parents for a ransom and they do not want LE involved.

Its a possibility on the Ransom, but not likely after this much time.

Capt. Young: "There is no doubt they informed us that they no longer wish to cooperate with the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:05 PM

Capt. Young: "We have no plans to close the command center yet, but it will close at some point."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:04 PM

Capt. Young: "I don't have to illustrate how their lack of cooperation hurts the investigation."by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "I cannot get into the details of the investigation."

Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspect. If we had enough to charge anyone with, we'd probably be pursuing charges."

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspects. From an investigative standpoint we've enjoyed their cooperation"

Capt. Young": The parents have intimate information as to what's been going on...our door is open and it doesn't help that they are no longer cooperating"

Capt. Young: "They've always been free and cooperative up until this point, but they've decided to stop cooperating"

Capt. Steve Young: Mother and father of baby Lisa Irwin have stopped cooperating with police

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a39rwETg

BBM those quotes say it all for me. I like the 1 about enjoying their cooperation. LE has already learned alot. IMO Hopefully they can find this baby.

I'm heart broken

I missed the P/C but just read the cliff notes... WHAT IF... there was a ransom and Lisa's parents did tell LE, but LE is pretending that Lisa's parents are not cooperating with hopes that it will fool the perp and the perp won't hurt Lisa?

That was my first thought...or that they are stating the parents aren't cooperating in order to make someone comfortable with asking for ransom.

I missed the P/C but just read the cliff notes... WHAT IF... there was a ransom and Lisa's parents did tell LE, but LE is pretending that Lisa's parents are not cooperating with hopes that it will fool the perp and the perp won't hurt Lisa?

I think that would be a great reason if it's so.

It seems to me that LE either said something that they took to be accusing them or straight out told them they didn't believe them. I mean, if they just said that the parents have intimate knowledge of what's going on that is as good as saying they are somehow involved.
There is no good reason for innocent people to not help LE find their child. How the He!! do they think they will find her without their help?

We do not know yet why this is happening..it could be LE talking to the perps in that PC!!

LE must have leaned on them some and they didn't like it.

Did I miss something? Did someone say the parents have stopped cooperating with the police? :eek: :noooo: :noooo: :panic: :floorlaugh:

Capt. Young: "The parents have intimate information as to what's been going on...our door is open and it doesn't help that they are no longer cooperating"

That sounds like something's been going on in the close family, doesn't it ???

That is a phrase that Capt. Young has been using often-- the parents have "intimate knowledge" of what has gone on in the house. I always thought it was a particularly interesting way of phrasing the sentiment.

You know the parents made a big mistake talking about the phones that was something LE wanted not public information. Perhaps announcing the family is no longer cooperating is staged. Wouldn't LE want to let the abductor know parents are not talking to police, so now the abductor's might try to call the parents. I think the family going to talk early on and then the ANIMATED UPSET was staged.

It seems to me that LE either said something that they took to be accusing them or straight out told them they didn't believe them. I mean, if they just said that the parents have intimate knowledge of what's going on that is as good as saying they are somehow involved.
There is no good reason for innocent people to not help LE find their child. How the He!! do they think they will find her without their help?

I agree, LE basically almost said the parents know something and are not telling them...and I doubt this is about ransom, unless they owe someone and did not pay, for example and don't want to tell LE about it...but when it concerns a missing infant, there is really no excuse good enough, IMO, to stop working wit LE.

Did I miss something? Did someone say the parents have stopped cooperating with the police? :eek: :noooo: :noooo: :panic: :floorlaugh:

Unfortunately it's true... not only that, but they actually told LE that they are not longer cooperating with them.

from BeanE's post above:

WTH does that mean??

Steve Young elaborated - going on to say "they live in the home, they know this child" (paraphrasing)

So I took it to mean obviously this hurts the investigation, as the parents know the child, know the home and neighborhood and their life in general intimately and that knowledge could be invaluable to investigators. A non cooperative set of parents removes that resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean