MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the tweet from earlier today about glass bottles being heard? Or is it too late and I'm going crazy?

I'm found! I'm found! Thank you so much!

Now we need to find Ky, and Lisa, and all of our lost babies!

I wonder if DB was having an affair. I had a feeling she passed out, or would have woke up.

All for BOXED wine! ICK!

i'm found! I'm found! Thank you so much!

Now we need to find ky, and lisa, and all of our lost babies!

I wonder if db was having an affair. I had a feeling she passed out, or would have woke up.

All for boxed wine! Ick!

???

??

Wth? What's wrong with a box of wine?

My first question is, why didn't LE just ask DB who the man was?

Didn't someone say days ago that they should be checking retail videos like that? Good thinking!

Unidentified? So...not JI? Who then? Was JI not at the house? He wouldn't be at work yet, right? **brain explode**

Doesn't appear the man is the hubby since they said "unidentified."

Remember the tweet from earlier today about glass bottles being heard? Or is it too late and I'm going crazy?

Well I read box of wine and thought of the cheap 'boxed' wine which wouldn't be bottles but I could be wrong maybe it was a case of bottled wine.

And bought wine with an unidentified man. LE has been taking the picture through the neighborhood to see if neighbors recognize the man.

Do we know if that second part is true? She was with a man, not JI?

I wonder if the video is hard to see...maybe a teenage boy?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151084"]The surveillance video-the man and the box of wine - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

bring it over folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members