Nancy Grace HLN Now 10/13/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you picture said drunk trying to enter thru that window? LOL Even if he did enter thru the door...why leave then open the window? Would a drunk think to do that? Would explain the lights being on...maybe...and not having to "stumble" around in the dark. But, as other's have stated...why would a drunk take a 10 mo old baby? Why pick that house and how to know the father was not at home? Did mom invite drunk in to have a glass of box o wine? ??

Inferring a homeless drunk was the intruder who kidnapped Lisa is just about the most absurd thought I can imagine. Not only am I not seeing any motive to abduct the baby, but there would be some evidence left behind that this person had been inside the house. I highly doubt they would be concerned with leaving the 'crime scene' pristine.

MOO

Granted DB may be a good housekeeper, however, isn't she also a stay-at-home mom who would have all day to keep the house clean? There just wasn't anything in the videos I have seen to call it "exceedingly neat" unless it is being compared with something.

MOO

does the neatness of the house have anything to do with Lisa being missing? i only interjected about how neat the house looked because some people think that's psycho, one way or the other.

Granted DB may be a good housekeeper, however, isn't she also a stay-at-home mom who would have all day to keep the house clean? There just wasn't anything in the videos I have seen to call it "exceedingly neat" unless it is being compared with something.

MOO

ITA
There's no way DB even comes close to Cindy Anthony and she worked a full time job!!:innocent:

does the neatness of the house have anything to do with Lisa being missing? i only interjected about how neat the house looked because some people think that's psycho, one way or the other.

I was only going from what had been said on NG's show. However, I will admit that if this expert believes the house was exceedingly neat, it would rule out a random stranger who most likely would have left evidence of their presence inside the house.

MOO

NG covering Baby Lisa case now (EDT) on HLN.

someone help me please I am new to this thread/post thing and took forever to get in, a report found my sister Carla's case on this site and I was amazed at the people who ask, and responded to her case, her name is Carla Corley,please reply back anyone and let me know how to answer u guys who have question or/and answer your questions, reading the threads as a viewer I saw question like is family out there what is LE doing, or are they, and even a girl who said she went to school with Carla, and I have so wanted to reply and get help to get Carla out there,THE TRUTH PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

I'm not sitting on the fence anymore and don't ask me why because I don't know. I have never thought the dad did anything to the child but confess I did wonder about the mom. Today I think even the mom had nothing to do with Lisa missing. I pray to God I'm right, but also praying that Lisa is found safe and returned to her family.

someone help me please I am new to this thread/post thing and took forever to get in, a report found my sister Carla's case on this site and I was amazed at the people who ask, and responded to her case, her name is Carla Corley,please reply back anyone and let me know how to answer u guys who have question or/and answer your questions, reading the threads as a viewer I saw question like is family out there what is LE doing, or are they, and even a girl who said she went to school with Carla, and I have so wanted to reply and get help to get Carla out there,THE TRUTH PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Welcome Dear! I did a quick search.
I believe this is your sister's thread-
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34201&highlight=Carla+Corley
ETA-Maybe I read wrong! Have you read her thread yet?

HLN Nancy Grace did a short segment only Carla in March, if the public only knew of all that is and has gone on in the search for CARLA SHE DESERVES THE TRUTH TO BE TOLD

I must have missed something, can you explain this statement? :)

Must have played pieces of the police dispatch tape on NG:

"How are you on your area canvass," one officer asks another.

"Finishing up with the neighbor from across the street now. I'll contact you in a minute," another officer responds.

"Call me on my cell ASAP," the other officer said.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29471219/detail.html

I was only going from what had been said on NG's show. However, I will admit that if this expert believes the house was exceedingly neat, it would rule out a random stranger who most likely would have left evidence of their presence inside the house.

MOO

The "neatness of the house" also suggests that a random stranger couldn't have known that all three cell phones were on the kitchen counter. If said "stranger" was intent on abducting little Lisa and taking cell phones so that the parents couldn't call 9-1-1, how would this individual have known that the cell phones were on the kitchen counter?

I dunno. My instincts tell me that something happened to Lisa long before she was reported missing by her parents. There was plenty of time to clean the house, stage an abduction, concoct a story, do whatever was necessary to make it look like something sinister had taken place - to cover up an earlier accident in the home that ended badly for little Lisa. jmo

Must have played pieces of the police dispatch tape on NG:

"How are you on your area canvass," one officer asks another.

"Finishing up with the neighbor from across the street now. I'll contact you in a minute," another officer responds.

"Call me on my cell ASAP," the other officer said.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29471219/detail.html

So this little snip-it means what? Police talk on their cell phones much more than on the radio. MOO.

So this little snip-it means what? Police talk on their cell phones much more than on the radio. MOO.

I don't put much weight on that either as they obviously wanted to communicate with privacy. Perhaps at sometime the public will know what it was about.

MOO

I think that means police didn't want public to know what they were saying.

heard front door unlocked, window opened and screen pushed in, then remark made that why would door be unlocked, dah how about who ever pushed in screen opened window, went out front door WITHOUT LOCKING IT, or was it staged? The focus is on Lisa, LE is doing there job to question and requestion the last people to be with Lisa, however it is vital they look at all aspects, not to miss any clues/leads for this is a baby they are looking for!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you essies!

welcome to websleuths shewasonlyforteen!!!!

use the above thread that essies posted for your sister and please send an email to Tricia to be verified as a family member:

wsverify@xmission.com

again,
welcome to websleuths!
:welcome::welcome4::welcome:

thank you essies!

welcome to websleuths shewasonlyforteen!!!!

use the above thread that essies posted for your sister and please send an email to Tricia to be verified as a family member:

wsverify@xmission.com

again,
welcome to websleuths!
:welcome::welcome4::welcome:

My gosh I just read Carla's thread-it's only 2 pages long!! Something is sooo wrong with this case!! :banghead:

I will try to get to thread, but how do I reply to the threads and some of them are yrs old, I had no idea of this site till a reporter with tied hands, privately find this site for me to help get the truth of Carla out there and get the people aware:great:

I will try to get to thread, but how do I reply to the threads and some of them are yrs old, I had no idea of this site till a reporter with tied hands, privately find this site for me to help get the truth of Carla out there and get the people aware:great:

forteen: click on the link essies gave you and it will take you to her thread (I have bumped it up for you as well)

also email Tricia to be verified as a family member (look up stream to see my link I provided)

I think that means police didn't want public to know what they were saying.

While you may be right, if you listen to police scanners, they say" call me on my cell" quite often. Think about it. Should police use cell phones or jam up their frequencies when they need to communicate? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lNana of8