Nancy Grace HLN Now 10/13/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to get to thread, but how do I reply to the threads and some of them are yrs old, I had no idea of this site till a reporter with tied hands, privately find this site for me to help get the truth of Carla out there and get the people aware:great:

Do what nursebeeme said=contact Tricia so she can verify that you are family and perhaps she can direct you and spotl;ight your sister's case!!
Blessings to you and your family!!
wsverify@xmission.com

why a DP lawyer already???
Isn't it a bit soon?
no POI yet........

I was tweeting Vinnie Politan during Prime News as he has some of the information incorrect. At one point, I told him to "get it right". I was frustrated.

Hey! You weren't too mean to my future husband, were you?? LOL!

He's such a cutie. If he got something wrong, all he needs is a little spank on the bottom to get him in line. Wait a minute. Am I still talking about his reporting?? I think I need a break...I'm getting a little loopy.:great:

Inferring a homeless drunk was the intruder who kidnapped Lisa is just about the most absurd thought I can imagine. Not only am I not seeing any motive to abduct the baby, but there would be some evidence left behind that this person had been inside the house. I highly doubt they would be concerned with leaving the 'crime scene' pristine.

MOO

Not always true. Once again I will bring up the VanDam Case in San Diego years ago. Westerfield who was 6+ feet tall, who perspired all of the time left no evidence that he was in Danielle's room. No DNA, No Hair, No fibers, No Fingerprints in the entire house.

My gosh I just read Carla's thread-it's only 2 pages long!! Something is sooo wrong with this case!! :banghead:

Ask me they will not keep me from telling her story, the truth of how she has been revictimized over, and over. THE TWIST AND TURNS TO THIS ARE BEYOND WORDS.

Ask me they will not keep me from telling her story, the truth of how she has been revictimized over, and over. THE TWIST AND TURNS TO THIS ARE BEYOND WORDS.

After you do your email to Tricia check out this thread-
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=260"]TV Producers want WS Stories - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Perhaps Carla's story can be told on Dateline or Unsolved Mystery? It's worth a shot!:twocents:

As far as Zellner being an ATTY for Lisa's parents(one or both) I thought this had been
Squashed as true.. That Zellner even stated she'd not been retained by any involved and had merely spoken with family or a family member last week.. So, is it being stated that she a DP qualified ATTY is representing Lisa/Jeremy?? Because unless there's a statement that she is now retained by either or both parents in the last 24hrs then I see this as a potential quickly growing legs and taking off at neck breaking speed rumor of.."these parents now have a death Penalty qualified attorney retained in this case"?!?

As far as Zellner being an ATTY for Lisa's parents(one or both) I thought this had been
Squashed as true.. That Zellner even stated she'd not been retained by any involved and had merely spoken with family or a family member last week.. So, is it being stated that she a DP qualified ATTY is representing Lisa/Jeremy?? Because unless there's a statement that she is now retained by either or both parents in the last 24hrs then I see this as a potential quickly growing legs and taking off at neck breaking speed rumor of.."these parents now have a death Penalty qualified attorney retained in this case"?!?

Was this reported on The Nancy Grace Show?

Link to the Today Show when they talk about the attorney.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44888195#44888195

Bump for anyone curious about the KZ reference made on NG show. Patty cleared it up. She hasn't been reported as having been retained by family.

The Today show reported in the video above that KZ spoke to Lisa's parents last week.

I wasn't listening to the NG show, I did not have access.

HTH to answer any questions. Patty cleared it up on page 1 or 2 of this thread :)

why a DP lawyer already???
Isn't it a bit soon?
no POI yet........
Hi there, I heard mention on HLN the mother is not being looked at as suspect and the Grand Jury will convene next week. I :waitasec: did scratch my head on that as the GJ seems way early to me. Who knows if that's the case. But I think LE must have allot more info than they're letting out

From all I've read in your postings here it sounds like a familial crime, the taking of little Lisa. I did hear Pat Brown comment on that too. I don't know, as it could be a neighbor like the man they are mentioning who roams about. He would be classified as a friend or acquaintance of the family, so still afamilial crime in that respect.

Hi there, I heard mention on HLN the mother is not being looked at as suspect and the Grand Jury will convene next week. I :waitasec: did scratch my head on that as the GJ seems way early to me. Who knows if that's the case. But I think LE must have allot more info than they're letting out

From all I've read in your postings here it sounds like a familial crime, the taking of little Lisa. I did hear Pat Brown comment on that too. I don't know, as it could be a neighbor like the man they are mentioning who roams about. He would be classified as a friend or acquaintance of the family, so still afamilial crime in that respect.

There are no POI or Suspects as of right now.

Hi Scandi!

I read what I underlined in your post a day or so ago and searched and searched for MSM confirmation of that detail.

I could not find it, since where I had read it was from an article in the examiner---and I can't find a MSM reporter stating it, I have to think that the examiner blogger took some latitude in reporting? (I never usually read the examiner or for that reason :))

Did you see it in MSM? I sure can't find it!

JMHO

Hi Scandi!

I read what I underlined in your post a day or so ago and searched and searched for MSM confirmation of that detail.

I could not find it, since where I had read it was from an article in the examiner---and I can't find a MSM reporter stating it, I have to think that the examiner blogger took some latitude in reporting? (I never usually read the examiner or for that reason :))

Did you see it in MSM? I sure can't find it!

JMHO

http://www.whotv.com/news/nationworld/sns-rt-us-crime-babytre79a001-20111010,0,5142781.story

Grand jury seeks TV interviews in missing baby case

JVM covering the story now. HLN network.

I hope like heck they have his name and spill it on TV... That would be awesome.

Now this isnt a blame on the family but lord, they have a lot of places to hide a baby by their home.. JVM said there was a search of a rock quarry behind the home today now. They have rivers, lakes, landfills, wells, woods, creeks, abandoned homes and rock quarries. Wow. Did I miss anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona