Interviews 10/17/2011 All interviews #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrestled with an accident theory for a long time. It never felt right.

We need more information (not rumors) on Debbie's past. I have a strong feeling this will help everyone with their theories/conclusions on this case.

I'm probably one of those crazy moms, but even when my son spends the night with his grandma, I still know what he ate for dinner and what time he went to bed. It seems out there to me that her kids didn't seem to have a routine at all. I get the vibe that she wasn't very involved with them in that regard, sort of leaving them to find their own way to bed. I can see her putting Lisa to bed just whenever and not looking back.

Thought I'm willing to concede that's based on my personal experience with my son and doesn't automatically reflect DB as less hands-on.

The bath question has crossed my mind. At that age, usually a bath is given everyday to prevent diaper rash, food particles in crevices, etc. Did she get left in the tub alone?

There has been no indication of Baby Lisa dying of any kind of accident! To me this is good people with a big heart wishing this to be the case because anything else is to hard to stomach. We do have a Mother that has changed her stories and has shown the world what her priority is and it hasn't been finding her baby. It has been spin world and finding money and fame!

Exactly. Though we don't have a lot of info on Debbie's past, we have a wealth of post-crime behavior to evaluate, as well her description of the night Lisa "disappeared."

Post-crime behavior includes:

1) Aside from some initial pleas for Lisa's return in the first couple of days, there has been virtually no attempt to personalize Lisa to the abductor and beg for her return to her loving parents.
2) Refusing to let her kids talk to LE
3) Refusal to clarify for herself if the kids may have heard anything
4) Getting a defense attorney known for getting people off murder charges
5) Criticizing LE
6) Failing a lie detector
7) Inconsistencies in statements, such as the window, the time Lisa was put to bed, the last time she checked on her, the dumpster fire, the wine, etc.
8) Refusing to talk to local media.
9) Signing up for an exclusive deal with ABC (IMO) that brought BS into the picture under mysterious circumstances. Private vehicles, hotels, etc. ensue.
10)

Behavior day of Lisa's "disappearance":

1) Does not lock the door when home alone with three children.
2) Drinks (per her) more than 5 glasses of wine when is the caregiver of 3 children including a sick baby.
3) Does not check on a sick, coughing baby for several hours per own timeline. She is not sure she did check in on her at 10:30.
4)

Behavior leading up to crime:

To be filled in very soon. :seeya: Hi Debbie

The bath question has crossed my mind. At that age, usually a bath is given everyday to prevent diaper rash, food particles in crevices, etc. Did she get left in the tub alone?

I can't imagine but that's me thinking about how I raised my kids. When they were babies, they got a bath daily, right before bedtime.

Monday we learned Lisa's mom said she put Lisa to bed at 6:40ish pm. How early did she start drinking? Did she even have time to feed the older children between her drinking and tallking to the neighbor? :furious:

imo

HatesSociopaths,

You are all over this! :websleuther: I have a feeling the last part of your list will be known to us within the next 48 hours.( I don't see LE sitting on Deborah's new confession very long.

imo

Ok, another theory: I keep thinking of the tub. Lets see, boys and neighbor girl are watching movies, DB puts Lisa in the tub then goes to sit outside with neighbor and drink. Realizes she forgot Lisa in tub and finds her drowned. Dresses her, puts her in crib, and her and neighbor figure out what to do. Older kids fall asleep, and Mom and neighbor dispose of body.

Probably far fetched, but JMO.

Thanks. I fail to see any similarities to Lisa's case. In Riley's case, it was a smaller community, the interrogations were problematic, including the son's initial interview and the father's confession was coerced. I don't see any of that in Lisa's case.

JMO
Maybe it's because this LEA are miles better, or maybe it's because the child advocates for that area are so wonderful at what they do.

If it were my son LE wanted another crack at, you (general you) would never get to find out which of the above it was, because I'd not allow my son to be interviewed more than once by any LEA or affiliates for there to be any chance of a *Fox* incident happening again. No one will ever get a shot at manipulating him, especially if I were innocent.

I do however respect your position on this and recognise my own as extreme.

That said, what actually bothers me is DB claims to not have spoken to the boys herself, or even taken them to a private counselor to work with them, just in case they did hear or see something.

Ok, another theory: I keep thinking of the tub. Lets see, boys and neighbor girl are watching movies, DB puts Lisa in the tub then goes to sit outside with neighbor and drink. Realizes she forgot Lisa in tub and finds her drowned. Dresses her, puts her in crib, and her and neighbor figure out what to do. Older kids fall asleep, and Mom and neighbor dispose of body.

Probably far fetched, but JMO.

Makes my stomach hurt and that is a likely theory.

LE said scent dogs didn't hit on anything leading away from the home....does that mean baby Lisa could be hidden somewhere on the property?

I still think LE should take the dogs back to the home.

Makes my stomach hurt and that is a likely theory.

LE said scent dogs didn't hit on anything leading away from the home....does that mean baby Lisa could be hidden somewhere on the property?

I still think LE should take the dogs back to the home.

Really hate to think this, but if baby was put in a sealed garbage bag, would the dogs hit on a trail?

Maybe it's because this LEA are miles better, or maybe it's because the child advocates for that area are so wonderful at what they do.

If it were my son LE wanted another crack at, you (general you) would never get to find out which of the above it was, because I'd not allow my son to be interviewed more than once by any LEA or affiliates for there to be any chance of a *Fox* incident happening again. No one will ever get a shot at manipulating him, especially if I were innocent.

That said, what actually bothers me is DB claims to not have spoken to the boys herself, or even taken them to a private counselor to work with them, just in case they did hear or see something.

What you seem to be completely forgetting that in that type of scenario you are supposed to have a missing baby.

What you seem to be completely forgetting that in that type of scenario you are supposed to have a missing baby.
No; I've addressed that in another post.

Of course I would want my missing baby back, but I still have another helpless child depending on me, who is most likely confused and scared already. A child psychologist (none affiliated with a LEA) could work with my son and pass along every single bit of information to LE; I just would not let LE personally interview him more than once, especially if I were innocent. I don't trust any LEA to be ethical just because he's 5.

Are the boys still with them? Often times CPS removes the kids from the parents until they determine what has happened. Have they even had contact with them since the abduction? We do not know.

No; I've addressed that in another post.

Of course I would want my missing baby back, but I still have another helpless child depending on me, who is most likely confused and scared already. A child psychologist (none affiliated with a LEA) could work with my son and pass along every single bit of information to LE; I just would not let LE personally interview him more than once, especially if I were innocent. I don't trust any LEA to be ethical just because he's 5.

I am pretty sure a parent can be present when LE interviews the child.
Especially if the child heard something and the baby is missing, why would you be more concerned with the five year old than with a missing baby (who knows what is being done to a little baby by a kidnapper)?

I'm still having trouble figuring out the basis of your opinion. What I got from the story is that the son in the Riley Fox case was only interviewed once, by an interviewer from a non-LE agency who asked him leading questions and the son got upset in the interview.

IMO She was on TV saying she was drunk and blacked out, why does she still have her other children?In charge of minors,gets drunk passes out kids should be taken.Her actions either caused or contributed to her baby being missing.Irresponsible and neglectful parent IMO.Adult time happens when you aren't in charge of 3 minor children. No excuse for her behavior when she is only adult home with her children.If she truly blacked out how does she know what she might have done?

Are the boys still with them? Often times CPS removes the kids from the parents until they determine what has happened. Have they even had contact with them since the abduction? We do not know.

I'm sure the boys are with family, but do we know if DB and JI have been able to see them since? That has not been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiphasGrace