Conrad Murray trial -Day seventeen.

Kenny Ortega sent witness an email talking about tough love and pulling the plug on the tour because MJ was not taking it seriously enough.

Witness said on their end they had no conversations about ending production of the tour.

Defense now asking about MJ's drug use. Finally got around to something that makes sense in this case.

WItness told Murray that MJ was seeing Dr. Klein. Williams told witness.

Is that not heresay? He told me, I told the other guy. But defense got it in that MJ was seeing Dr. Klein, so one point for them, a little itty bitty point though.

So was CM taking credit for the protein shakes that CL was providing ? (sorry meant to ask this a ways back up the thread)

While I agree with you that Murray is a dirtbag, it was estimated that MJ was some $400 million in debt at the time of his death. I think that's a tad bit more than Murray.

Sorry - I should have posted that as being relative to what is earned and what is owed. Dr. Murray was broke and this article says his house was in foreclosure but it has now been foreclosed. He owed $1.7M on the mortgage.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/200...conrad-murray-edward-chernoff-michael-jackson

His home near the 18th hole of a country club was in jeopardy. Property records show he had refinanced the mortgage at least three times in five years and owed close to $1.7 million on a property now assessed at $1.08 million. By the time the Jackson job came along, it had been months since Murray had paid the mortgage and foreclosure proceedings loomed, according to court records.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb/08/local/la-me-conrad-murray8-2010feb08

Dr. Conrad Murray’s Las Vegas home has reportedly been sold at a foreclosure auction for $800,000.

http://www.zimbio.com/Dr.+Conrad+Ro...+Conrad+Murray+House+Sold+Foreclosure+Auction

Witness is now testifying what was said between Kenny Ortega and Murray. And what MJ told Murray who told Kenny Ortega.

You build the house, MJ will put the door on and paint it.....

It all sounds like a game a telephone.

WItness told Murray that MJ was seeing Dr. Klein. Williams told witness.

Is that not heresay? He told me, I told the other guy. But defense got it in that MJ was seeing Dr. Klein, so one point for them, a little itty bitty point though.

I honestly wish Dr. Klein had been allowed to testify. I think anyone that gets sedation in a doctor's office would be a bit wobbly. I know I am when I leave the dentist's office. LOL

He still did not have demerol in his system at the time of his death and he saw Dr. Klein either Monday or Tuesday of the week he died.

All of the drugs found in his system at death were purchased, ordered and administered via Dr. Murray.

So was CM taking credit for the protein shakes that CL was providing ? (sorry meant to ask this a ways back up the thread)

They didn't say it that way, Murray was telling them about what all he was doing for MJ. THe protein shakes were mentioned.

But I would assume Murray took credit for protein shakes for MJ no matter if they came from the nurse or the chef, wasn't the chef making MJ drinks too?

Asking if he talked to CM at the hosp. about what had happened. CM was in severe distress. Doesn't remember if he Cm spoke... afternoon break for about 20 mins.

They didn't say it that way, Murray was telling them about what all he was doing for MJ. THe protein shakes were mentioned.

But I would assume Murray took credit for protein shakes for MJ no matter if they came from the nurse or the chef, wasn't the chef making MJ drinks too?

It seems old doc. M took credit for all of the good and none of the bad. GRRRR

To me it doesn't matter if MJ was a homeless man, addicted to street drugs, CM had a duty, and oath to do no harm..... rant off

It seems old doc. M took credit for all of the good and none of the bad. GRRRR

To me it doesn't matter if MJ was a homeless man, addicted to street drugs, CM had a duty, and oath to do no harm..... rant off

When the witness was talking about that meeting with Murray and the other people in my head I could hear Murray going on and on like he did in the LE interview. And then witness said what he got out of the meeting was that Murray was fixing MJ protein shakes, I started laughing. Murray forgot to mention all the propofol and other drugs he was also giving MJ cause I think the witness would have remembered those instead of a harmless protein shake.

Of course perhaps the witness would not mention the other because that would not make him and his company look very good either. But if those were mentioned I bet defense would have asked about them.

First defense asked about AEG's stake in the 31 concerts, objection, sustained.

Defense then asks if he can tell what MJ's stake for the 31concerts would have been, objection, sustained.

Defense not getting anywhere that he wants to go.

Judge now called a sidebar....

Yep, Thurndar -- probably a little "Remember what we agreed, Mr. Chernoff?? Don't push it, buddy" type thing. grrrrrrr

This has already been discussed, as even we know, and ruled --> no discussions about the $$ or the contract, altho I sure would like to hear about the dough and the contract. Cherny knows this -- why risk pizzing off Hizzoner? This fine judge is having none of it.

And on another note -- anybody notice that poor ol' Flanagan seems like just another piece of furniture now?? Flan & Cherny don't speak enny more.... Will Flan ever get back to doing a direct examination or any active part of this trial???

I can't believe I have to leave in 15 minutes!! GRRR
I hope I won't be gone more than an hour.

I'm sure grateful to the transcribers here & will appreciate them even more so when I return.

Same here, peace - I gotta go at 45 min past the hour. grrrr, too. Thanks to all for keeping a running tab for us who have more mundane things to do....

Walgren is asking about MJ's talent and focus... And adding more shows. Going back over stuff in a more orderly fashion. IMO

Witness states that Murray told him MJ was in excellant health.

After the shaking at rehearsal Murray said he would take care of the problem. Murray told them to take care of the show, I am the doctor I will take care of MJ's health.

Prosecution is just doing housecleaning duties after defense.

Last thing MJ said to witness was "you got me here, now I can take it from here" or close to that. Redirect....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcleavenger
Back