MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, I am thinking that Jersey may end up being tied to the dumpster fire and that ends his involvement in this case. i.e. no baby, no walking all over town.

That is what I thought too, but what about the phone call from DB's cell to Jersey's gf?

I just have to clarify, there is far more than one way to get from dumpster to 4:15 sighting. I don't have cable anymore. Can somebody tell me what path he said?

Ok....to describe it.....up the side yard of the house (MH's) between her and the neighbor Watson??? with the sprinkler who Jersey was working for. Over the hill behind those houses and to the apartment dumpster (across and down a hilly open area). Next from dumpster up Brighton and over to gas station.....from gas station to last sighting by MCG (motor cycle guy).

Between these two houses I think.
Route.jpg

I hope the police are continuing to investigate anyone connected in any way! JMO.

I hope they are realizing that they just might have been way off track in the beginning of this investigation.

rut roh.. I was just thinking..

if you check the timeline in the beginning it was said that LE was looking for a handyman that had been unaccounted for several days *before* Lisa went missing and this neighbor interview basically just put him in the neighborhood that very day.....

I am sure LE knows all of this... but it is interesting to note.

Also, all the searches around the abandoned house/well, etc surly give some insight

I personally do not think Jersey is out of the cross hairs...

moo

not to mention he was mugging people for cameras.. what was he doing with these cameras? was he selling them? if so where?

BBM

HLN Today--

jim spellmanCNN-----we had our cameras in the courtroom this a.m. for tanko's 90 second appearance----his hearing was continued for 2 weeks.

jersey was aware we were there------and was mugging for the cameras..

Jersey does have an arson record in New Jersey. Sorry if it's a repeat, had to step away. Not sure so won't post it. 1997

BBM

HLN Today--

jim spellmanCNN-----we had our cameras in the courtroom this a.m. for tanko's 90 second appearance----his hearing was continued for 2 weeks.

thank you for the clarification :rocker: I just fixed my post

BBM

HLN Today--

Thanks...

I agree Jersey probably stole stuff and MW put it up for sale. Maybe I'm climbing back on the fence LOL

..from the media thread----PattyG...

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15927416/tac ... -lisa-case
Tacopina announces new local counsel in baby Lisa case

---snipped----
The following is the statement from Tacopina in its entirety:

"Please note that Kansas City Attorney John Picerno will be joining the team of attorneys representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin in their quest to bring home their baby girl, Lisa.

Neither Mr. Picerno nor I will be fielding any further press inquiries at this time. There will also be no further comments made to the media by either the attorneys, the investigators, or the family. That would include no other "media house tours" or "press conferences". This standing position may change at any moment as developments occur.

-----------the rest of his lengthy stmt ( and digs at cyndyS ) @ link.

Not that it is anything new in this case but I am confused.

Yesterday, reporter Jim from CNN interviewed Motorcycle guy about who he saw that night and then Jim showed him a picture to which Motorcycle guy said yes that is him?

Jim later tweeted that the picture shown to MCG wasn't Jersey.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of the above.

Today, Jim is interviewing the neighbour and MW and it seems it is back to being Jersey in the frame!

Or maybe this case is sending me nuts!

Is it at all possible that JT isn't the person people in the neighborhood know as "Jersey" ?

Is it at all possible that JT isn't the person people in the neighborhood know as "Jersey" ?

I think a local - In da Middle maybe? - confirmed it's the same person. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

rut roh.. I was just thinking..

if you check the timeline in the beginning it was said that LE was looking for a handyman that had been unaccounted for several days *before* Lisa went missing and this neighbor interview basically just put him in the neighborhood that very day.....

I am sure LE knows all of this... but it is interesting to note.

Also, all the searches around the abandoned house/well, etc surly give some insight

I personally do not think Jersey is out of the cross hairs...

moo

Jersey is definitely in the crosshairs. The house with the well was practically next door to the BP. The great thing is that they have had him in custody all this time. He has his rescheduled hearing on Nov. 15, right? I think the charges are going to expand.

Mountain I posted JT's New Jersey link in the Jersey & MW thread. Thanks Nurse!

"Jersey from New Jersey prison that is?" He is JT I believe.

I think a local - In da Middle maybe? - confirmed it. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Middle stated she'd never actually seen "Jersey". I'm just wondering if neighbors might be getting 2 people confused. One neighbor, for instance, said he was clean cut and in his 20's. Obviously, you can look at the guy and see that he's ALOT older than in his 20's. Reporter shows motorcycle guy a pic and motorcycle guy confirms that was the guy he saw with the baby...then reporter says it's not JT. WTH?!

I'm just wondering where all these differing accounts are coming from, and if maybe it's 2 different people. :waitasec:

Middle stated she'd never actually seen "Jersey". I'm just wondering if neighbors might be getting 2 people confused. One neighbor, for instance, said he was clean cut and in his 20's. Obviously, you can look at the guy and see that he's ALOT older than in his 20's. Reporter shows motorcycle guy a pic and motorcycle guy confirms that was the guy he saw with the baby...then reporter says it's not JT. WTH?!

I'm just wondering where all these differing accounts are coming from, and if maybe it's 2 different people. :waitasec:

Also, slender, he's not.

Perhaps, one individual taking care of clothes>dumpster fire and another individual carrying baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member