MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, do we even know if JI was in the house when he called 911 or could he been walking back from somewhere?

From what I remember he made a pretty big scene, yelling "tell me you have the baby, tell me you have the baby" in the times leading up to the call. So I doubt he was on his way back from somewhere as he made the 4:04 call.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr...o-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

The Uncle of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Voluntarily Talks to Kansas City Police

An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours today. He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr...o-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours today. He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

ummm that makes it sound like the brother was sleeping 'there' at the house???!! Is that a fact?
ETA: I just read that and...what??? Her brother was there while she was drinking and when Lisa went missing? I hadn't heard THAT before!

I have a question. Forget the parents. If LE is so interested in them what is the problem with questioning them together with lawyers present? I don't see the problem. I think this whole thing could be solved if they would just agree to sit down and talk. They won't be able to interrogate them any longer. That ship has sailed. So just get them in with their lawyers and see what they have to say.

I am doubtful that they are really willing to sit down at all, with or without lawyers. I think LE would take what they could get if they were, or else they have been advised that they won't answer certain questions, so LE sees no point. JMO

Jim Spellman ~ Twitter ". New report from kmbc says neighbors daughter saw her at 6;30. Doesnt change timeline."

Ok, now that KCTV5 has mentioned this, I can. JT has listed 3718 N Lister as his address on court papers. These people have been out of town A LOT. JT has had the police called on him numerous times by the neighbor across the street from 3718 for breaking in THROUGH THE WINDOW! I don't know if there is a link yet available.

Ok, now that KCTV5 has mentioned this, I can. JT has listed 3718 N Lister as his address on court papers. These people have been out of town A LOT. JT has had the police called on him numerous times by the neighbor across the street from 3718 for breaking in THROUGH THE WINDOW! I don't know if there is a link yet available.

Which house is this? The empty house, or he's saying he lives at a home where he doesn't live? tia

i brought this up on another thread yesterday...
we don't know he was in the house at the time of the 4am phone call,IF JI was the "blob" on the CCTV from the gas station how far and how long would it take to drive back from there to their home? we see the "blob" walking but are there any side streets or off road areas that he could have parked a car.

do we know what JI was wearing when LE arrived at the house,i know clothes are easily changed but he probably wouldn't have realized that the gas station CCTV could have picked anyone walking by up.

all speculation on my part of course.

my head is like jello this case is so confusing :waitasec:

I've seen video of JI wearing dark pants and a white tee-shirt. I would describe him as (taller than Deborah Bradley) with slender build and balding. I would only be able to compare heights based on others who appear with said individual in a photograph. jmo

Which house is this? The empty house, or he's saying he lives at a home where he doesn't live? tia
NOT an empty house. It sounds like he did NOT have permission to be there either. It is about 6-7 houses north of Lisa's house.

First time the Uncle mentioned sleeping at the house. How many people were there? :maddening:

Whaaaat!?!!? So the brother who was with DB at the store to buy wine slept at the house that night? Ok, so... was he with her the whole time, from the time they bought the wine together, throughout the evening until JI came home? How could that have not been revealed before? Or did he drop DB off at home, then come back later? Then leave again before JI came home? Someone please tell me this is a mistake in the reporting... if this is true then... well, I don't know exactly what yet... going to stew about this for awhile & watch for updates/clarifications...

On local news at 9 tonight KCTV5 also mentioned that DB and JI are planning to return to relatives home on Walrond tomorrow.

Seems they are ready to leave the "safe house" now that their trick-or-treating outing has been filmed. MHO....

Whaaaat!?!!? So the brother who was with DB at the store to buy wine slept at the house that night? Ok, so... was he with her the whole time, from the time they bought the wine together, throughout the evening until JI came home? How could that have not been revealed before? Or did he drop DB off at home, then come back later? Then leave again before JI came home? Someone please tell me this is a mistake in the reporting... if this is true then... well, I don't know exactly what yet... going to stew about this for awhile & watch for updates/clarifications...

Totally flabbergasted here!! It was reported that the uncle couldn't attest to seeing Lisa that day because he dropped her (Deb) off at home and didn't go in??!! Another leak? LE HAD to have known that! WTH is going on??

Bolded by moi ... They report that he confirmed how much she had to drink though...yikes!

Oct. 15th...the neighbours sure don't seem to know the same info. How can he be around that day and yet not have been around for weeks? Maybe there really is a different 'homeless' guy?

ETA: Is there maybe a 'handyman' and a 'homeless' man?

Meanwhile, a homeless man sought for questioning in the case was in custody Saturday night on unrelated felony charges.
Young said the man was arrested on a parole violation that had nothing to do with the Irwin case.
“Of course we want to talk to him, but no more or less than any of the neighbors” in the block where the baby was last seen, Young said.

“He is not a suspect.”

Last week, a neighbor said police showed him a photo of a homeless man and asked about any possible connection to the missing child. The man once was seen riding a red bicycle in the neighborhood, he said.

The neighbor said he also saw the man about a week or two before Lisa was reported missing, but not afterward. He said that the two men spoke briefly at a nearby park weeks ago and that the man told the neighbor he was looking for any work in the neighborhood.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/15/3210001/police-working-the-lisa-irwin.html#ixzz1cW3Uexaa

Making a guess here. No actual knowledge but this was a three/four-paragraph story written by the ABC Springfield station. The station probably got today's script from the Kansas City affiliate or read another station's website or got an AP story. The anchor, who doesn't know the ins and outs of the case, re-wrote the story and made an assumption while writing in haste for web while preparing for their night shows (please don't stone the messenger). And I could be wrong. All that is known is Phil Netz was with his sister at Festival Foods just before 5 p.m. Oct. 3. And he wasn't at the home when police arrived around 4 a.m. Oct. 4.

Story has already changed. ?? :maddening:

Oct. 15th...the neighbours sure don't seem to know the same info. How can he be around that day and yet not have been around for weeks? Maybe there really is a different 'homeless' guy?

Meanwhile, a homeless man sought for questioning in the case was in custody Saturday night on unrelated felony charges.
Young said the man was arrested on a parole violation that had nothing to do with the Irwin case.
“Of course we want to talk to him, but no more or less than any of the neighbors” in the block where the baby was last seen, Young said.

“He is not a suspect.”

Last week, a neighbor said police showed him a photo of a homeless man and asked about any possible connection to the missing child. The man once was seen riding a red bicycle in the neighborhood, he said.

The neighbor said he also saw the man about a week or two before Lisa was reported missing, but not afterward. He said that the two men spoke briefly at a nearby park weeks ago and that the man told the neighbor he was looking for any work in the neighborhood.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/15/3210001/police-working-the-lisa-irwin.html#ixzz1cW3Uexaa
Some had seen him that weekend and others had not seen him for weeks is all. Different people will have different stories. He probably only hit up the ones who allowed him around after awhile.

Story has already changed. ?? :maddening:

IMO LE has known all of this from the beginning. I think they had an idea who was involved very shortly after Lisa was reported missing...and I don't think it was the parents...it appears to me that the noose around the people mentioned yesterday and today in the news is getting tighter...false information out there would make the perp comfortable thinking that they were not suspects when in fact LE has had their sights on them from the beginning.

This thread is closing for the night. A fresh, daily MSM thread will re-open when MSM resumes coverage in the morning.

Please continue discussion on topical threads or generate new ones as needed.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member