MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, do we even know if JI was in the house when he called 911 or could he been walking back from somewhere?

Curious, do we even know if JI was in the house when he called 911 or could he been walking back from somewhere?

I'm still not convinced he didn't return home earlier than 3:30 am. :shush:

AHEM.

We do not sleuth innocent folks who are randomly (by blood or otherwise) associated with players who have been named in MSM.

Where this post falls is random.

Hmmmm....this site says 1993. Ruh roh.

From Search National Records:

IDENTIFICATION
JOHN TANKO
RACE:
SEX:
DOB: 03/19/1969
WEIGHT:
HEIGHT:
EYE COLOR:
HAIR COLOR:
SKIN TONE:

OFFENSE DETAILS
CASE NUMBER: 89005831TANKOJOHNS19690319 - Confirm Case at the Courthouse
COURT NAME:
NJ Admin Office of Courts ARREST AGENCY:
ARREST DATE: CASE STATE: NJ
CASE CATEGORY CODE: DISPOSITION DATE: 09/10/1993
COUNTS: DISPOSITION:
ORIGINAL PLEA: STATE CODE: NJ
CHARGES FILED ON: OFFENSE DATE:
OFFENSE CODE: OFFENSE CLASS:
OFFENSE TYPE: Criminal/traffic OFFENSE: AGGRAVATED ARSON
CONVICTION DATE: CONVICTION DATE:
SENTENCE DATE: /5 PROBATION DATE: /5
SOURCE NAME: NJ Admin Office of Courts FINES:

In the HLN piece shown earlier today, Mike Brooks hosting I believe; I noticed one of the neighbors saying Jersey had been following lil' (couldn't make out name) around and she thought that was strange. I wonder who this lil' one was, could she have been SB's 4 year old lil girl? Did anyone else catch this segment and does anyone know if a video of that particular show will be published online?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QK91LdOmE40

The "dog" topic starts around 11:04.

I think the unnamed "older" lady says "followed little Callie around"...I think Callie is the dog that was stolen (belongs to another neighbor, MH) on Monday. JMO.

Could this be why the 911 call is not being released?

Reporter Jim Spellman knows who the biker guy picked. For a reporter to keep a tight lid on it, I am truly thinking it was JI.

If little Callie was the dog then it was little, I presume. Could he have been carrying the little dog around?

i brought this up on another thread yesterday...
we don't know he was in the house at the time of the 4am phone call,IF JI was the "blob" on the CCTV from the gas station how far and how long would it take to drive back from there to their home? we see the "blob" walking but are there any side streets or off road areas that he could have parked a car.

do we know what JI was wearing when LE arrived at the house,i know clothes are easily changed but he probably wouldn't have realized that the gas station CCTV could have picked anyone walking by up.

all speculation on my part of course.

my head is like jello this case is so confusing :waitasec:

Didn't he say he called from the neighbor's house? Sorry, I know there's a link somewhere but maybe someone else will remember. I thought he used his work phone and called from the neighbor's house.

Wait...we saw his mugshot. Hair can't grow that fast, can it?!

OMG...I need an aspirin! :banghead:

Was that the mugshot from the day KCPD picked him up? I didn't see info and only looked briefly at the picture. I can't find the link for it again.

BBM Me too!! I'm so confused. I look at this during day and then take care of kiddos and hubby before I settle back in at night to catch up. I freaked when I sat back down here. I'm going to be at this all night again.:crazy:

Hope they have a resolution soon. I also hope it is a safe Lisa.:innocent:

I think JVM was using Jersey for the ratings, notice she waited until the end of the show to say that he is not a suspect and the guy MT picked was not Jersey. Or maybe this is all a diversion, since we know at least one reporter knows who was id'd and isn't saying, to keep the person out of the media. Maybe LE is trying to smoke 'em out, see if they run or lead them to the baby. JMO

If LE has cleared Jersey and he has been arrested on unrelated charges, maybe he was caught breaking the law at somewhere else at the time all of this was happening. JMO

I'm losing it epiphany. I thought you were describing yourself as 5'8, really slender and bald - until I read it again.

Every day, this case makes me a little battier. :crazy:

Where is Lisa?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

They call the guy he picked "a man of the community".

Who can it be?

Just trying to catch up... when I saw this my first thought was: Man of the community? Wealthy benefactor?

But it just seems way too bizarre to be connected. It's too vague, unfortunately. Soon enough.

If little Callie was the dog then it was little, I presume. Could he have been carrying the little dog around?
I remember way back when the story about the missing dog came out, we thought it was strange or maybe a coincidence. IIRC, that was before the stories of the sightings of "man carrying baby" came out...

We need to see a photo of Callie (or this dog, if name is wrong). j/k Probably not OK to sleuth this dog (seriously). A description (breed, color, markings, weight) might help, though.

humm... I wonder why the LE isn't out for the man that was picked up in the line-up..ie..posting pics or even go pick him up and question him? Why is it they seem to be working the family (whole family) ... I wonder if LE is really interested in the mystery man...or is it only the media that is interested....

The reporter on scene just said that Mike Thompson, the motorcycle guy, was shown a picture of Jersey, and Mike Thompson says Jersey is not the man he saw. JVM says we need to be clear on this - LE says Jersey isn't a suspect and John Thompson says Jersey is not the guy he saw.

I'm wondering if perhaps LE is misleading us by saying JT (Jersey) has been cleared IF they believe there is someone else involved and they don't want them thinking he is spilling on them??? Again I am reminded of the Victoria Stafford case ~ Terri-Lynne McClintic was arrested on totally unrelated charges until she spilled the beans on her accomplice. Just saying..

Good thing Jersey doesn't live near me, because if he ever touched one of my animals LE would be at my house questioning me about the disappearance of a local handyman. ;)

(Wow, totally off topic. Must be time for bed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama