MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
humm... I wonder why the LE isn't out for the man that was picked up in the line-up..ie..posting pics or even go pick him up and question him? Why is it they seem to be working the family (whole family) ... I wonder if LE is really interested in the mystery man...or is it only the media that is interested....
What does LE need to post his pictures for? IF they put someone into the line up then clearly they know who that person is.

In all fairness to MT, he very well could have said it and it got edited out. Or maybe he is feeling more comfortable revealing more info now.

I'll try finding it, but I def. remember him saying that they 'looked' at each other. I know this because at the time I thought it odd that the guy carrying a near naked baby would actually make eye contact with someone...

I'll try finding it, but I def. remember him saying that they 'looked' at each other. I know this because at the time I thought it odd that the guy carrying a near naked baby would actually make eye contact with someone...

No, the motorcycle guy doesn't say the baby was nearly naked. According to him the baby was in a t-shirt and possibly training pants.

BBM: So ... Mary Hurt is being interviewed on HLN ... and NOW she is saying that "Jersey" was wearing a white t-shirt and had a "shaved head" --

Could MH have gotten this description of the "T-shirt and shaved head" from these "so-called" "eye witnesses" who "claimed" to have seen a "man walking around in the middle of the night with a baby with no clothes on" the night Baby Lisa went "missing" ?

These "witnesses" have been on tv giving out this info ... and :waitasec: MH is "conveniently" giving out the same description ?

It just makes absolutely NO SENSE to me WHY in the world Jersey -- who it has been alleged was 'homeless' -- would want a 10 month old baby ...:waitasec:

MOO ...

I think she is being truthful, I don't see any reason for her not to be at this point. LE would be able to tell if he had recently shaved his head. It may have grown a little since he shaved it, but not that much. I am just confused about the mug shot. I wonder if that was one on file or if taken the night he came in. Of course, if taken the night he came in then I don't know how he grew hair that quickly. lol :twocents:

Just had another thought. Could that one reporter have been showing the picture of him that we have seen? That could be why neighbor lady (12:15 witness) didn't identify him. She described bald, but in mug shot he has hair. I don't know. I'm going crazy here.

I think she is being truthful, I don't see any reason for her not to be at this point. LE would be able to tell if he had recently shaved his head. It may have grown a little since he shaved it, but not that much. I am just confused about the mug shot. I wonder if that was one on file or if taken the night he came in. Of course, if taken the night he came in then I don't know how he grew hair that quickly. lol :twocents:

..the mug shot that we were originally looking at when he was arrested mid october ( the one where he had short dark hair ) was dated 2009.

..we haven't had a "current" mug shot.

I don't think those are recent mugshots. He looks like he lost weight.

What if MT was shown a lineup that had JI in it? He wouldn't have identified Jersey then.
What if MT got his time wrong? What if the phone had pinged in the area of the sightings? LE might already know exactly what happened, but just making sure they put it all together before they make arrests? Maybe this is why Jersey has been cleared and also why they have focused on the parents from the beginning?

I would think 'glasses' would have been part of his description no??

What does LE need to post his pictures for? IF they put someone into the line up then clearly they know who that person is.

I didn't ask my question right..

I am wondering, why they are not arresting this man, if they believe that he is the man that was holding baby Lisa that night? What happens when you are in a line-up and you were picked as "THE ONE"...??

I am wondering if this sighting was infact a real sighting of a man carrying something that evening, but, had nothing to do with baby Lisa...

I guess I am not understanding why the LE would have him in there, and let him walk away

I am wondering, why they are not arresting this man, if they believe that he is the man that was holding baby Lisa that night? What happens when you are in a line-up and you were picked as "THE ONE"...??

I am wondering if this sighting was infact a real sighting of a man carrying something that evening, but, had nothing to do with baby Lisa...

I guess I am not understanding why the LE would have him in there, and let him walk away

If they only have the line up ID then I really doubt that's enough.
Considering how unreliable eyewitness testimony is. Motorcycle guy wasn't even given this line up for weeks. It clearly wouldn't be enough to arrest anyone based on this supposed ID.

Do we know that this person was taken in and put in a physical line up? I got the impression we were talking about the man being picked out of a photo lineup.

Also, many people here have been questioning this sighting/pointing out things that question it's validity, so I would think that LE might have some of the same thoughts/would want more than an ID in a photo lineup before arresting someone. They could be working to make sure their case is as solid as possible before moving forward, particularly if they do not believe that Lisa is out there somewhere alive. Or it could be as you proposed that this sighting has nothing to do with Lisa.

I'm not sure about any of this, and I don't know that I even believe that what I typed above is the case, but it's a possibility.

Do we know that this person was taken in and put in a physical line up? I got the impression we were talking about the man being picked out of a photo lineup.

Also, many people here have been questioning this sighting/pointing out things that question it's validity, so I would think that LE might have some of the same thoughts/would want more than an ID in a photo lineup before arresting someone. They could be working to make sure their case is as solid as possible before moving forward, particularly if they do not believe that Lisa is out there somewhere alive. Or it could be as you proposed that this sighting has nothing to do with Lisa.

I'm not sure about any of this, and I don't know that I even believe that what I typed above is the case, but it's a possibility.

The motorcycle guy was shown a photo line up. He described looking at 6 pictures, and picking one picture.

I don't think the neighbor could see the individual's face. They don't even know the race.

Sorry, I meant the motorcycle guy (MT). Has he ever even given a good description?

I have a question. Forget the parents. If LE is so interested in them what is the problem with questioning them together with lawyers present? I don't see the problem. I think this whole thing could be solved if they would just agree to sit down and talk. They won't be able to interrogate them any longer. That ship has sailed. So just get them in with their lawyers and see what they have to say.

No, the motorcycle guy doesn't say the baby was nearly naked. According to him the baby was in a t-shirt and possibly training pants.

Sorry, 'nearly naked' were my words. Under the circumstances (weather/time) I would consider t-shirt/diaper (possibly training pants) as nearly naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal