MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not homeless. He just doesn't own a home. What we have learned from the neighbors' interviews is that Jersey lived with his girlfriend off and on and then when she couldn't pay the rent, Jersey moved in with another neighbor.

I found it very telling that an elderly woman neighbor gave Jersey a ride in her car on one occasion and another neighborhood couple employed Jersey to care for their home/lawn while they were away. Clearly, Jersey was not that scary.

Sounds like they didn't know about his record.

Then she never said she saw him start any fires except for "like a backyard barbecue". She is overtly trying to implicate Jersey.

..she was asked if she knew him to have started any fires lately ??( after she said he was a "fire-bug" )

MW--no, except for like a bar-b-q in the backyard.

..we do know that she's correct about his relation to fire---------he did 5 years for an arson charge, 1998 - 2003 , back when he lived in new jersey.

"Dr.Know" and "momtective" both posted his case file from there earlier.

1 count of :
2C:17-1*2 Arson-Aggravated
1 count of :
2C:28-5*3 Tamper/Retaliate With Witness/Informnt/3

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/details?x=1060349&n=0
---new jersey---inmate details----

------the john tanko pic that went along with that file------
tankoinnewjersey.jpg

Sounds like they didn't know about his record.
We looked up his record on here and it is minimal. I'll bet MANY people in that neighborhood have a MUCH longer criminal record including Deborah. There is some reason that she doesn't drive.

What if MT was shown a lineup that had JI in it? He wouldn't have identified Jersey then.
What if MT got his time wrong? What if the phone had pinged in the area of the sightings? LE might already know exactly what happened, but just making sure they put it all together before they make arrests? Maybe this is why Jersey has been cleared and also why they have focused on the parents from the beginning?

seems odd that MW keeps dragging Jerseys name into this circus. Now she is stating that he likes to light fires, but on her own my space page she refers to herself as a pyro. Why is MW trying to take the heat off of herself and onto Jersey?

I wonder if Jersey is an informant/witness for LE at this point. He would be a good one maybe; he knows people in the neighborhood from his handyman work, he may know more about who does what in the different houses because he works at their houses, he reportedly rode his bike around, he knows MW and her roomies (so he might know of any connection to any of them and Lisa's family), etc...

He's been cleared, but that doesn't mean he isn't part of the investigation. Maybe that's making some nervous.

Or, maybe MW is just bitter about the alleged break up.

Whatever the reason, MW is making sure to bring up incriminating info about Jersey in all her interviews, and LE and the media is making sure to mention that he has been cleared. It's interesting.

..she was asked if she knew him to have started any fires lately ??( after she said he was a "fire-bug" )

MW--no, except for like a bar-b-q in the backyard.

..we do know that she's correct about his relation to fire---------he did 5 years for an arson charge, 1998 - 2003 , back when he lived in new jersey.

"Dr.Know" and "momtective" both posted his case file from there earlier.

---new jersey---inmate details----

------the john tanko pic that went along with that file------
tankoinnewjersey.jpg

I looked his crimi up on Search National Records and his aggravated arson was in 1993. I don't see that he served any time in jail for this.
Yes, he may have worn a mullet. These should have been a felony, but they were not. :D

In the HLN piece shown earlier today, Mike Brooks hosting I believe; I noticed one of the neighbors saying Jersey had been following lil' (couldn't make out name) around and she thought that was strange. I wonder who this lil' one was, could she have been SB's 4 year old lil girl? Did anyone else catch this segment and does anyone know if a video of that particular show will be published online?

"Lil" is a family nick name for DB!! :eek:

seems odd that MW keeps dragging Jerseys name into this circus. Now she is stating that he likes to light fires, but on her own my space page she refers to herself as a pyro. Why is MW trying to take the heat off of herself and onto Jersey?

Yep, amazing coincidence isn't it, a self proclaimed pyromaniac calling the kettle black :phone:

I looked his crimi up on Search National Records and his aggravated arson was in 1993. I don't see that he served any time in jail for this.
Yes, he may have worn a mullet. These should have been a felony, but they were not.

Mullets and blue eye shadow - two things that should be felonies.:rocker:

I wonder if Jersey is an informant/witness for LE at this point. He would be a good one maybe; he knows people in the neighborhood from his handyman work, he may know more about who does what in the different houses because he works at their houses, he reportedly rode his bike around, he knows MW and her roomies (so he might know of any connection to any of them and Lisa's family), etc...

He's been cleared, but that doesn't mean he isn't part of the investigation. Maybe that's making some nervous.

Or, maybe MW is just bitter about the alleged break up.

Whatever the reason, MW is making sure to bring up incriminating info about Jersey in all her interviews, and LE and the media is making sure to mention that he has been cleared. It's interesting.

Good point, could be why they are still keeping him in jail another 2 weeks as well. And for others saying how can they not think it was him, where does a homeless guy go etc.. He could be alibied totally and we dont know about it. I mean he could have been at a homeless shelter which they do lock down and write names down of who is there as well. He could have been with another friend, we just dont know, all we do know is that he is not a suspect, he is not even a person of interest. Though he just might have something interesting to tell. They might be keeping him in jail because who will know they are still talking to him then (LE that is) and for his own safety as well.

Yes, he may have worn a mullet. These should have been a felony, but they were not.

--then this a different arson charge of his than the one you looked at.

--date of offense 1997-----sentenced 1998---( to up to 8 years ) out in 5 years---2003.

SBI Number: 000425490B
Sentenced as: Tanko, John
Race: White
Ethnicity: N/A
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Birth Date: March 19, 1969
Admission Date: May 26, 1998
Current Facility: Released from RFSP
Current Max Release Date: N/A
Current Parole Eligibility Date: N/A

1 count of :
2C:17-1*2 Arson-Aggravated

offense date:July 6, 1997
sentence date:May 26, 1998

sentence minimun----3 Years
sentence maximum--8 Years

1 count of :
2C:28-5*3 Tamper/Retaliate With Witness/Informnt/3

offense date:July 6, 1997
sentence date:May 26, 1998

sentence minimun----2 Years
sentence maximum-- 5 Years
In custody--------May 26, 1998
Out of custody---July 11, 2003

WOW!!!! :eek:hwow:

But just to be clear, I didn't see this video where the neighbor talks about Jersey following "lil" whatever...so I don't have any context to go on. Just saying that "Lil" is a nickname for DB. Maybe a coincidence, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592