WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was that a new mug shot that we saw?
If it was his head wasnt shaved.
Is she throwing him under the bus?
She admits to licking fires too? :banghead:

Yes, Cachmo...MW is a fire licker. :floorlaugh:

VP:

showing path from BL's home>to apts (dumpster fire)>to 4:15 sighting
I just have to clarify, there is far more than one way to get from dumpster to 4:15 sighting. I don't have cable anymore. Can somebody tell me what path he said?

Mary Hurt did state that she saw LE take plaster casts of the footprints next door. She was asked if she saw them taking evidence out of the house too, but I didn't hear her answer. (ANYONE?)

She wasn't there when LE went to the other house, but she spoke to t neighbor who said LE searched his property/house>so, she didn't see anything removed (and evidently, he didn't mention that to her).

This is too much.

First, the older male neighbor describes Jersey as in his 20s with brownish/blonde hair (and often riding a bike). Jersey is in his 40s, in his mugshots he has thin reddish hair (in my eyes).

Now, a female neighbor describes Jersey as last being seen bald.

The older neighbor said Jersey was scary because he pulled out a knife to cut an orange one day while they were talking in the park. MW says Jersey's a fire bug; she's seen him light a BBQ.

I believe LE; Jersey is totally cleared. I don't think they'd make such a strong statement publicly if not true. Would make them look foolish and him harder to prosecute if it turns out Jersey is involved. I get the feeling some folks would like to see Jersey fingered (for whatever reasons).

JMO...

The info on the shaved head and white t-shirt was from a neighbor MH who witnessed Jersey in the neighborhood on the day in question.....the fire info came from MW (the girl with the pink hair).

I'm losing it epiphany. I thought you were describing yourself as 5'8, really slender and bald - until I read it again.

Every day, this case makes me a little battier. :crazy:

Where is Lisa?

:floorlaugh: Maybe, I am. Problem with that?

I just have to clarify, there is far more than one way to get from dumpster to 4:15 sighting. I don't have cable anymore. Can somebody tell me what path he said?

Ok....to describe it.....up the side yard of the house (MH's) between her and the neighbor Watson??? with the sprinkler who Jersey was working for. Over the hill behind those houses and to the apartment dumpster (across and down a hilly open area). Next from dumpster up Brighton and over to gas station.....from gas station to last sighting by MCG (motor cycle guy).

the pair that saw the man with a baby around midnight said "bald" but the neighbor who knows jersey and has seen him around the area said he had on a white shirt and his head was shaved.

I think it is just semantics... MOO ((but I am inclined to believe what the neighbor is saying on hln as she claims to have frequently seen Jersey and even recalls seeing him that night))

moo

Neighbor sighting, three houses up turned into yard where neighbors were gone, into backyard and over fence, downhill and to dumpster location. (I think this is correct, if not someone else will surely straighten me out.) From dumpster to BP station.

the pair that saw the man with a baby around midnight said "bald" but the neighbor who knows jersey and has seen him around the area said he had on a white shirt and his head was shaved.

I think it is just semantics... MOO ((but I am inclined to believe what the neighbor is saying on hln as she claims to have frequently seen Jersey and even recalls seeing him that night))

moo

She also spoke to him directly during the afternoon that day...hi, how are you kind of conversation in yard of neighbor IIRC.

I think she knows his prior record and what he's mentioned to her or stories from other people. She's only seen him set a fire in a bbq. So I guess she's saying she hasn't seen him light a firebug type fire.

WHAAAAAAT!: Mary Hurt just said Jersey had a white tshirt on that day and had a shaved head.

BBM: So ... Mary Hurt is being interviewed on HLN ... and NOW she is saying that "Jersey" was wearing a white t-shirt and had a "shaved head" --

Could MH have gotten this description of the "T-shirt and shaved head" from these "so-called" "eye witnesses" who "claimed" to have seen a "man walking around in the middle of the night with a baby with no clothes on" the night Baby Lisa went "missing" ?

These "witnesses" have been on tv giving out this info ... and :waitasec: MH is "conveniently" giving out the same description ?

It just makes absolutely NO SENSE to me WHY in the world Jersey -- who it has been alleged was 'homeless' -- would want a 10 month old baby ...:waitasec:

MOO ...

This is too much.

First, the older male neighbor describes Jersey as in his 20s with brownish/blonde hair (and often riding a bike). Jersey is in his 40s, in his mugshots he has thin reddish hair (in my eyes).

Now, a female neighbor describes Jersey as last being seen bald.

The older neighbor said Jersey was scary because he pulled out a knife to cut an orange one day while they were talking in the park. MW says Jersey's a fire bug; she's seen him light a BBQ.

I believe LE; Jersey is totally cleared. I don't think they'd make such a strong statement publicly if not true. Would make them look foolish and him harder to prosecute if it turns out Jersey is involved. I get the feeling some folks would like to see Jersey fingered (for whatever reasons).

JMO...

..that's not quite how she put that.

MW---he's firebug, has arson on his record, she didn't think it a stretch that he'd light a fire

Reporter---seen him light any fires lately?

MW---no, just in the backyard, like a bar-b-q..

Okay, the gas station blob wasn't wearing any T-shirt that I could see. In fact, it looked like someone wearing a dress. So how does THIS fit in? :waitasec:

It also wasn't carrying anything. So...take the baby from DB's, walk over to the dumpster, set a fire, make the baby magically disappear, creep into the "woods" by the gas station, walk on over to Randolph, and magically poof the baby back into your arms?!

IMO...the witnesses keep adding more info every time they are interviewed by the media.

BBM: So ... Mary Hurt is being interviewed on HLN ... and NOW she is saying that "Jersey" was wearing a white t-shirt and had a "shaved head" --

Could MH have gotten this description of the "T-shirt and shaved head" from these "so-called" "eye witnesses" who "claimed" to have seen a "man walking around in the middle of the night with a baby with no clothes on" the night Baby Lisa went "missing" ?

These "witnesses" have been on tv giving out this info ... and :waitasec: MH is "conveniently" giving out the same description ?

It just makes absolutely NO SENSE to me WHY in the world Jersey -- who it has been alleged was 'homeless' -- would want a 10 month old baby ...:waitasec:

MOO ...

bbm

I don't think he does. IF he is involved, then I still go back to someone else calling him to 'help out'. :(

I think these "witnesses" being interviewed are thinking they may as well cash in on the situation since the parents are. I think they're telling us/the media whatever we want to hear, not what they actually saw/heard etc.

I can't wait to see the 3468758927669 accusations and conspiracy theories that get thrown around after tonight's shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769