MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
DB: Lisa's mother
JI: DB's live in BF (not husband and not fiance', IMNSHO)
SB #1: DB's legal husband
DN JR.= DB's father/Lisa maternal GF
Hazel: SB Stepmother DB's step MIL
SB #2: DB's Drinking porch buddy
SB #3: DB's new neighbor and new smokin' buddy...there on the porch from 7:30 til 9:00 PM 10/04/2011
PN: DB younger brother 20yo drove her to Festival for the wine 4:30-5:10ish PM 10/04/2011
AN: Goes by Tony older of DB's two brothers...lives in Independence, MO with DN JR.
DN SR. Great granfather to Lisa/DB grandfather
LCN: DB's mother who died in 2001 when DB was 15
AI: JI female cousin known as 2nd family spokesperson
ML: DB's Marine Cousin 1st Family spokesperson
RI: JI's mother
?I: JI's mother
MW: Jugalette with pink hair...her phone was called at 8:30 PM 10/04/2011 from one of the three B/I phones
JT #1/Jersey: Red bike riding, gallon whiskey carting, dog stealing, homeless, handyman, convicted criminal...easy target/scapgoat and ex boyfriend of MW
DD: short term flop houser who MW is now saying had her phone for two days and is still receiving text messages.
JT #2: B/I NYC attorney who once represented Joran VanderSloot
CS: Local attorney brought on for a few weeks
JS: CNN reporter
SY: KCLE spokesperson #1
NG: Dancin' with the Stars cartwheeler and host of her own show
TS: A woman found murdered the same day that Lisa Irwin was reported missing...probably not related
MK: Fox National Reporter

Who did I forget?

This needs to be a sticky.:cupcake:

Where are we getting the info that S (neighbour male) didn't know DB had a baby? Is that somewhere?

What about the other 3 young children....not a peep in 90 minutes?

Very odd.

MOO

Mel

I agree! This would surprise me more than not checking on a sleeping baby in that time frame. However, did Shane state that he didn't see them check on any of the other children or that he didn't know about the children other than Baby Lisa?

Yup. From what I understand this is old potatoes to them. It's only new to us/media.

I think it's interesting, she said Dane blew off the call from FBI (explains why they had to find her via the GPS deal) and then took off for a week. Came back, FBI talked to him, and he hasn't been seen since. Probably just has past gigs with LE to avoid, probably nothing major, but interesting none-the-less.

I also find it interesting, because if he was a drifter of sorts it is unlikely DB had any reason to call him... kwim?

bbm. great point!!!

SB #3: DB's new neighbor and new smokin' buddy...there on the porch from 7:30 til 9:00 PM 10/04/2011
PN: DB younger brother 20yo drove her to Festival for the wine 4:30-5:10ish PM 10/04/2011
AN: Goes by Tony older of DB's two brothers...lives in Independence, MO with DN JR.
MW: Jugalette with pink hair...her phone was called at 8:30 PM 10/04/2011 from one of the three B/I phones
JT #1/Jersey: Red bike riding, gallon whiskey carting, dog stealing, homeless, handyman, convicted criminal...easy target/scapgoat and ex boyfriend of MW
DD: short term flop houser who MW is now saying had her phone for two days and is still receiving text messages.
TS: A woman found murdered the same day that Lisa Irwin was reported missing...probably not related

Who did I forget?

Thank you, and this is GREAT! I particularly appreciate the adjectives!!!!!!

Who did I forget?

MI is Jeremy's mother
AI is Jeremy's sister who was also a spokesperson
DB is the person who MW claims had her phone when the cell call came in
JC is DB's Uncle, LN's brother

I think it was a total of 90 minutes. 1/2 hour earlier and 1 hour with SB later...but I'm not sure anymore! The 1/2 hour I could see if they were in watching a movie at that time.

the way i understand it is that he arrived at 7-7:30, then left 8:30-9. he returned at 10:30 when DB was inside, then left at 11:30.

17w9c4.png

screenshot from HLN today

MI is Jeremy's mother
AI is Jeremy's sister who was also a spokesperson
DB is the person who MW claims had her phone when the cell call came in
JC is DB's Uncle, LN's brother

Thanks I added and edited it.

I find it nearly impossible to drink a glass of iced tea without the need to take a bathroom break within 20 or so minutes after drinking it. The estimated number of drinks by the stoop sitter (s) with no bathroom break, I'm not buying it either.

I find it nearly impossible to drink a glass of iced tea without the need to take a bathroom break within 20 or so minutes after drinking it. The estimated number of drinks by the stoop sitter (s) with no bathroom break, I'm not buying it either.

He said they hadn't refilled their cups during that time too. They could have been breaking, or they could have been finished... or maybe they exaggerated the amount they drank. But I could swear he also claims they weren't drinking during his visit, but he could tell they had been.

fwiw- I have classes 9 until 1 on M/W and in that time I drink a coffee and two bottled waters and rarely have the time to have a restroom break between classes (I'm chatty) and I'm always just fine. Everyone is different, but that's not an obvious lie imo.

Lately, when anyone in any criminal investigation responds to a question with the word, "Absolutely," I have to question their level of honesty. MW added a new twist to this when asked, by NBC Action News, if she knew the whereabouts of DB#2 (Dane.) Her answer, "I have ABSOLUTELY no idea..."

I agree-I think she is innocent to,I believe her when she says someone else answered her phone and I believe it was one of DB'S extended family members!!
My hubby and me believe she lives in a drug house( house filled with druggies/dealers
) Nothing she says is written in stone and in the end this case will be related to drugs, drugs drugs.
Who actually knows who the perp is or will be. It could very well be the parents OR it could be a drug dealer/ Pedophile who slipped in the back door/back doors while the Mother and friends drank/did drugs out on front stoop.

Lately, when anyone in any criminal investigation responds to a question with the word, "Absolutely," I have to question their level of honesty. MW added a new twist to this when asked, by NBC Action News, if she knew the whereabouts of DB#2 (Dane.) Her answer, "I have ABSOLUTELY no idea..."

I believe it's DG not DB#2. At least from what I've read it's G not B for the last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member