MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I tried not to laugh, I really did.

Dr. Fessel, you brought me to tears. :great:

I don't know about theyetir face, but you certainly would not be over weight. And that kind of weight loss is rapid. jmo

But maybe DB had decided to try and lose a little post baby weight but had not used yet?. Or maybe she was a casual user as in occasionally? I live near the meth capital, where they call it slim fast. So many women get hooked trying it out as a weight loss remedy. Also not everyone has the face of meth. In most cases it takes awhile to get to that point, I think 6 months or more in most cases. I have seen so much horror from this horrible drug, here you cannot even go in Walmart without seeing at least several "faces of meth", many of whom you know/knew that now are almost unrecognizable. :(

There are some professionals in our small town that are weekend meth users. You would not know it yet...it hasn't killed their looks or teeth yet...give it time though. Housewives here use it...:crazy:.

O/T OMG, You must live near me!

He said they hadn't refilled their cups during that time too. They could have been breaking, or they could have been finished... or maybe they exaggerated the amount they drank. But I could swear he also claims they weren't drinking during his visit, but he could tell they had been.

fwiw- I have classes 9 until 1 on M/W and in that time I drink a coffee and two bottled waters and rarely have the time to have a restroom break between classes (I'm chatty) and I'm always just fine. Everyone is different, but that's not an obvious lie imo.

It's rather unusual imo for someone to go that long without using the facilities after drinking large amounts of fluid.

Thanks everyone for helping me edit the very long list of case players. I think it is all corrected now. Also, I copied the edited version and pasted it on the Sticky/Case Players thread. G'nite.

I think I have a headache now. Good grief. How bizarre.

Lately, when anyone in any criminal investigation responds to a question with the word, "Absolutely," I have to question their level of honesty. MW added a new twist to this when asked, by NBC Action News, if she knew the whereabouts of DB#2 (Dane.) Her answer, "I have ABSOLUTELY no idea..."

Absolutley sounds like the Anthony women to me :)

I think I have a headache now. Good grief. How bizarre.

Bizarre is right. Add to that is Megan W. is a satanist, a LaVeyan Satanist per her FB beliefs.

Now before ya'll start posting "what's wrong with being a Satanist", please check yourself. :crazy:

Yup, I do have a problem with Satanists - they creep me the heck out. Lord only knows what goes on in that house. Good grief - for all I know Lisa could have been a sacrifice (I'm only 1/2 joking here).

MOO

Mel

I've just finished reading the thread and I don't understand this Dane business. If MW had just thrust her phone to some other folks, here, take this, I won't be needing it tonight, (which sounds odd to me if she just offered it up; did Dane ask to borrow her phone?) how would anybody in LI's house have known to call Dane in MW's number? Were there any outgoing calls or texts from MW's phone (by Dane) to let anybody know the number? And if MW was somewhere with a boyfriend (other than JT??) during the mystery call, why didn't she say so earlier? Look, ask my boyfriend, he knows I got no calls. (Okay so maybe the boyfriend isn't somebody we'd automatically believe.)

Okay, here's what I find shocking:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/08/ijvm.01.html

From JVM
The second thing is, you`re telling me that your phone belongs to or was in the possession of Dane. Tell us about this guy, Dane. Because Levi Page is claiming that he`s into drugs.

WRIGHT: Well, there was eight people living at the house at the time, five adults and three kids. So my phone was pretty much community, which has been questioned, but it`s true. Dane was, from what I was told, I was downstairs at the time apparently the phone call took place, but from people in the house, what I heard is that Dane had my phone all night, to the point where nobody else could use it, because there were so many incoming text messages and phone calls for him.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok. Now, as far as your ex-boyfriend, John Tanko, Jersey, who was allegedly working in that neighborhood that night, and has been arrested on totally different charges, and he appeared in court on totally different charges -- there he is. Megan, you told us that Jersey was into drugs, specifically meth. Let`s listen to what you said.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

WRIGHT: I found out that he was getting into some drug activity.

Three kids in the house with all those drugs around them? :eek:

Notice that MW neatly sidesteps and turns the topic into her phone being community and avoids answering the statement about Dane's alleged drug activity.

:furious:An extended family member who wants to settle a long-standing matter;
:furious:A creditor (including dealer),or
:furious:A third party who thinks they were treated so unfairly (say reported to the police) that they exact revenge

):crazy: or JI was fooling around with a neighbor, and the neighbor's recently separated partner wanting revenge? (As in 'you took my baby from me, I'll take yours'?):crazy:

A reminder about Facebook pages:

"Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!"

From our handy-dandy "[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151080"]Etiquette & Information[/ame]" Stickie at the top of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dietzlyn