Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #6 *Arrests*

I disagree here, and obviously we all have our different viewpoints.
But there is no way TA was beyond torturing these victims. She despised VB. TA had plotted VB's demise for a long time and, with the court case coming up, her malevolence was peak.

I have zero doubt TA was intent on torturing her victims. After all, she arranged everything so she could be there to take part in it. Why not let others handle it and give herself an alibi? Because she wanted to see the suffering. And she wanted to participate.
TA felt justified in her actions and she was going to make VB pay. She fully convinced at least 4 others to take part in this wicked plot. And they were fully on board with killing JK, a woman they didn't know and who was in no way associated with them. They felt justified in this too. Cora told her daughter JK deserved to die because she "supported" VB.

As part of this plan, they purchased 5 stun guns. Not one or two. FIVE. One for each perp. And they intentionally chose the kind that inflict the most pain.
If that's not a call to torture then I don't know what is.

The ME can determine torture or being buried alive. I hope not, this would be too much horror for the victim's loved ones.

Just another red flag by TA: There's no way that VB who was fighting to see her children would not contact them in advance if she was going to miss Saturday visitation, and certainly not wait until Saturday at 9AM or for TA to contact her, to say something came up!

Of course, TA was just trying to make VB look bad, again.

Fortunately, VB's family had already located VB's vehicle near to meet up location before TA could make the false statement to LE.
I believe TA called VB to find out where they were on their journey so she could estimate the arrival time and have the setup in place. They couldn't block the road for any real length of time without the chance that some other motorist(s) would be ensnared unwittingly. jmo

I believe TA called VB to find out where they were on their journey so she could estimate the arrival time and have the setup in place. They couldn't block the road for any real length of time without the chance that some other motorist(s) would be ensnared unwittingly. jmo

Wow....this makes sense.

Agreed, and I don't think it serves any real purpose to speculate on this aspect.
Speculation is allowed here, and this is certainly not baseless speculation. We know what TA and gang were capable of and equipped to do, armed with 5 stun guns and at least one hammer, which was somehow broken. Nothing any family member might ever happen to read here could possibly be as bad as some of the things that they will likely learn when these murderers stand trial. Certainly, no one is being disrespectful of the families, and our hearts go out to them. JMO

Last edited:

Tad Cullum property seized ... White trailer ..... Witnesses saw white trailer in vicinity of where the ambush took place. LE is at the property on April 16th 2 days after bodies were recovered.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502-203633.png
    Screenshot_20240502-203633.png
    738.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20240502-203653.png
    Screenshot_20240502-203653.png
    601.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20240502-203725.png
    Screenshot_20240502-203725.png
    749 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20240502-203752.png
    Screenshot_20240502-203752.png
    758.1 KB · Views: 46
Moo..I believe they could of actually done this and not get caught. If they were not so ..stupid,
I don't know about that. I believe there were too many people involved in the plan, in a sparsely populated area where probably almost everyone is acquainted with everyone else. I would almost bet that there are some others that knew at least something of the plan, or the previous one, or had heard some things said that would have pointed to one or more of the suspects pretty quickly, after the killings. And we all know the saying, Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. Here we had five people that needed to keep a secret. JMO

I don't know about that. I believe there were too many people involved in the plan, in a sparsely populated area where probably almost everyone is acquainted with everyone else. I would almost bet that there are some others that knew at least something of the plan, or the previous one, or had heard some things said that would have pointed to one or more of the suspects pretty quickly, after the killings. And we all know the saying, Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. Here we had five people that needed to keep a secret. JMO
Yea , that's what I meant. I'd figure at least one of them should of questioned parts of the plan...moo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503-000254.png
    Screenshot_20240503-000254.png
    460.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20240503-000319.png
    Screenshot_20240503-000319.png
    158 KB · Views: 41
https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/21/us/oklahoma-double-murder-plot/index.html

This article by Rachel Clark of CNN has been linked previously upthread, but I'm linking it again for convenience and because the following snippet caught my attention:

"Investigators believe Butler and Kelley were lured to the location, arriving there at about 9:40 a.m. They say the women were forced into another vehicle and confined there." BBM.

I don't recall reading that detail in any of the 5 probable cause affidavits, and I would really like to know from where it was sourced, but if it's true, that's kidnapping, among other things.

And in which vehicle were they confined? And in what condition were they when confined?

I cannot imagine their terror in the face of such menace, cruelty and savagery. So many worsts in this whole monstrous crime. Did they think of their children, their families, their lives? Did VB realize that she had unwittingly delivered JK to her death?

It's just unrelentingly awful.

Register it with the Government? More likely they registered it with themselves. Church of the Unholy Anvil. They apparently decided they could act outside the law. Well, the law has come for them.​
Wearing her savior tee shirt days after (as we saw in that video of TA with the grandkids), she must've felt so righteous in her nasty mind. The name you gave their church is so close to the truth and it fits them. That plan using an anvil, IMO, is ridiculous. It took a lot of evil thinking to come up with that plan. :eek: All four were willing to go there and do that?!! It's hard to believe a total of five people convinced themselves to go along with this sick planning. And they actually went through with it. :(

In February, Adams, her boyfriend and the couple traveled to Butler’s home near Hugoton, Kansas, intending to kill her, a witness told investigators.

They planned to throw an anvil through Butler’s windshield while she was driving, reasoning that it would look like an accident, as anvils regularly fall off work vehicles, the witness added.

But Butler did not leave her home.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/21/us/oklahoma-double-murder-plot/index.html

This article by Rachel Clark of CNN has been linked previously upthread, but I'm linking it again for convenience and because the following snippet caught my attention:

"Investigators believe Butler and Kelley were lured to the location, arriving there at about 9:40 a.m. They say the women were forced into another vehicle and confined there." BBM.

I don't recall reading that detail in any of the 5 probable cause affidavits, and I would really like to know from where it was sourced, but if it's true, that's kidnapping, among other things.

And in which vehicle were they confined? And in what condition were they when confined?

I cannot imagine their terror in the face of such menace, cruelty and savagery. So many worsts in this whole monstrous crime. Did they think of their children, their families, their lives? Did VB realize that she had unwittingly delivered JK to her death?

It's just unrelentingly awful.
I noted that, too, and can't imagine where Rachel Clark came up with that unless investigators shared a detail with her that hasn't been included in other reports or the AAs.

If the group of misfits would have actually gone through with their first attempt - with the anvil through the windshield plan - Veronica and Jillian would probably still be alive today. The anvil, at most, would have just hit the front of Veronica's car and she'd be alive to give a description of the vehicle and the person who shoved the anvil off the truck.

GRT and SteveP, I agree with you both. The women were not shot and attacked with a hammer and stun guns were purchased after research for ones that would inflict the most pain. These two incidents imply to me TA wanted to cause physical and emotional pain. In my opinion TA want to torture VB in her last moments on earth as much as possible for defying her, seeking revised visitation and the goal of regaining custody of her own children.
In PG's manifesto denying citizenship he states his children are his own property, however, he and group did not feel the same rights belonged to VB. This was personal for TA, and for some unclear reason the Misfits also made it personal for themselves.
Pack mentality IMO

If the group of misfits would have actually gone through with their first attempt - with the anvil through the windshield plan - Veronica and Jillian would probably still be alive today. The anvil, at most, would have just hit the front of Veronica's car and she'd be alive to give a description of the vehicle and the person who shoved the anvil off the truck.
Yes, and sad to contemplate the alternatives and why this ‘group’ chose to do what they ultimately did. Looking forward IMO to some justice for the victims and their families. :(

And not at all trying to make light of it - but from my work around the house, garage, with metal, and large vises…… I tend to think the anvil would have either landed on the ‘tosser’s’ foot or the ground. And also have to wonder who of TA and crew would have drawn the short straw for that job. MOO

Yes, and sad to contemplate the alternatives and why this ‘group’ chose to do what they ultimately did. Looking forward IMO to some justice for the victims and their families. :(

And not at all trying to make light of it - but from my work around the house, garage, with metal, and large vises…… I tend to think the anvil would have either landed on the ‘tosser’s’ foot or the ground. And also have to wonder who of TA and crew would have drawn the short straw for that job. MOO
I am just trying to figure out how one would arrive at the anvil plan to begin with? There are so many other options, how does one end up at that one? Their next plan wasn't much better. It accomplished what they wanted, but it was still a flag waving we did it look at us. I mean they did everything in the "don't do this" list starting with actually committing murder.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519
Back