MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/13/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most here know he has been on my personal radar for a while now. Glad to know I am not the only one.

The only way I see him as involved is if something happened while the parents were having adult time and the kids were watching the baby and the supposed "split up" was really this guy getting rid of evidence..................

OMGosh, teh, you can think on so many more levels than I could ever imagine. I even had to read your post twice to understand what you were proposing. But it would be a great foil, wouldn't it?

I wonder if he's been accepted back into the fold now or if they're still estranged.

Is the Examiner considered MSM?
The Examiner is people posting their opinions iirc. It's more like an editorial I think.

Is the Examiner considered MSM?
The Examiner is people posting their opinions iirc. It's more like an editorial I think.

We can only link to examiner articles by this writer, Isabelle Zehnder.

Fox Interview with a male roommate of MW's about Dane.............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqOJXuX5hXg"]Fox4 Kansas City interview re cell phone in the Baby Lisa c - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe someone has asked and answered this, but isn't it possible that he DIDN'T pass the polygraph, but LE want him to think he did?

LE routinely let people go so they can follow them around, even put GPS on their car, and see what they do.

Why suspicious of JB and not SB?

- she was there that night
- she knew what time DB went to bed
- she knew how much DB had to drink
- she had access to DBs drink & could have slipped her something
- she recently suffered a miscarriage (if we're allowed to mention that since Gil did regarding JB)

Although w/InDaMiddle thinking JB was involved, gives weight towards that theory. I still have a hard time believing anyone would carry a 30 lb baby for 4 hours. I don't know many people that could. If the baby was in a carrier or back pack, then really anyone could.

If it was an abduction I agree with Gil 100 percent.

We know next to nothing about Mrs. Brando. We really don't know the nature of her relationship with Lisa's parents other than she was hanging out for hours drinking the night Lisa disappeared. I have many questions and some theories linked to her, not just her husband. I don't think we can start a thread about them, right? They aren't named as POIs or suspects, but then again neither are Jersey and/or Megan and they've got a thread. :innocent:

- she recently suffered a miscarriage (if we're allowed to mention that since Gil did regarding JB)

Although w/InDaMiddle thinking JB was involved, gives weight towards that theory. I still have a hard time believing anyone would carry a 30 lb baby for 4 hours. I don't know many people that could. If the baby was in a carrier or back pack, then really anyone could.

I think we were having similar thoughts and posting at the same time!

I don't know if it's in any way related to Mrs. Brando or not and not suggesting that it is, but the "someone who cheats on her hus...." comment from Jeremy slipped into his mind and his comments for some reason. A cheating wife would not normally be on a list of profiles for a likely abductor, imo. More likely he had someone(s) or some specific scenario in mind. JMO...

My personal difference between the two is that he was mad at them and she wasn't.

My personal difference between the two is that he was mad at them and she wasn't.

Is this something you know In da Middle (or just a logical assumption, which I think may be right)?

All I know so far is that we had an unsubstantiated report on Dr. Drew that Mr. Brando had acrimony with the "neighbors" (which neighbors wasn't specified, though we can guess), but we haven't had any direct statement from either of the Brandos, Jeremy, Debbi, LE or anyone on the parents' team regarding Mr. Brando's relationship with Lisa's parents.

TIA!

AND, she would feel comfortable turning on the lights (if in fact they were off, since that is HER claim) and wouldn't fear getting caught in the house with Lisa in her arms. It could easily be explained away had DB woke up and seen her
:twocents:

I agree with you, however, I keep a four-year old who weighs just 40 pounds. He is very tall and thin for age four, but I also keep a 10 month old and he is nowhere near 30 lbs. I think they got BL's weight wrong b/c she doesn't look overly chunky for a babe. MOO. If she was closer to 20 lbs, then my purse weighs that much, LOL.

And, just thinking out loud here, what would SB's husband JB, think now to know she was outside talking with a new neighbor, S. Beagley for an hour. Could JB have been there stalking the entire time while DB was awake and then he saw S. Beagley come back and hang out with his wife alone (assuming she put the 4 year old daughter to bed). I could imagine he wouldn't be happy to see SB celebrating the fact that he had just moved out. I doubt the counselor suggested to SB to go and tie one on with the neighbor. Maybe JB came back to see what was really going on. As far as why he would take the baby, I think it was stated that there was cheating on either SB or JB's part and the Bradwins may have told on them. Don't have a link. Too tired to hunt. But you sleuthers have been here longer than me and I'm sure you get what I'm saying. Thanks. :banghead:

Is this something you know In da Middle (or just a logical assumption, which I think may be right)?

All I know so far is that we had an unsubstantiated report on Dr. Drew that Mr. Brando had acrimony with the "neighbors" (which neighbors wasn't specified, though we can guess), but we haven't had any direct statement from either of the Brandos, Jeremy, Debbi, LE or anyone on the parents' team regarding Mr. Brando's relationship with Lisa's parents.

TIA!
It has been reported that he blamed them for his breakup. I have other reasons but they are not reported. The blaming them for for his breakup is big enough for me to start with.

Well let's say she is 30 pounds. That would take a strong person (possibly man) to carry 30 pounds around for a good amount of time. What if, JB did take the baby, however he was on foot, because he came back to stalk his wife, then made it to his car with the baby on foot, then went to god knows where with baby Lisa. The river? I pray not. I just know it would be hard for me to carry 30 pounds around for too long, and I know that from carrying a ten month old around every day, up and down stairs. Not to mention the four year old hanging on me, along with a Yorki Terrier who hangs on my pants leg anytime I walk through the house, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1