MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/13/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been reported that he blamed them for his breakup. I have other reasons but they are not reported. The blaming them for for his breakup is big enough for me to start with.

I can't wait til news breaks on some of this..... I can't wait to hear if some of the things I think are true. I need to start searching for some links. I'm hoping for a safe baby Lisa.

Ok, so what if he did have a reason to take the baby, and he did take her, then what? What is he going to do with Lisa?

I have an opinion on that.

I was just going to ask for a Mod though. Can we start sleuthing SB/JB? I was wondering if since JT/MW have their own thread if it's okay to start w/ these two. I don't want to break rules and may have already in an earlier post. Help please. TIA

I had mentioned before... JI immediately ran to her house to see if she had Lisa. Someone suggested that he might have thought she had Lisa because DB had been drinking. If that was the case, why not all 3 kids. I think his mind went to her for a reason. I have always wondered if they were close friends why didn't SB call her hubby immediately when she found out Lisa was missing. If one of my good friend's baby went missing, I would let my hubby know immediately no matter what time of day/morning estranged or not. I think there is a reason she's mum on this case.:twocents:

I read somewhere that SB did call her husband and tell him that Baby Lisa was missing that morning, for the life of me I thought it said she called him around 5ish in the morning and that he worked his shift and then came back to his and SB's home.
I have no idea where I read it and I am not good with finding links like you all.

MOO

I read somewhere that SB did call her husband and tell him that Baby Lisa was missing that morning, for the life of me I thought it said she called him around 5ish in the morning and that he worked his shift and then came back to his and SB's home.
I have no idea where I read it and I am not good with finding links like you all.

MOO

See... I thought I read that she called him around 6. I will see if I can dig up some links. It might not be tonight, but will definantly look tomorrow. I'm hoping these two players get a thread.:twocents:

Yes, this is the link to the unsubstantiated Dr. Drew comment that I mentioned.

"I can't confirm this, but from a source told me, that the neighbor's estranged from her husband, and the husband was not allowed home that night, and that there was some acrimony with the neighbors." Dr. Drew.

It's not confirmed. Look, I'm not questioning anyone's right to believe it or state it as an opinion, just clarifiying that we do not have it as fact that Mr. Brando was mad at Debbi and/or Jeremy or blamed them for anything. That may well be true, but it might not.

Dr. Drew's source could be Mr. Abeyta for all we know. He'd been on HLN shows during this time period. Mr. Abeyta has a theory. He hasn't spoken to Jeremy or Debbi about this to confirm the relationship with their neighbors, and we have no information to indicate he's spoken to Mr. Brando, Mrs. Brando or LE about this either. He could be right about his theory, he could be wrong. Or, Dr. Drew's source could be somebody entirely different. But, it's important to note that he made sure to cite that he cannot confirm the information.

That's all I'm saying. For me, it's an interesting possibility and I have considered it in some of my noodling. But, it's not a fact as far as we know and could be absolutely false, so I don't want to focus in that direction as if it were fact. Just me. IMO...

I posted it twice but did not post it in the date thread because it was closed by the time I saw it and didn't want to get in trouble for posting it in a thread with the wrong date.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7346259&postcount=201"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media links~NO DISCUSSION PLEASE[/ame]

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7346277&postcount=399"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Police say parents are not answering vital questions[/ame]

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says?clienttype=printable

Snipped..

Brando's husband told CNN that he spent the night of Oct. 3 with a friend. He showed CNN texts between him and his wife on Oct. 3. At 10:33 p.m., the neighbor wrote to Brando that he loved her and their daughter and to kiss her goodnight. Brando responded at 10:54 p.m. that she and their daughter loved him too.

The man told CNN that he went to bed. He got up about 5 a.m. to go to his job at the Whiteman Air Force Base. The man said he received a call from Brando at 5:59 a.m. Oct. 4 to alert him that Lisa was missing.

The man said he worked his scheduled shift and rushed back to Kansas City afterward to see if he could help in anyway find the baby. The man to that end he cooperated with authorities when they focused on him, allowed his home to be searched repeatedly and ultimately took the polygraph test last week.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/15953146/neighbor-says?clienttype=printable

Snipped..

Brando's husband told CNN that he spent the night of Oct. 3 with a friend. He showed CNN texts between him and his wife on Oct. 3. At 10:33 p.m., the neighbor wrote to Brando that he loved her and their daughter and to kiss her goodnight. Brando responded at 10:54 p.m. that she and their daughter loved him too.

The man told CNN that he went to bed. He got up about 5 a.m. to go to his job at the Whiteman Air Force Base. The man said he received a call from Brando at 5:59 a.m. Oct. 4 to alert him that Lisa was missing.

The man said he worked his scheduled shift and rushed back to Kansas City afterward to see if he could help in anyway find the baby. The man to that end he cooperated with authorities when they focused on him, allowed his home to be searched repeatedly and ultimately took the polygraph test last week.

Thank you... that's the link I was looking for. :rocker:

Thanks Dewey. From your link:

"“Apparently, if you remember, there was a neighbor with [Deborah Bradley] all the way until she went to bed, and the neighbor actually was reporting when the lights went off in the house and whatnot,” Drew said. “I kept asking, ‘Who's this neighbor person?’... I can't confirm this, but from a source told me, that the neighbor's estranged from her husband, and the husband was not allowed home that night, and that there was some acrimony with the neighbors
IMO, it's possible that all three parts of the comment above referred only to the Brandos, in response to the question "Who's this neighbor person?"

1. The neighbor (SB) is estranged from her husband (JB).
2. The husband (JB) was not allowed home that night.
3. There was some acrimony "with" (between) the neighbors, meaning the Brandos as a couple were struggling with marital difficulties, not that there was any acrimony between JB and the neighbors next door.

Disclaimer: ICBW. Just a thought from reading the quote; I did not watch the show.

The only way I see him as involved is if something happened while the parents were having adult time and the kids were watching the baby and the supposed "split up" was really this guy getting rid of evidence..................

IMO the split up could be verified with the counselor they were said to have had an appt. with on Oct. 3.

We certainly don't have confirmed and verified statements from SB that she only saw Lisa at 4:30pm and never did ever lay eyes on her again.. But due to it being in articles it's stated as fact.. For me the vast majority of the "supposed facts" of this case are not even directly stated, nor quoted.. But yet they're believed and stated as fact.. The SB is just as an example but seriously a good percentage of what people are solely basing their opinions and theories on are in no way whatsoever known as facts, many are blurbed in articles or sound bites from media outlets that have over and over reported misleading and outright false info or details..

So just saying that in being technical about say Mr. Abeyta may have gotten his info from Joe Blo therefor not really a confirmed fact.. If that logic is used it truly discredits the vast majority of the "facts" of the case..

Again just sayin'

We certainly don't have confirmed and verified statements from SB that she only saw Lisa at 4:30pm and never did ever lay eyes on her again.. But due to it being in articles it's stated as fact.. For me the vast majority of the "supposed facts" of this case are not even directly stated, nor quoted.. But yet they're believed and stated as fact.. The SB is just as an example but seriously a good percentage of what people are solely basing their opinions and theories on are in no way whatsoever known as facts, many are blurbed in articles or sound bites from media outlets that have over and over reported misleading and outright false info or details..

So just saying that in being technical about say Mr. Abeyta may have gotten his info from Joe Blo therefor not really a confirmed fact.. If that logic is used it truly discredits the vast majority of the "facts" of the case..

Again just sayin'

I agree Smooth. This case has made me much more discerning of the information we are getting in MSM.

If a statement in print is attributed to someone but is not quoted, I'm no longer taking it as fact that it was said. If the statement is quoted and the source is named, then I will accept it as fact that it was said (it may not be a true statement, but at least we know it was stated and by whom).

If information is given but the source is not named (or at least the source's relationship to the case), I am not considering it a hard fact because we don't know where it's coming from. It may not be a reliable source even though it's reported on in MSM. If Mark Fuhrman, Pat Brown, Mr. Abeyta, and other folks (who are not working within LE and are not talking to the parents and those directly involved) tell us what they think happened, I find it interesting and consider their opinions and theories. But, they are of course not facts (even though some of the commentary and opinion that is given in this case is delivered as though it is fact).

It's much more work in this case to weigh the value of what we're getting in the media because more people have involved themselves, the media is more interested in ratings associated with some of these cases, etc, imo... Yet, I do appreciate that Lisa's case is still being covered and opined in the media. It's as much or more frustrating when all media stops covering a case and the missing person seems to be forgotten unless/until there is some major break.

JMO...

Why would Lisa's abductor need to have "specialized training in phones or other technology"? This does not appear to be a high tech crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname