ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - Well said com n sense - now that we've had some time to step away from the trial and the verdict and look at this case (a little more) dispassionately, the number of lies OCA and her family told on her behalf is really startling.

This is one of the reasons I believe OCA is a sociopath. Your person with even an average range of emotions could not consistently live in the very intricate web of lie upon lie and stay balanced. I think it would drive that person as I like to say - over the edge trying to remember what you said to who - when...:crazy:

Casey and Cindy both get a thrill out of lying - you can see they just love
outwitting others. Look how elaborate Casey's lies to Cindy were, as to her whereabouts during the 31 days. She just loved telling those stories and making them as complicated as possible. She feeds off gulllible people.

She had plenty of opportunity to clear Zenaida's name. When asked by Cindy if anyone had shown her a photo lineup of Zenaidas she denied it, and on videotape told Cindy that she absolutely had NOT ruled out 'that woman in Kissimmee' to LE- there is no doubt as to which Zenaida she is referring to. She put a target on her back and let Cindy take aim. She wanted Zenaida to be a suspect as long as it suited her story, regardless of what that public defamation of Zenaida cost her and her children.

She STILL has not cleared ZG's name. Nor has she said that the Nanny story was a lie. She has not said it was an accident either. I guess she has plenty of people making excuses for her. :banghead:

I've thought about the same thing-the countersuits or possible other lawsuits, not only for ZG, but for some of the others who have talked on various shows and media. Some of the ones speaking did lay it all out on the line, but now that she has been found not guilty, can these peoples words come back to haunt them and hit them in their pocketbook? I shudder to think there's going to be a long line of depositions and possible payouts to her.

IDK, sometimes I really think a smokescreen went up regarding FCA not speaking to her parents. I wouldn't be very surprised if they are supporting her financially, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody in the group, from attorneys to friend of the family didn't get a place for her with some foundation money. I think the opposite way of what any of them put out in the media.

How could anyone be sued for saying she is a murderer? Truth is a defense, and a verdict of "not guilty" (beyond a reasonable doubt) in a criminal court would not prevent anyone from proving she killed Caylee (by preponderance of the evidence) in civil court. Remember OJ?

I bet JA, for one, would jump for joy if Casey sued him for defamation. :)

How could anyone be sued for saying she is a murderer? Truth is a defense, and a verdict of "not guilty" (beyond a reasonable doubt) in a criminal court would not prevent anyone from proving she killed Caylee (by preponderance of the evidence) in civil court. Remember OJ?

BBM
That would be soooooo awesome. :floorlaugh:

BBM - Well said com n sense - now that we've had some time to step away from the trial and the verdict and look at this case (a little more) dispassionately, the number of lies OCA and her family told on her behalf is really startling.

This is one of the reasons I believe OCA is a sociopath. Your person with even an average range of emotions could not consistently live in the very intricate web of lie upon lie and stay balanced. I think it would drive that person as I like to say - over the edge trying to remember what you said to who - when...:crazy:

I think CA is a sociopath too. Her lack of emotion except when she was on the witness stand ("so help me God, yes" if I tried to roll my eyes any more they will pop out I tell you) is what has always bugged me. The lies upon lies she told without even flinching and the lies she continues to tell when in front of a camera. I wonder sometime if OCA were to go back home who would kill who first, C or OCA.

Knowing her DT, they would try while waving the Not Guilty verdict in everyone's faces. It would sure come back to bite the DT. People still have a right to their opinions and free speech, but with this group, they'd pounce just because they think they can.

:great:I'd join you in that jump for joy! That would be the ultimate, to try and sue Mr. Ashton. He too has a right to his opinion. I'm so glad he wrote his book! :rocker:

After the sheriff's dept questioned this woman because her name appeared on the visitor card at the Sawgrass apartments on June 17, 2008 (her name is not Zenaida F-G but Zenaida C.G., you still see that misinformation a lot because the media repeated it so much over the past three years)--from that point on, it was this woman's own lawyers who kept her face and name in the media, making numerous media appearances and starting all this litigation. Casey Anthony stated on videotape while in prison early in the case that this was not the woman who was "the babysitter". Yet, it was Casey who had mentioned a similar name (though there were/are other people by the name Zenaida and Zanny, various spellings of the nickname, Gz in Orlando and surrounding area) and Casey did mention that apartment complex.
Of course this woman was different from Casey's description of "the nanny" in almost every detail: age, physical appearance, job, educational background, family/friend/roommate's names, etc. (At least one of the other ZGs in the surrounding area matched the description more closely but was apparently never interviewed.) The few similarities between Casey's description and this woman, Zenaida C. Gz, were the similar name, the model of car, and the Sawgrass connection. Wonder what will become of this case, when Casey A and her family insisted so many times throughout the case beginning so early that this was not "the nanny"....yet, she was there, she had that similar name, she was questioned by police, etc.

I totally agree with you except on 2 points. Z?G's middle name is not C, that was an error on the form, and Z?G's car is NOT the same model Casey described. I can't recall which was which, but one car was new and one was old. One was a Ford and the other was foreign. Both cars were silver.

BTW if anyone can find me a link to a reliable source of information showing that ZG had a silver Ford Focus or anything remotely similar, I'd love to see it. Casey's "details" regarding ZFG were, IMO, made up from scratch. The only things she got "right" were the first and last name.

My best guess is that ZG visited one or more of the same apt complexes that Tony and his roommate (with Casey coming along for the ride) visited during the same couple of days in mid-June, and ZG filled out a card at one of those places listing "Sawgrass" as another apt complex she had looked at in the area. If Casey had used the "Zanny" name or possibly even "Zenaida Gonzales" in the past and was frantically trying to come up with some "nanny details," a card like that would have caught her eye. IIRC, she didn't have her license when Tony and his friend were looking at one apt (Crane something?--where her friend worked) and had to sit in the office waiting for them to get back. No doubt she felt free to paw through the visitor cards while she was sitting there...

Wasn't it discovered that Casey went to elementary school with someone named ZG? I don't believe Casey saw any apartment cards at all. She had NONE of the details of the suing ZG's life right. I think ZFG was merely another of Casey's 'imaginary' friends and the Sawgrass connection was just an incredible coincidence. If I recall correctly, Casey's cell pings don't show her anywhere near Sawgrass near the time that Z?G visited. I think even Casey was shocked by the coincidence of a real ZG visiting at about the same time she put her fake ZFG there.

BTW if anyone can find me a link to a reliable source of information showing that ZG had a silver Ford Focus or anything remotely similar, I'd love to see it. Casey's "details" regarding ZFG were, IMO, made up from scratch. The only things she got "right" were the first and last name.

My best guess is that ZG visited one or more of the same apt complexes that Tony and his roommate (with Casey coming along for the ride) visited during the same couple of days in mid-June, and ZG filled out a card at one of those places listing "Sawgrass" as another apt complex she had looked at in the area. If Casey had used the "Zanny" name or possibly even "Zenaida Gonzales" in the past and was frantically trying to come up with some "nanny details," a card like that would have caught her eye. IIRC, she didn't have her license when Tony and his friend were looking at one apt (Crane something?--where her friend worked) and had to sit in the office waiting for them to get back. No doubt she felt free to paw through the visitor cards while she was sitting there...

Sorry, I don't remember any information about the real ZG car. What I do remember and maybe some in here might remember, a long time ago-2008? somebody found an information sheet regarding the property on Hopespring. It had something to do with either propety taxes or re-fi, anyway, there was also a photo attached showing the front of the house and in the driveway was a small silver car. I think it was a 4 door, it could have been a Ford, a Chevy or a Toyota-I forget-it could have belonged to GA or MP, or maybe the county assessor. This could have been the car FCA described since this was a true item in her mind, but the rest, like usual, is fabrication. IDK, but sometimes I think somebody was searching for public information, just wonder how far they searched and if information like who owns what car can be found by using a name from a computer? It used to be easy if you had the license # and went to the DMV, but now all that is a privacy thing.

We don't know if FCA test drove a car similar to the one she described or just went to , but she did tell a couple of friends she was looking for a car. Who knows with this gal. Trying to undo the A. maze is incredibly hard sometimes. Hope someone can break down that maze.

CA said it herself that there is always a little truth in the lies that KC tells. I don't believe there was anyone named ZG in KC's class, just similiar names. And while Zanny was mentioned first in 2006 it was just Zanny. The first anyone heard ZFG was on KC's statement. Along with Jeffrey Michael Hopkins which was very similiar to LA's friend and classmate Jeffrey Hopkins. It would have to be an astonishingly incredible coincidence considering KC picked an apartment that had been empty for months which would make a planned kidnapping sound more convincing by a babysitter. KC did not claim she walked Caylee to ZG's door but claimed she met ZG at the bottom of the stairway of her apartment. That was well thought out and not just an accident. We can see that often in the threads of KC's lies. If KC had not meant to implicate ZG she would have cleared ZG when she had the opportunity and she did not but tried to implicate her more by claiming she had never identified this woman. It was a gamble IMO on KC's part because had someone taken violent action against ZG and she died no one would have been able to prove it wasn't ZG that killed Caylee. It's how KC thinks. She gambles on the odds being 50/50. Must run in the family. jmo

Wasn't it discovered that Casey went to elementary school with someone named ZG? I don't believe Casey saw any apartment cards at all. She had NONE of the details of the suing ZG's life right. I think ZFG was merely another of Casey's 'imaginary' friends and the Sawgrass connection was just an incredible coincidence. If I recall correctly, Casey's cell pings don't show her anywhere near Sawgrass near the time that Z?G visited. I think even Casey was shocked by the coincidence of a real ZG visiting at about the same time she put her fake ZFG there.

The myth that she went to school with someone named ZG arose out of a website where you can enter a name to search for alumni of a school, and then once the name is searched it appears on a list of potential students when future searchers look at that page. So someone, quite reasonably, searched to see if any ZG had attended school with Casey, and then "ZG" was added to the list of potential attendees of that school when future searchers checked that website.

It's amazing to me, that the whole Anthony clan lead the world to believe that ZG had something to do with this for 3 years. Meanwhile, KC is feeding her Dr's & defence team another story about George.
Lie on top of lie on top of lie.

bbm

I don't believe the world believed any such thing, not from day one. There may have been a few wackos who believed it, but for the most part the world knew it was a lie.

The myth that she went to school with someone named ZG arose out of a website where you can enter a name to search for alumni of a school, and then once the name is searched it appears on a list of potential students when future searchers look at that page. So someone, quite reasonably, searched to see if any ZG had attended school with Casey, and then "ZG" was added to the list of potential attendees of that school when future searchers checked that website.

Thank you for that information. I still believe the name ZFG came from Casey's imagination, based loosely on someone who she knew of at some time, and that the Sawgrass connection was a coincidence.

CA said it herself that there is always a little truth in the lies that KC tells. I don't believe there was anyone named ZG in KC's class, just similiar names. And while Zanny was mentioned first in 2006 it was just Zanny. The first anyone heard ZFG was on KC's statement. Along with Jeffrey Michael Hopkins which was very similiar to LA's friend and classmate Jeffrey Hopkins. It would have to be an astonishingly incredible coincidence considering KC picked an apartment that had been empty for months which would make a planned kidnapping sound more convincing by a babysitter. KC did not claim she walked Caylee to ZG's door but claimed she met ZG at the bottom of the stairway of her apartment. That was well thought out and not just an accident. We can see that often in the threads of KC's lies. If KC had not meant to implicate ZG she would have cleared ZG when she had the opportunity and she did not but tried to implicate her more by claiming she had never identified this woman. It was a gamble IMO on KC's part because had someone taken violent action against ZG and she died no one would have been able to prove it wasn't ZG that killed Caylee. It's how KC thinks. She gambles on the odds being 50/50. Must run in the family. jmo

BBM - this suit is not that she named Zenaida Gonazales exactly as she is, but gave enough similar details to cause the LE to go after Zenaida- and while OCA has a number of opportunities to give a statement to LE saying this was not the woman, or have her lawyer do so- she DID NOT.

OCA simply rode the wave of her lies because it was convenient for her at that time. Just like she did with her various "friends".

Thank you for that information. I still believe the name ZFG came from Casey's imagination, based loosely on someone who she knew of at some time, and that the Sawgrass connection was a coincidence.

Yes, and that someone (ZG) filled out an application for the Sawgrass apartment if you recall.

No coinkydink here.

I am sure that is what Greene would want you to believe though.

Yes, and that someone (ZG) filled out an application for the Sawgrass apartment if you recall.

No coinkydink here.

I am sure that is what Greene would want you to believe though.

Of course I recall that Z(no F)Z had a visitor's slip filled out on her behalf, that's the basis of this discussion. It was not an application. My belief has nothing to do with Greene or the lawsuit, it's what I've felt, based on Casey's method of lying, since the start. I would not attempt to insult you by saying, "It's what So-and-So wants you to believe." Please extend me the same courtesy.

BBM - this suit is not that she named Zenaida Gonazales exactly as she is, but gave enough similar details to cause the LE to go after Zenaida- and while OCA has a number of opportunities to give a statement to LE saying this was not the woman, or have her lawyer do so- she DID NOT.

OCA simply rode the wave of her lies because it was convenient for her at that time. Just like she did with her various "friends".

What are the similar details other than the name being close? I wouldn't say that LE 'went after' Z?G. They merely asked her if she knew Casey or Caylee and Z?G said no, she didn't. That was after Casey was shown Z?G's picture and declared that she was not the kidnapper.

What are the similar details other than the name being close? I wouldn't say that LE 'went after' Z?G. They merely asked her if she knew Casey or Caylee and Z?G said no, she didn't. That was after Casey was shown Z?G's picture and declared that she was not the kidnapper.

Problem is the public was not aware of that information and KC denied she saw a picturef when it was important for her to be truthful. It's KC's action after the fact that are as damning as the lies she told in her statement. It's what the public believed based on KC's statements to her mother and the CA's further statement to the media that had caused some of the damages. The fact that KC has never retracted her statements regarding this ZG is the issue at hand in this lawsuit.

The similar details have been discussed here previously so checking back thread may be of help and be worth the refresher course. lol IMO there is no need to constantly rehash what those similiaries are because they are what they are and it was enough to bring a suit against the "princess". jmo

BBM- I doubt they just asked and that was the end of it. I'm sure they did some investigation. They did speak with the manager of the apartment complex afterall...so I would think they would try to tie Casey to ZG somehow. They were actually looking for a missing child at the time. They would have been remiss for not investigating this ZG further. JMPO

Problem is the public was not aware of that information and KC denied she saw a picturef when it was important for her to be truthful. It's KC's action after the fact that are as damning as the lies she told in her statement. It's what the public believed based on KC's statements to her mother and the CA's further statement to the media that had caused some of the damages. The fact that KC has never retracted her statements regarding this ZG is the issue at hand in this lawsuit.

The similar details have been discussed here previously so checking back thread may be of help and be worth the refresher course. lol IMO there is no need to constantly rehash what those similiaries are because they are what they are and it was enough to bring a suit against the "princess". jmo

If the public choose to believe that Z?G, who was not young, not childless, not wealthy, not a nanny, not tattoo-less, not 'a 10', cleared by LE, and not accused by Casey was the ZFG that Casey described, that fault lies with the public. Maybe the public shouldn't react so quickly without knowing all the facts next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox