FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's choose to have some faith in people. So far, her family has been more than upstanding in how they've handled this whole thing.

Furthermore, I don't understand why the mods pulled my post quoting the official Michelle Parker Missing Person FB page, but they clearly state it's for MICHELLE'S children.

All I did was give another thought, and clearly read and re-read the statement. By no means did I think in any manner that the family would not be doing the right thing for the children. :crazy:

There was a iPhone found at Orlando International Airport on Nov 17. Whoever found it posted on Craigslist.

I'm sure OPD has checked it out.

DS doesn't live far from there.

First post and it's a long one lol

I'm having trouble with the huge holes in the timeline. Everything before 2:30 is basically unknown to us and so is most of the time between 3:18 till the Hummer is found. What is known is a bit speculative.

Personally as a 33 yr old mother of 3, I hope she's somewhere tanning on a beach in Mexico or Cuba. That's where I would be. I know a lot of people think mothers just don't leave their kids but if I had some cash and was that close to Cuba, I'd disappear for awhile, and laugh my butt off when my psycho ex is named suspect but that's just me.

Someone mentioned earlier that MP was looking for houses on the internet. Do we know if she had looked at any or if she may have decided to look at Craiglist house that evening? That could have been her "shopping".

Did the new BF talk to her or just text her? There's been a lot of uncertainty of how and when they communicated. Especially since he should have been the next adult to see her after she dropped of the kids.

Now there's an Iphone at the airport, did she have any friends that might have a plane? Doesn't take long to get to a good beach and if it's a private plane no security record.

Now as for DSjr, if he had a kitchen sink cabinet in the work van he could have placed MP in there, through the top and set other cabinets on top. If LE just opened the van and looked in, the cabinet would have still been banded and boxed across the front doors and they might not have thought to open it and look. That would give DSjr the opportunity to dispose of MP somewhere between Orlando and Titusville where the cabinet job was located.

I still can't really say I believe DSjr is guilty. Where he lives is very populated and with 3 units per building, someone should have seen or heard something. I lived in WPB, in a 4 unit building, you always hear something!

I just thought of another thing. DS was SO intent on showing the world via PC that "she still wants me. See?!" crazily tapping away on his phone trying to find the text. Well, turns out she didn't want him so much after all because not only did she NOT go back to him after the taping, she got herself a NEW man. And he was reminded of that very fact shortly before she arrived to drop off the twins. It's my opinion that he truly is one of those if I can't have you, no one will kind of guys. JMO.

If i am correct, DS told LE that MP planned to go shopping after she dropped off the kids with DS. Others, tho, report her plans to take a nap, have dinner w bf then go to work in sanford . "waterford" really is just a big shopping area- and thats how everyone refers to it. I believe DS texted waterford from MP phone then aligned this with his recount of her plans. What makes little sense is that MP is from Geneva, salon in nearby Oviedo and barn is in sanford: all these locations are similar and close by- people from seminole county don't really drive all the way to millenia ( vineland) where her car was found. It's too far and too much traffic- no reason for her to go to any mall but oviedo or sanford. Geneva and oviedo are very different than orlando, imo, she did not drive away in her car, then go west into downtow orlando with plans to drive back to geneva for her 11 year old?

Didn't they reconcile at some point after the taping of the show? DS also said Michelle is bi polar. I'd like to know if this is true or did he just throw that out there to humiliate her?

..i'm pretty sure he just said it for the heck of it..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-p...om-humiliated-peoples-court/story?id=14998475

"He doesn't deserve either half after what he's done and put me through, but it is what it is," Parker told a court reporter on her way out of the courtroom.

"This fatal attraction relationship here, is there still anything left to it?" the reporter asked.

"No, it's over," Parker replied.

When Smith exited the courtroom, he told the reporter he was "a little upset" and said regarding the relationship, "As far as I'm concerned, it's done. She's the one...she sent me this text message last night saying she still cares and she's just so confused. Now she's changing her story again. Maybe she's bipolar."

--i also don't believe for one second that she took off ..

--from what we've heard, those kids were her joy in life, if she was going to 'disappear herself' to get away from him , she would have taken the kids...( and never left them behind to be with him. )

--the relationship with the 'new b/f nathan' was obviously going well.....she had seen and spoken to her dad for 25 minutes on wednesday ( didn't even mention the show , he says ) she was in good tone, glad to see them, they made plans to go to dinner on friday night ( for oysters ) , he was to meet the new guy in her life.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45375332#45375332
--bradP talks about dinner plans at approx. 3:48

( now that i think of it--------is the friday night dinner w/ nathanM , and her dad, perhaps the dinner plans that are talked about ( and michelle and nathan didn't have dinner plans for THAT night, thursday ?? )

I just thought of another thing. DS was SO intent on showing the world via PC that "she still wants me. See?!" crazily tapping away on his phone trying to find the text. Well, turns out she didn't want him so much after all because not only did she NOT go back to him after the taping, she got herself a NEW man. And he was reminded of that very fact shortly before she arrived to drop off the twins. It's my opinion that he truly is one of those if I can't have you, no one will kind of guys. JMO.

A lot of people have stated that they think that Dale killed Michelle because he may have seen a text from her current BF. I kind of find that hard to believe. We all know that Dale at times has a short fuse. I'm sure that no one knew that as well as Michelle, but knowing that she still tossed a $5000 diamond over a balcony. I'm sure there are a lot of guys with less of a temper than Dale that would feel like killing their future wife after witnessing such a thing or at least a few slaps. (not condoning violence) Instead of killing Michelle he took her to court which was the proper thing to do. She most likely knew that she would lose so she agreed to go on People's Court. Years ago I knew a girl who went on that show. She was flown out and had a hotel paid for and the loser had their debt paid for. I am not sure how it works today, but I am sure it benefitted Michelle to go on the program no matter how much she felt humiliated.

Also when people kill out of impulse and anger they make mistakes. This whole thing feels very planned to me which would not be something that would be the case if Dale "just happened to see a text". This is why although I think Dale could have done this, I am keeping an open mind about other possibilities.

If i am correct, DS told LE that MP planned to go shopping after she dropped off the kids with DS. Others, tho, report her plans to take a nap, have dinner w bf then go to work in sanford . "waterford" really is just a big shopping area- and thats how everyone refers to it. I believe DS texted waterford from MP phone then aligned this with his recount of her plans. What makes little sense is that MP is from Geneva, salon in nearby Oviedo and barn is in sanford: all these locations are similar and close by- people from seminole county don't really drive all the way to millenia ( vineland) where her car was found. It's too far and too much traffic- no reason for her to go to any mall but oviedo or sanford. Geneva and oviedo are very different than orlando, imo, she did not drive away in her car, then go west into downtow orlando with plans to drive back to geneva for her 11 year old?

:welcome::fireworks:

Timeline of 11/17/2011

9:21am Michelle sent her sister Lauren a text message that stated:
"Keratin today?"
**time and text both verified by video of sister, Lauren's phone showing the texts she exchanged with Michelle that morning**
[MSM, sister, Lauren]

9:42am Sister, Lauren sends a reply text message stating:
"I have an opening at 11:30 or after 5."

9:42am Michelle's immediate reply message stated:
"11:30 works if it is ok"

immediately after 9:42am Lauren's reply text message stated:*
"Yes your hair is short so it won't take long."

immediately after Michelle sent her sister, Lauren 2 text messages back to back.. First text stated:
"Sweet!!! !!!!"
and the one that immediately followed stated:
":heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:"(5 red heart icons in a row)

10:20am is the last text shown between sisters. It was sent from Michelle to Lauren and it stated:
"Ok, going <insert "shoe" icons> shopping with mom. I'll come by n grab it & do it"
**note we have no way for certain to know what she was referencing In this last msg.. It was not sent in reply to a text from Lauren and was sent a little over 40mins after Michelle's last text which was the 5 hearts..**
**time and text verified by Lauren's cell phone**
[MSM, Lauren]

11:30am this was the time that the sisters had agreed upon for Michelle to be at the salon for her to get her keratin conditioning treatment..
[MSM, Lauren]

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
(per some MSM this text was sent "after" she'd dropped off the twins at Dale's.. To each their own on what they feel is accurate)..
NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
[MSM, NM]

3:15pm In sister, Lauren's public statement on 11/30 she stated this time as an ETA for Michelle arriving at the daycare to p/up the twins.
[sister, Lauren]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE NEW ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. She claims that the time on the video of 3:18pm is INCORRECT.. that the correct time of Michelle/twins arriving at Dale's was 4:00pm.. Lauren further claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
[family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
[brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
[brother, MSM]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

5:17pm Or as is seen on the video timestamp 17:17=5:17pm.. This is another screen capture of footage from Dale Jr's neighbor's surveillance cam.. It is still up for debate exactly what is seen in this particular screen cap, but for certain we know the white van is present.. Alongside the white van and slightly further there is a dark colored SUV headed in the opposite direction of where Michelle's Hummer is seen headed at 3:18pm(ie. Away from Jr's condo).. We have no confirmation on whose vehicle it is, or even what type SUV that it is for certain.. For now there are varying differences in opinion and whether or not it is even related or relevant to Michelle's disappearance.
[MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
[sister, MSM]

6:53pm Sister, Lauren sends a text to Michelle's phone saying for Michelle to call her ASAP..
[MSM, family]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
[family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
[family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
[family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
[family, MSM]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
[family]

8:00pm This is the time that Michelle's phone was powered down for the last time in the Oakridge area.(have also seen this time reported as 8:01 and 8:08pm but am going by the timeline released 12/4 on Today Show)
**due to this being the last known area of Michelle's phone the family set up the original search central at Jesse Black's parking lot**
[MSM, family]

10:00pm-ish Dale is back home at the condo and LE are doing their initial search of his home and speaking with Dale to find out his account of the events as they had occurred that afternoon/evening.
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
[MSM]

11:08pm This was the time that Dale Jr took to his facebook to speak out about Michelle MISSING and that he and his home were already being looked into by LE(as is SOP). Below is his IMO troubling post(he refuses to call her by name, but rather de-personalizes her by speaking of her as "his kid's mother")
"Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother,"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2731530.story
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
(it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
[family, MSM, LE]

**New update to timeline of 11/17 now includes specific times that morning that she and sister Lauren were texting one another(will post the link to the today show video that at the 1:40minute mark Lauren's IPhone screen is shown with the messages between the two and the times they were exchanged).. Thanks so much to PJFL for this great find to add to the morning of the timeline..

Here's the link to the video with text messages beginning at the 1:40min mark:
http://www.ask.blinkx.com/watch-video/michelle-parker-today-show-11-27-1/TJjdHRgSSsg7OFTdmcMtPw

Lemme know if anyone has any other suggestions or times for the timeline..:)

:heart: Smooth

ETA: the latest times released via Today Show that are derived from the family.:)

-------snipped------ Years ago I knew a girl who went on that show. She was flown out and had a hotel paid for and the loser had their debt paid for. I am not sure how it works today, but I am sure it benefitted Michelle to go on the program no matter how much she felt humiliated.

--sounds like it was the same as when your friend was on.

http://www.wesh.com/news/29927103/detail.html#ixzz1fhgxSLk5
Sister Explains Why Parker Agreed To 'People's Court'

Michelle Parker's sister says the missing woman went on the show "The People's Court" because it was the best financial decision.

Whether Parker won or lost the case, the show picked up the tab, she said.

Does DS have a girlfriend? Curious as to what his current relationship status is.

A lot of people have stated that they think that Dale killed Michelle because he may have seen a text from her current BF. I kind of find that hard to believe. We all know that Dale at times has a short fuse. I'm sure that no one knew that as well as Michelle, but knowing that she still tossed a $5000 diamond over a balcony. I'm sure there are a lot of guys with less of a temper than Dale that would feel like killing their future wife after witnessing such a thing or at least a few slaps. (not condoning violence) Instead of killing Michelle he took her to court which was the proper thing to do. She most likely knew that she would lose so she agreed to go on People's Court. Years ago I knew a girl who went on that show. She was flown out and had a hotel paid for and the loser had their debt paid for. I am not sure how it works today, but I am sure it benefitted Michelle to go on the program no matter how much she felt humiliated.

Also when people kill out of impulse and anger they make mistakes. This whole thing feels very planned to me which would not be something that would be the case if Dale "just happened to see a text". This is why although I think Dale could have done this, I am keeping an open mind about other possibilities.

I think it might have been more of a planned thing too. I think he was worried about child support payments and he wanted to have the kids more to himself. They have a history of battling each other over visitation and I think he was afraid she was going to settle down with her new bf, and lose even more control of the situation. imoo

I think it might have been more of a planned thing too. I think he was worried about child support payments and he wanted to have the kids more to himself. They have a history of battling each other over visitation and I think he was afraid she was going to settle down with her new bf, and lose even more control of the situation. imoo

You could be right about the children, but I'm not convinced it was about child support. Heck he was making payments on a Hummer that he wasn't even using so if he was strapped for cash he could have sold it. Also there has never been any mention that he was behind on child support payments. I would imagine this would have come out in the custody hearing.

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

I still hav no clue as to why her 11 yr old son would be calling around looking for Michelle at 3:30?? I mean was she running later dropping of the kids? She had just got to Dale's 12 minutes before that and if she was running later wouldn't she have called or text her son?

Okay, I've read all the court documents on DSjr and while he has had some moments, I don't see where he can be labeled a) a wife beater or b)chronically violent. Yes, he had a domestic w/ his 2nd wife ONE. They also had a history of alcohol and drug abuse. Yes, he hit a guy in the head with a chair during a fight at a party, got in a few bar fights but that's what partying drinkers do. He's not the only guy who has done that. That does not make a pattern of behavior. He has no other police reports that we know of concerning domestic abuse. He didn't hit or beat MP when she threw a 5000.00 ring off a balcony. Why would he just snap and kill her?

Also, on the domestic with wife#2. I've known many drinking, drug taking couples who have had violent arguments and the female combatant has beat the male black and blue yet the cops still charge the male and say he was the instigator. I had one friend whose GF beat him with a baseball bat yet he was the only one charged because he tried to restrain her.

Okay, I've read all the court documents on DSjr and while he has had some moments, I don't see where he can be labeled a) a wife beater or b)chronically violent. Yes, he had a domestic w/ his 2nd wife ONE. They also had a history of alcohol and drug abuse. Yes, he hit a guy in the head with a chair during a fight at a party, got in a few bar fights but that's what partying drinkers do. He's not the only guy who has done that. That does not make a pattern of behavior. He has no other police reports that we know of concerning domestic abuse. He didn't hit or beat MP when she threw a 5000.00 ring off a balcony. Why would he just snap and kill her?

Also, on the domestic with wife#2. I've known many drinking, drug taking couples who have had violent arguments and the female combatant has beat the male black and blue yet the cops still charge the male and say he was the instigator. I had one friend whose GF beat him with a baseball bat yet he was the only one charged because he tried to restrain her.
wait....you don't see how he could be labeled a wifer beater or chronically abusive?! YIKES...I'm going to adamantly and respectfully disagree.

The thing that bothers me about the idea that Dale planned this is the timing. Yes, I know he could be just that stupid, but to think that he would plan to do this on the day the People's Court show was airing is just mind boggling. Even if he planned it for a month or two or three after the show, the timing would be stupid.

All imo.

You could be right about the children, but I'm not convinced it was about child support. Heck he was making payments on a Hummer that he wasn't even using so if he was strapped for cash he could have sold it. Also there has never been any mention that he was behind on child support payments. I would imagine this would have come out in the custody hearing.
Do we know for a fact that is was him making payments on the Hummer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member