FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll try and get caught up through the news on the internet. Reading these threads can be difficult at times. Especially when they're thousands of posts long.

Just be careful about what you take as fact if you're reviewing information from the media. We've found that the media has gotten so many things wrong in this case: times, places, etc., we can't really trust them anymore.

You will find court records on DS somewhere here--I'll go try to find them for you. Court records explain just who DS is more than anything. I'll be back with a link!

ETA: I'm back. Try this: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7404717&postcount=259 Check out the court documents on DS--you can download them to your computer.

You might also want to look at the list of questions about the case that we are currently working on, here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7408369&postcount=29

Hi telemag--could you explain your question a little further? Are you thinking along these lines:

• Was 11/17 just a regular, standing visitation date on their schedule, or did one or the other make recent prior arrangements for this visitation?
  • In other words, could Michelle have called Dales a few days earlier and said, "I know this isn't the usual schedule, but could you take the twins this Thursday because of XXXXX?"
  • Or could Dale have called Michelle and said, "I know my visitation starts Saturday, but would you mind me having the twins this Thursday because of XXXXX?"

Well I'm just trying to get a feel of what their relationship was concerning the twins. I would imagine that Thur was not a scheduled visitation day and the fact the Dale had to work the next day she would realize that he would bring the kids to his parents. I'm sure that her parents would have watched them if she was in need of someone watching them, but a lot of times grand parents get tired of watched their grand kids as far as doing it every day. Since she worked at night maybe her and Dale worked an arrangement out that fit her work schedule.

:sunshine:New Questions List!:sunshine:

I've added a few more questions, based on what you've all been discussing and suggesting today.

(I'll repost this in the next new thread opened) :abnormal:

Attachments

• Points or Questions Needing Verifiable Answers.doc
    47 KB · Views: 6
Well I'm just trying to get a feel of what their relationship was concerning the twins. I would imagine that Thur was not a scheduled visitation day and the fact the Dale had to work the next day she would realize that he would bring the kids to his parents. I'm sure that her parents would have watched them if she was in need of someone watching them, but a lot of times grand parents get tired of watched their grand kids as far as doing it every day. Since she worked at night maybe her and Dale worked an arrangement out that fit her work schedule.

Thanks telemag. It seemed like an intriguing question, and I added it to the new list I just posted.

Here's why IMO it's not even a hummer(unidentified vehicle at 5:17).. The license plate is in the middle of the UNidentified whereas the Hummer license is in a completely different spot..
2d6dc9cd.jpg

2661db57.jpg

I thought Michelle and the kids lived with her parents for the last year and a half.

I thought Michelle and the kids lived with her parents for the last year and a half.

Yes I thought so too. So when Michelle was working someone had to watch them. Does anyone know if Michelle meant for the twins to stay at Dale's over night over the weekend or what? Was this normal for him to watch them during the week?

WKMG Legal Analyst Cheney Mason
WESH Legal Analyst. Dorthy Sims
WFTV Legal Analyst. Jose Baez

Defense Attys
Mark Nejame
Richard Hornsby

Judge Belvin Perry

BBM: :gasp:

:waitasec: IMO ... there has got to be other attorneys in Orlando much MORE qualified to be a "legal analysts" for these TV stations than them ...

MOO ...

jackiefell JACQUELINE
OPD says Dale Smith's mother and several others were subpoenaed today by investigators. #missingmom #MichelleParker cfnews13.com/article/news/2…
1 hour ago

BBM: Any idea WHO these "several others" are ?

:waitasec: Oh, and does anyone know if the media asked LE "who else" was subpoenaed ?

:waitasec:

Thursday starting visitation might not be out of the ordinary for them.

My son's custody papers say that he has his daughter over night every Thursday night. Every 1st, 3rd and 5th(when applicable) weekend of the month he has her for the whole weekend. That weekend begins on Thurs since he'd already have her over night on the Thursday.

Just my :twocents:

ETA: Dad having to work on Friday shouldn't be a problem since the kids were already set up in day care. All he'd have to do is drop them off if he has them during the week when he has to work or perhaps he has arrangements with his parents to care for them when he is working as that gives them grandparent time. I do the same for my son on the weekends he has his daughter as his job is bartending as well and that is not a M-F, 8-5 job.

Here's another much clearer view Of where on the Hummer the license plate is located.. And therefor with the 5:17(17:17) UNidentified SUV's License plate located In the standard mount mid-center of back bumper.. This is what caused me to dismiss it as a Hummer, therefor dismiss it as being Michelle's h3 stripped down..
56e8a2bc.jpg

**just wanted to show clear picture so that there'd be no confusion to any in their comparing it as a possibility of being Michelle's Hummer h3..:) Hope that Helps!

Was DS's condo searched on the night of the 17th or the night of the 18th? Anyone recall? Huffington has it on the 18th. I haven't been able to find the date. All this is giving me a headache. Ugh...

Was DS's condo searched on the night of the 17th or the night of the 18th? Anyone recall? Huffington has it on the 18th. I haven't been able to find the date. All this is giving me a headache. Ugh...

Didn't he post on his facebook page the night of the 17th that they had just been there and left after searching his condo. I think I recall seeing that post made at 11:08pm.

(I've noticed a number of things in the Huffington Post timeline to be off)

Well.. I have been doing a little searching trying to determine which of the TWO DIFFERENT TIMES we've been given for when Michelle's son called the salon, speaking with Lauren and thus leading to Michelle being discovered missing..

Personally I while structuring the timeline see that the 6:50pm time is what fits due to the immediate chain of reaction that is seen immediately following that 6:50pm phonecall from Michelle's son to the family salon.. Immediately "the Barn" is called.. 6:53pm Lauren sends a text to Michelle's phone saying to Please call me ASAP!.. Along with their desperately attempting to speak with Dale as that was the last place they knew she was headed..at 7:20pm Michelle's co-workers at "The Barn" called the fam back to inform them that Michelle was a NO SHOW for her work shift.. Thus immediately leading to the family contacting authorities to report Michelle missing.. For me those times just fit..

What I've just discovered only lends further credence to the correct time that the son called the salon and spoke with his Aunt Lauren was indeed 6:50pm AND NOT AT 3:30pm as was reported repeatedly early on..

In fact what I discovered makes it IMPOSSIBLE That there was a 3:30pm phonecall placed to the family salon from Michelle's son at home wondering where mom is..

The entire district of schools(city, county, suburbs) school day begins at 9:20am and does not dismiss until 3:55pm.. thus IMO making the 3:30pm phonecall practically impossible..

**ETA- just to be sure I went thru the entire list of middle schools
From Oviedo, Sanford, Winter Park, etc, etc, Longwood, Lake
Mary, etc..etc.. Geneva, etc... Every single school's website I went to to ensure the school day was 9:20am-3:55pm.. 16+ schools I checked and double checked**

Here's why IMO it's not even a hummer(unidentified vehicle at 5:17).. The license plate is in the middle of the UNidentified whereas the Hummer license is in a completely different spot..
2d6dc9cd.jpg

2661db57.jpg

You brought up an interesting point.
I looked up photos online for 2007 and 2008 Hummers to see where their plates were located. Both years had plates on the far left side.
I believe Michelle's Hummer was a 2008, so in all likelihood her plate would have been on the left side, not in the middle.

Michelle lives in Seminole County. The family salon is in Seminole so if she did indeed leave DS's she was supposed to be heading home to Seminole to meet her son. Orange borders Seminole.

Well, so does Lake, but I see why it wouldn't be relevant since she lived in Seminole, there was a tip for Volusia, and DS2 was working in Brevard.

Still, it seems awfully close to just not include it, unless it's not a LE search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab