FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale Smith was granted custody of his and Parker's 3-year-old twins on Nov. 30. Smith had been caring for the children since Parker's disappearance, but on Nov. 29 the Florida Department of Children and Families placed the children under the protective custody of Parker's mother Yvonne Stewart.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/0...ichelle-parker/?test=latestnews#ixzz1fnLgcsbD

ETA - i need to pay better attention to dates!

The kids are under the protective custody of her mother?? How did I miss that???

Dale Smith was granted custody of his and Parker's 3-year-old twins on Nov. 30. Smith had been caring for the children since Parker's disappearance, but on Nov. 29 the Florida Department of Children and Families placed the children under the protective custody of Parker's mother Yvonne Stewart.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/0...ichelle-parker/?test=latestnews#ixzz1fnLgcsbD

Actually it is Dale that has custody as of 11/30.

On 11/29, the children were removed from Dale's father's house and went to YS home, by DCF. However, the next day in court, the children went back to their father.

Prior to 11/29, there was no official custody of the children in court, they just were with their father.

I just found out about this. I watch People's court everyday and here's the episode she and the suspect (I believe this is the suspect) were in.

The sound is really low but if you turn it up you can hear it.

The Peoples Court Nov 17 Episode Michelle Parker Part 1 - YouTube

The Peoples Court Nov 17 Episode Michelle Parker Part 2 - YouTube

Here's another version but the sound isn't any better.

The Peoples Court Nov 17 Episode Michelle Parker Part 1 - YouTube

The Peoples Court Nov 17 Episode Michelle Parker Part 2 - YouTube

Ooops! I guess they're the same thing. :doh:

I just found out about this. I watch People's court everyday and here's the episode she and the suspect (I believe this is the suspect) were in. ...

Wow, Steely Dan, you've got a whole lot of reading to do.:crazy: It will all be worth it though, because this is a fascinating case with some excellent sleuthing going on, and Michelle Parker needs and deserves to be found.

And yes, that's the prime suspect, Dale Wayne Smith Jr.

Wow, Steely Dan, you've got a whole lot of reading to do.:crazy: It will all be worth it though, because this is a fascinating case with some excellent sleuthing going on, and Michelle Parker needs and deserves to be found.

Their relationship is weird to begin with. From his going to Dragoncom to her knowing he became an evil drunk and still drinking with him. (I'm not blaming the victim just pointing out poor choice) As Judge Milian points out most people who know someone becomes an angry drunk doesn't drink with them. Then there is her throwing the ring off the balcony and his punishing the kids by not seeing them because he's mad at her. He's an evil nerd type guy, it's all very strange.

I hope I haven't offended anyone I'm just making some observations of my own.

I think I'll try and get caught up through the news on the internet. Reading these threads can be difficult at times. Especially when they're thousands of posts long.

This could be completely unrelated---- but it came to mind this morning - all the suggestions of a titusville possibility, and after reading your particular post this morning...

407 is basically a little connector road. It connects 528, with SR 405. I live on a road off of 405 (if at all possible would like to avoid posting the name of the road i live on.... this IS the internet and all ;) ) This morning i was headed to class , there is a building I pass by every day that is city owned. It was abandoned for a while, used for odd jobs, auto repairs on city vehicles etc.... just recently there is now a "city of titusville public works" sign out front, so I'm not entirely sure what this building is being used for currently, i had thought until today that it was vacant currently . This morning there were several titusville police department vehicles in front of the building, and parked near by. I found it odd, but didn't think too terribly much about it. On my way home I passed by it again- and there were SEVERAL orange county sheriff's vehicles in conjunction with TPD and some unmarked cars. I find that peculiar, i've never seen that many OCSO cars in Titusville (It would be helpful to point out I'm sure- this is not orange county for those of you wondering why i would find that odd - this is brevard county)

Again could be completely unrelated, just found it interesting and unusual.

I went to Merritt Island instead of Titusville today. Came home Went thru Cocoa to 405 to 407. Wanted to check things out. Got on 528 to 520, 1 toll booth getting off. 1 large plywood poster with Michelle's pictures.

I don't see why OCSD would be there. DS of course could travel from his condo to that area very easily. Maybe something and then maybe not. Check it out tomorrow when you head out and let us know. Maybe there was something found that fits into this puzzle.

How are you doing Sparky, through all this?

Thanks for asking! We are doing well. Hubby gets very disgusted when he watches the news. Since he's at work all day he doesn't get to see as much as I do. And of course I have my friends at WS that been a big help.

Still hoping and praying Michelle will come home soon to her babies.

I went to Merritt Island instead of Titusville today. Came home Went thru Cocoa to 405 to 407. Wanted to check things out. Got on 528 to 520, 1 toll booth getting off. 1 large plywood poster with Michelle's pictures.

I don't see why OCSD would be there. DS of course could travel from his condo to that area very easily. Maybe something and then maybe not. Check it out tomorrow when you head out and let us know. Maybe there was something found that fits into this puzzle.

It could be related to the tip BP was talking about in his interview:
Q: Is there anything specific you can tell me about the tip?
A: He's a truck driver, he was taking loads, in and out. He works long hours. He just saw the red pickup truck, maroon, and a blonde hair guy looking like Dale. This guy don't even know me. I was off Tuesday looking for Michelle. He came in Tuesday and told a co-worker.
And the co-worker said, you know what, Brad works here and his hair came up standing like electricity. And I came back to work and low and behold, guess who came in, the same truck driver. We shook hands, he gave me the information and said he was upset about how Crimeline treated him. His name is Jeff.
Q: Did he see him more than once
A: Just once, 528 and 520. the truck was pulled off on the side of the road. It was a four-door and he said you know what, the back door was open. He said he yawned and was looking left and right, he came out of the woods. He looked suspicious, that's why he called it in.

I'm sure this was posted already, but just to update. This is Waterford Lakes Village. It's on both sides of Lake Underhill Rd., which intersects with Goldenrod which runs near DS condo. Continuing on from here is Oviedo (where the salon is located) and also Geneva (where Michelle lives).

picture.php

Actually, you have the wrong plaza for Waterford Village highlighted with the red. That's just the Winn Dixie, McDonalds & a couple other small places. What is considered "Waterford Lakes Town Center" is up a little higher. Where it says Super Target, Best Buy, Ashley Furniture, etc. And most people around here who shop in Waterford....simply call it Waterford & if your local, you know where they are talking about!

Description of the area below:
Waterford Lakes Town Center makes your life easier by offering easy access to popular retailers, including Super Target, Best Buy and T.J. Maxx. Waterford Lakes is also home to more than 100 specialty shops, a variety of restaurants, and ongoing entertainment in a park-like, open-air environment. You'll find more than 5 acres of lakes, fountains, and lush landscaping throughout the mall property, providing you with a calm, welcoming shopping environment. Make your visit complete by taking in a movie at the Regal Cinemas 20 theater.

Stiil catching up but wantsd to say Thanks to Talina for posting the video where we finally see Nate say that they had coffee that morning..

"We had coffee that morning. I had to go into work late so we had coffee together that morning. We talked about our day."

One other tidbit is that NM states that they text throughout the day BEFORE SHE DROPPED THE TWINS OFF. The last text he received was at 3:15pm..

So, now we see much different in that Nate stated he'd talked to her throughout that day
BEFORE DROPPING THE TWINS which is way different and in fact the complete opposite of what some media outlets were reporting that he said he'd communicated with her AFTER dropping the twins off.. I personally never gave that "after" being reported any weight, but I know that some were bothered by it and felt that it did leave open the possibility that Nate had spoken with after leaving Dale's.. Now it being cleared up that his contact with Michelle was all before her dropping off the twins at Dale's makes much more sense and is what I've believed to have been accurate all along.. Jmo, tho!

Thanks again, Talina:)
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Mi...arch/-/1637132/4806372/-/10hcsqg/-/index.html

**now back to reading to catch up.. Am one page behind**

I think I'll try and get caught up through the news on the internet. Reading these threads can be difficult at times. Especially when they're thousands of posts long.

If you go to my YouTube channel and do a search on my channel, there are lots of videos with links. http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

Also we have a lot of information in the media thread for Michelle here:

FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 November 2011 *Media Links Only* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Buckle up Steely, you're in for one heck of a rollacoaster ride. You think that "other family from Orlando" case was wacky, you aint seen nothing yet.

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=...vtitle=Michelle Parker's mom holding out hope

A: You know, it's just one of those things, my focus is Michelle. Those babies are her life and I know that I'm her light and her strength and her voice. And I will get them at some point, you know, play with them. Take them at some point to see these trains. That's all T wanted to do, was see trains. I wanted to bring him here so bad, you know, trains go through all day long. And I couldn't, I didn't have time to do that because I had to go to the court hearing, by the time I got done with that I had to go home and get them, return them. I was on the clock, I have to do what they say. I couldn't bring them here to see the trains, but I'll bring them one day, I will, you know, breaks my heart. This is tough, this is really one of the toughest things I think I'm ever gonna live through.

Q: inaudible

A: I honesly think they have to eliminate every area that they get a tip on. It breaks my heart that someone would throw my daughter's body. I mean, really? If you're scared and you don't know what to do, I guess that's what people do out of desperation.

Q: (inaudible)
A: They've been here forever. They've been on this since day one, you guys. They just don't publicize it, they've been here.

Q: But now you have a major player coming in here, is it
A: They've already been here. That's what you guys don't understand. They've already been here.

Q: something about have you heard about the situation, body found, in Georgia
A: Um...no
Q: well they found a body...inaudible
A: Well you know what, I pray to God that it's not my daughter but if this is what is gonna happen, it might bring some closure to all our our, all of our questions. I want my daughter back more than anything in this fxxxxxg world. But if God has a bigger plan, I'm gonna have to go with that. And if it is her, I tell you what, she will be the poster child for domestic violence. She'll be all over the world.

Q: From an outside perspective looking in it's very hard for most of us to understand why you hugged Dale outside...
A: You know why I hugged him, cuz I had things I needed to say. I hadn't seen him since this happened. There's just things that I needed to say to him.
Q: like what (I think)
A: I'm not gonna tell you at this time. He knows and I know.
Q: did he seem sincere
A: Honestly, I think I really just don't know how to answer the question. I really don't know how. But he did hug me back hard. And if he had anything to do with the disappearance of my daughter, we'll find out. But, I'm not gonna, I'm not God. I don't know who did this. I've been telling you guys that from day one.I don't know. And I would hate to have that man be the witch hunt, that everybody just wants to pin it on somebody and he is innocent... If he is guilty, I'm gonna deal with that when I get to it. I'm a mature woman, I'm not stupid. You know, I love those grandbabies and I hope in my heart of hearts that it wasn't him.
Q: Do you have any concern about your grandchildren being in that home?
A: Honestly, DCF is all over that, they're gonna be my eyes. I have to trust them.
Q: isomething about refusing to take the polygraph...
A: No, no the police are so much smarter than you are and you and you and me, they know what they're doing. So I'm gonna trust that. We're gonna stay here til we find Michelle. We're not leaving

Q: Yvonne, do you know why searchers would zero in on that lake today?
A: they must have had a tip, they must have had a tip. Yeah, they're gonna follow every tip.
Q: how does it make you feel that Tim Miller is coming
A: Well I think he did it about 12 days too late. They've already been here so I don't know why he gets
all the credit, they've already been here. So, you know, it's a good gesture.

Q: Is it frustrating to know that these lakes have already been searched?
A: No, because we could have missed something, you know. People can move people around. I mean think about it, you can move stuff if you want to. I don't know what's happened to my daugther. But it's not gonna be something that's gonna go for nothing. It's not gonna be for nothing.

On the zoomed in photo(the one in the uppermost left quadrant)of the UNidentified black SUV at 5:17pm.. I had done a little zooming and brightening a couple days ago in this particular vehicle and what had me negate it as a possibility of being a Hummer is the license plate placement.. If I'm not mistaken this is not where Hummer's license plates are located(standard placement of mid back bumper as seen on this vehicle).. In the photo at 4:40 of the supposed neighbors black Hummer the license plate is not in the same place as the black SUV in the 5:17 photo, no??

I could be wrong but this was my thinking and why I'd dismissed it as possibility.. Anyone know for certain??
TIA:)

Yvonne is awesome. I have every faith that she will pursue this until her daughter is found, one way or the other. :rose:

Thanks for asking! We are doing well. Hubby gets very disgusted when he watches the news. Since he's at work all day he doesn't get to see as much as I do. And of course I have my friends at WS that been a big help.

Still hoping and praying Michelle will come home soon to her babies.

She has a lot of prayers for that! Patients in definately being tested. God bless you!

Snipped from ingra's transcript of Yvonne's interview(thank you ingra!):
Q: something about have you heard about the situation, body found, in Georgia
A: Um...no
Q: well they found a body...inaudible
A: Well you know what, I pray to God that it's not my daughter but if this is what is gonna happen, it might bring some closure to all our our, all of our questions. I want my daughter back more than anything in this fxxxxxg world. But if God has a bigger plan, I'm gonna have to go with that. And if it is her, I tell you what, she will be the poster child for domestic violence. She'll be all over the world.

^above^ BBM.. That IMO says it all in the sentence bolded of who Yvonne truly believes is responsible.. Jmo, tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname