FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the right house? Pic below.

6806 CHAUCER LN
NAME (1) SMITH DALE W

Yes, and a closer view of the front of the house shows:

ScreenHunter_04Dec091125.jpg

Doesn't that look just like red Dale's truck?
Could be wrong, but ...

I know we have talked about this regarding GPS and locators on I Phone 4...but maybe this link describes how LE found the phone (if it was found by LE) and why they are targeting this canal. The App described on this link also has an emergency mode as well...which can pinpoint pretty much your phone's exact location!

http://www.macworld.com/article/152726/2010/07/device_locator.html

please bring Michelle home to her family!

6806 CHAUCER LN
NAME (1) SMITH DALE W

Yes, and a closer view of the front of the house shows:

Doesn't that look just like red Dale's truck?
Could be wrong, but ...

It doesn't look like a truck to me. Looks like an SUV. Unless he's got a very short bed on that truck? I've never seen a closeup pic of his truck. Do we know what make/model he has?

that looks more like an SUV to me truth

Might be. I just remember his mother open the gate at his parents' house as he drove out and he was in a similar red vehicle.

Oh well, tried. :) That's the house though.

It doesn't look like a truck to me. Looks like an SUV. Unless he's got a very short bed on that truck? I've never seen a closeup pic of his truck. Do we know what make/model he has?

I believe he has a Ford F150 pick up.

I know we have talked about this regarding GPS and locators on I Phone 4...but maybe this link describes how LE found the phone (if it was found by LE) and why they are targeting this canal. The App described on this link also has an emergency mode as well...which can pinpoint pretty much your phone's exact location!

http://www.macworld.com/article/152726/2010/07/device_locator.html

please bring Michelle home to her family!

This could be exactly how they found the phone. I'm wondering if they had to subpoena the phone carrier to get this info?

I m telling you that LE must have something that leads them to search near Sr and Jr's property. They know something...some evidence points that way...

I have always thought that LE was able to get a lot of evidence from MP truck, I also think that MP was put in the back of that truck after she was killed, and the truck was then driven to Dale SR house and parked in the garage while the decals wee removed from the truck and then MP was then driven to where she was dumped and then the truck was parked where it was found by LE...So again I think the LE has had this evidence since early on in this case.

Can we get it pin pointed on a map of the two water searches? does the canal feed into this "pond"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn