IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand how this little girl ended up living in this particular trailer park. I mean - I know about her grandfather and all that - but it's pretty clear that all the SO's were open knowledge there, right? The mom even discussed it with her dad before she moved in.

So, what on earth would prompt a mother to move her little girl, who had been sexually abused by at least two different men just a year earlier to even consider bringing her child there? I am not mom-bashing (yet), I am seriously confused by how this could have happened.

I am wondering if there is something way more evil (if that's possible) going on here.

"Aliahna’s stepgrandfather said at a candlelight vigil Monday that the girl suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder brought by abuse she suffered on two different occasions last year in Iowa. Story said the people who were responsible were caught by police, but he had no other details.

He said Aliahna felt bad about telling on the men because she didn’t want them to get in trouble."
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289983/1002/LOCAL

LADYLUB
don't feel bad, many of us are confused also.
This is a very strange case of living in so many places
and how people knew each other.
I would like to know if their is a jail connection between some.
It was stated that granpa RSO and this creep spent time in jail together.
But I don't have the link.

BBM

--RSO grandpa and neighbour @ the trailer park, RSO greg shumaker were in jail together.( not the creep ).

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011/12/27/slain-ind-girls-grandpa-was-sex-offender/ax2oemd/

Greg Shumaker said he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon shortly after Plumadore moved into the trailer park, and Plumadore moved in with Lemmon a few days later. Shumaker said he knew Lemmon because they were both sex offenders and were in jail together.

Missy G
JMOO, I don't think that Ali's mom thought anything about RSO's.
She had a father that was one. I'm sure the story was HIS way.
Maybe she was groomed in incest or that RSO's were ok.
Like it is a family thing and no one cared.
JMO, is mom herself into stuff we would rather not know about?
Why her 3 little girls? and NOT her step children? living for a week with this creep?
I know people who think I'm crazy for being on the watch dog alert for my grandchildren.
Some people never take anything as serious as they should.
Some people like to pawn their kids on others so they can have their own time.
Around here a mother left her children at the mall for 12 hours! Unfed and no coats!
I guess malls are babysitters now for 5 and 9 year olds..........
all is JMOO

If I'm not mistaken on Nancy Grace she said that the Ali had presents waiting on her to open under the tree, still wrapped. 6 children? wow, why does CPS not step in and do something before its too late?

Hi everyone,

Just tuning into this discussion. I am so sick about this poor baby and what she must have gone through!! Just a quick question...where were the other 3 children during this week? Thanks!

I can't help myself from forming an opinion when I see a news headline reading what he communicated to press, "Father of slain girl says he's overcome with grief" -then see FB basic information saying:

About me: "i have 2 great girls"
Activities: "Taking Care of Daughters" (listed as only activity)

Really? Don't you kinda have 3 daughters, man? You taking good care of em, are ya?

That's all I have to say about that. It just gets my goat big time.

This is her bio dad DM ~ he did only have two daughters, Ali and his youngest one with fiancee/wife. He did not live near Ali so probably did not know what was going on exactly, although I am sad that he didn't put up a fight regarding them moving there originally. I bet he is too!

Since you raised the question, I also wonder if anyone had been abusing gpa's medications all along, or at least when he became too ill to have any control. Also, the medications Aliahna might have been prescribed for ADHD, post traumatic stress, and oppositional defiance are commonly abused medications.

Maybe when gpa died and there was no more prescription narcotic coming in, "someone" became ill and dysfunctional from withdrawals, KWIM? Although Ali could have kept a flow of other meds coming in, none of her diagnoses seem to merit narcotics. Just questions.

BBM - yes they certainly are...pill abuse is not limited to opiates anymore....

I feel so bad for the WS members here that have lost a loved one/been a victim of a crime. I really want to hug you all. I am totally disgusted at this "Mom". My guess would be that the moving of stuff has to do with CPS. "You have such and such time to get this placed cleaned up"

About 10 years ago, DH and I lived in an apartment and I had noticed a little neighbor girl outside in shorts, playing by herself, and was only about 6. It was like 40's or low 50's. I stopped by the apartment office and reported to the resident sheriff what i had
noticed. He was off duty but immediately wen and checked on the situation. The apartment was trashed and the kids were sent to gma's. They were told they had "such and such time" to get the place cleaned up. You would not believe the amount of boxes and trash that came out of that place.

Again just MOO

Missy G
Why her 3 little girls? and NOT her step children? living for a week with this creep?
I know people who think I'm crazy for being on the watch dog alert for my grandchildren.
Around here a mother left her children at the mall for 12 hours! Unfed and no coats!
all is JMOO

BBM
I thought one of the girls at MP's is TS's stepdaughter

When Plumadore first moved to Northway, he had lived with residents who were not connected to the Lemmons. When the two men met, they hit it off. Lemmon asked Plumadore if he could cook and was clean, and Plumadore moved in.
http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/LOCAL07/312289939

What does that mean? Clean as in tidy? Clean as in not carrying diseases? Clean as in no drugs? Clean as in no prison record?

My initial thought was "tidy" since it was said along with "cooking", but then I realized it could mean so much else.

Does anyone know if there is meth history in the family?

I was thinking about poor Zahra Baker yesterday, and wondering how a precious child could have their life ended so horribly?

Little Lieby Kletzky, horribly dismemebered while walking home alone from school for the first time.

The case of the Maynard's haunts me, I can't shake the details from their horrible deaths.

Now, another sweet child, Alianha, also dismembered in a way nobody should ever read about, let alone endure.

It is beyond evil. I shouldn't read about these cases anymore. It just takes a piece out of my soul. :(

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289939

Michael Plumadore had been back in the Northway mobile home park just months when he was arrested Monday on a murder charge.

Plumadore lived with the late James "Shorty" Lemmon off and on for four years at the mobile home park at North Clinton Street and Diebold Road, neighbor Jerry Smead said. Plumadore also had at least seven known residences in the past decade – including in Florida and North Carolina.

Lemmon, who died Dec. 3, had asked Plumadore to live with him and help with his deteriorating health. After Lemmon's death, Plumadore stayed in the mobile home.

Mike Tulley, a neighbor, said James Lemmon had a number of health issues including emphysema, and Plumadore had cared for the ailing man since August. Plumadore considered Lemmon a father figure, Tulley says.

I've seen it go both ways too, but not this fast. Our neighbors, when I was a child lost their 14 month old to SIDS. He was fine when they put him to bed, dead when they woke up. They kept a few of his things, but after about a month, they started packing up his things, and sending them to other family, and some went to Goodwill. They used his favorite toys as permanent fixtures though, and his photos were the last things to come off the walls at the old house, and the first things to go on the walls at the new house. On the flip side, when my cousin died of the same thing at four months old, his parents kept his room as a shrine. Nothing changed, they even still go in and switch on the monitor at night, otherwise his mother has nightmares that he is still there, and crying and they can't hear him. I know that this is a horribly hurtful thing, and terrible, and maybe they are thinking that with as often as they move, her things will be safer in storage, but it is still way too soon, IMO. But I'm not living it, I admit that.

It's just one of those things that makes you go "THEY DID WHAT?"

It makes me think of Tyler Dasher's grandmom giving his crib to the local charity that supports mothers in distress....

We all cope differently I guess...

snipped from above link
"Around the corner at the trailer where Lemmon had lived with her mother and sisters, boxes were piled high on the back of a pickup truck. A family friend, who said the family wished not to be contacted, said they were cleaning up their home, not moving out."

oh really? I hope they seize those boxes before they are forever gone.What in the world could be so important that it has to be cleaned up when you are about to LAY YOUR BABY TO REST FOREVER !!!!

I figure this has already been posted. I'm trying to catch up. They are getting rid of A's things and taking them to storage. The mother can't stand to be around them now. Hmmm. That's really fast IMO to get rid of her things.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111229/NEWS/111229666

Missy G
all is JMOO

I suppose the step kids stayed home because that's what the dad wanted.

People around here leave their kids unattended at the library or park for hours. It's not because they are too trusting either - it's because they are too busy with themselves. Sad but true.

I read on MSN that grandpa said they were wrong about him.....I'm telling you guys, the way grandma was taking up for this man really struck me the wrong way...something is up with this family......

I thought the same thing. I haven't read if JL and Amber Story had ever been married, but obviously they had split up. Yet Amber and her new husband backed MP so completely until he was arrested.

Was it just a way of defending the fact that their daughter/stepdaughter had put her girls in MP's care. Why would the new husband of TS's mother be so defensive of the caretaker friend of his wife's ex? How would have had enough contact to know whether he was trustworthy? I can't put my finger on it, but something more there.

I hate to say this, but I have felt from the beginning of this sad saga that Aliahna might not have been a "wanted" child. Perhaps her mother found the multiple disabilities to be more than she could handle especially when TS seems to have her own health issues. I find myself using the expression "disposable children" a lot lately because there seems to be an epidemic of missing, exploited, murdered children who appear to be nuisances in their parents' lives. jmo

Sadly I'm thinking most if not all of her disabilities may have come from abuse and many forms of it. :(

JMO

I believe he is speaking of Ali and his younger daughter.

I disagree, since he posted an album on FB in May 2010 titled "both of my daughters" -two girls, yet they were not pics of Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015