IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went into Amandareckonwith's album on the case and I saw video stills (I think) of the FBI leaving the trailer with what looks like a laptop. Not sure though. I'll link the album. I'm worried about the possibility of child *advertiser censored* but wouldn't he be charged with that already? IDK

EDIT TO ADD LINK TO PHOTOALBUM: http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...%20%20-IN-/?action=view&current=122611s22.jpg

Start at photo #173

What MP has been charged with now is murder and 'lesser charges'; the 'lesser charges' being a safety net for the prosecution if the first charge fails in court. Other charges can be tacked on and child *advertiser censored* would be a different jurisdiction, FBI. MP isn't going anywhere.

ETA- 'Lesser Included Offenses'

Richards is a nationally recognized speaker on the issues of child abuse and has served on the boards of SCAN (Stop Child Abuse and Neglect); Crossroad Children's Home; the Mayor's Commission on Domestic Violence, Rape, and Sexual Harassment; Child Mortality Review Team; Allen County Child Protection Team; Indiana Supreme Court Character and Fitness Committee; and as a court approved mediator in family law cases by the Supreme Court of Indiana Commission of Continuing Legal Education.

http://www.allencountyprosecutor.com/ker.htm

This is the Allen County Prosecuting Atty, Karen Richards. She sounds like good people.

http://www.allencountyprosecutor.com/ker.htm

This is the Allen County Prosecuting Atty, Karen Richards. She sounds like good people.

When you Google "Karen Richards" + "plea deal", you get a lot of hits. She seems to cut a lot of deals, and that includes at least two cases that could have been DP cases, but the charges were pled down to lesser counts, one that netted the perp 40 years, and one that netted LWOP.

Nervous...I don't want him to plead out.

Wow!!!!!!!!! Not just the step but the whole trailer! It will tell a horrible story! Now I hope they get things from the Souders that was put in storage or dumpster.

I am hoping the FBI is in charge but I don't know. I'd bet whoever is heading this investigation is watching every single move and is all over AS and TS. I can't help but think multiple crimes were committed in that mobile home.

The laws have to change. How the grandfather ever came to breathe free air after molesting for years is infuriating.

When you Google "Karen Richards" + "plea deal", you get a lot of hits. She seems to cut a lot of deals, and that includes at least two cases that could have been DP cases, but the charges were pled down to lesser counts, one that netted the perp 40 years, and one that netted LWOP.

Nervous...I don't want him to plead out.

You know, I don't either, but I guess I'd have to say that MORE than I don't want him to cop a plea, I want LE to get the info they need to blow this whole thing wide open.

If that could save God knows how many other children, then I would have to say I'd be resigned to it. Until the laws become more victim-friendly and less perp-friendly there aren't many other options.

Water boarding, maybe? I kid, I kid. :innocent:

You know, I don't either, but I guess I'd have to say that MORE than I don't want him to cop a plea, I want LE to get the info they need to blow this whole thing wide open.

If that could save God knows how many other children, then I would have to say I'd be resigned to it. Until the laws become more victim-friendly and less perp-friendly there aren't many other options.

Water boarding, maybe? I kid, I kid. :innocent:

If MP spills the beans about other criminals in efforts to not face the DP~I have no problems with him getting a deal as long as it is LWOP. If he leads LE to solve other cases, I can live with LWOP....jmo

I am hoping the FBI is in charge but I don't know. I'd bet whoever is heading this investigation is watching every single move and is all over AS and TS. I can't help but think multiple crimes were committed in that mobile home.

The laws have to change. How the grandfather ever came to breathe free air after molesting for years is infuriating.

Not to minimize animal cruelty, but Michael Vick served 23 months.

How long did good ol' Shorty get? 10 years, minus 4 of those as probation. He was sentenced in March of 2006, restitution served in full, and probation completed in July of 2011. So about 18 months in prison?

Really?

Not to minimize animal cruelty, but Michael Vick served 23 months.

How long did good ol' Shorty get? 10 years, minus 4 of those as probation. He was sentenced in March of 2006, restitution served in full, and probation completed in July of 2011. So about 18 months in prison?

Really?

He never should have seen the light of day IMO. He was molesting for YEARS. We are all disgusted by the actions/inactions of people in Aliahna's life but if her grandfather was never released and died in prison, chances are Aliahna had a chance although I'm not completely sure about that either.

Thanks boss, I hadnt read that one. Glad the reporter is trying to find folks who knew him when. I want to know about his past too.

Awesome job LE has done in moving the mobile home. I don't think I've ever seen this happen in another case before.

What's Next For Michael Plumadore

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Whats-Next-For-Michael-Plumadore-136435843.html

(I just don't get that dismembering a body only gets 3 years!)

snipped

The two D felonies relating to the movement and dismemberment of Aliahna's body carry a maximum sentence of three years

--North Carolina finally got a new law passed, after the murder and dismemberment of little Zahra Baker.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...f-north-carolina/story-fn7x8me2-1226211894722

December 2/2011

A TOUGH new law inspired by the murder and dismemberment of 10-year-old disabled Australian schoolgirl Zahra Baker has come into effect in North Carolina.

Zahra's Law makes dismembering human remains in North Carolina a Class 1 felony, allowing prosecutors to seek stiff penalties against offenders.

The law also makes it a felony to secretly dispose of a body or conceal a death.

--North Carolina finally got a new law passed, after the murder and dismemberment of little Zahra Baker.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...f-north-carolina/story-fn7x8me2-1226211894722

December 2/2011

A TOUGH new law inspired by the murder and dismemberment of 10-year-old disabled Australian schoolgirl Zahra Baker has come into effect in North Carolina.

Zahra's Law makes dismembering human remains in North Carolina a Class 1 felony, allowing prosecutors to seek stiff penalties against offenders.

The law also makes it a felony to secretly dispose of a body or conceal a death.

I remember in Zahra's case that it wasn't much of a penalty either. I'm shocked because it's a horrible crime and deserves way more than 3 years max. It seems we are hearing more and more about dismembering of bodies. Give them harsher penalties.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/n...gh-In-on-Possible-Aliahnas-Law-136402548.html

Politicians Weigh In on Possible Aliahna's Law

By Megan Trent
Related:

A Week Of Tragic Events

December 29, 2011 Updated Dec 29, 2011 at 8:06 PM EST

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) - Could an Aliahna's Law be the silver lining in an otherwise devastating tragedy?

No one seems to have a clear idea what Aliahna's law should consist of so the article is no big deal but there is an interesting comment from someone who says they looked at a couple of places in the trailer park and were never informed that it's a pedophile haven. She also says that they've removed all laundry hookups so that everyone must go to a single laundry facility to wash their clothes (and to have some cosy RSO chat).

I thought MP washed his laundry at Tulley and Shumaker's?

Northway resident Mike Tulley agreed Plumadore and the girl's grandfather had built up a sturdy rapport. Tulley said he witnessed that healthy relationship when James Lemmon and Plumadore would sometimes do laundry in Tulley's trailer together.
http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111227/LOCAL07/111229617

They said the only unusual change in Plumadore's behavior was an increase in laundry. Shumaker said they washed his laundry for him, but on Friday he showed up with an extra load. Otherwise, he seemed fine.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/NEWS/111229713

Yikes, is their common laundry facility located at a trailer with two RSO residents?

--yet another place LE can check out while figuring out this monster's background.

--snipped from above article--

The man accused of clubbing a 9-year-old Indiana girl to death is a former Cleveland County resident and has a criminal history here.
Michael Len Plumadore, 39, lived in Grover and Kings Mountain during the early and mid-1990s, according to court documents.

On March 10, 1992, Plumadore was found guilty of causing injury to personal property and being intoxicated and disruptive. He was ordered to pay $150 for damages to a Kings Mountain Police car, Cleveland County court records state.

At the time of the charges, Plumadore had a listed address on the 900 block of Second Street in Kings Mountain. He lived on the 100 block of Ben Davis Road, Grover, when he faced three simple assault charges in 1996.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012