IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that telephone numbers can stay with a person for a lifetime, and be transfered even from state to state, it's alarming that their phone number was changed so frequently.

Especially since both cell and landline telephone numbers can be transferred.

Even when changing telephone service providers the same number can still be transferred.

Very very hinky that they were changing numbers frequently. I suspect this was to evade CPS or anyone trying to ensure these childrens safety.

JMO

Agree!!!!!

Now that telephone numbers can stay with a person for a lifetime, and be transfered even from state to state, it's alarming that their phone number was changed so frequently.

Especially since both cell and landline telephone numbers can be transferred.

Even when changing telephone service providers the same number can still be transferred.

Very very hinky that they were changing numbers frequently. I suspect this was to evade CPS or anyone trying to ensure these childrens safety.

JMO

Unless it is a prepaid phone. Everytime you let it expire and then reactivate, it is a new number. JMO.

You sound like a great mom.

My mom was nothing like that. If I had called my mom and told her that they were burning me with lit cigarettes she would have asked what I had done to deserve it, asked to speak to my abusers on the phone, and then apologized to them for my being such a piece of **** that they were forced correct me.

My earliest memory is the day my dad tossed me face first onto the grill of a fired up BBQ. They blamed me for that one too.

I'm so sad to hear about what you went through as a little boy. You deserved (as every child does) so much more. It speaks to your strong character that such a childhood did not defeat you and you turned into such a great person.

The first I read of the frequent moves I starting thinking "gypsy",moving around alot yet ending up with the same people as neighbors. jmo

No. "Gypsies" are an ethnic group that originated (2000 years ago) from India. They tend to be dark-skinned and dark-featured. They typically marry young and for life - no steps. There is not a lot of classical child abuse, sexual abuse and/or murder of children of Gypsies. (Although arranged marriages of teen girls and boys is not uncommon). People who hurt little kids in the group would likely be murdered and no one would report it. They have their own internal legal system (The Kris) and few people have birth certificates, social security numbers, etc.

(I am half Gypsy, but not the nomadic kind from the U.S.. Nevertheless, I know quite a bit about our nomadic cousins here in the states).

1. The victim is dead. She can hardly be injured by the release of this info.

2. While I appreciate, understand, and even agree with the desire to shelter the victims, another part of me wonders if we are not further victimizing them by making it out to be some dark secret worthy of shame. It's damn near like the victim is in some way defiled. I don't like that one bit. And we wonder why so many victims of sexual assault, including adults, take this "shameful" secret to the grave.

100% right. It is the perp who should be incredibly ashamed. Yet our society doesn't treat them as if they should be. Look at Kurtis Kennedy. Still listed as a friend by many of the people involved in this case, all of whom have kids, despite his molestation of Aliahna. And what about the pervy grampa? He was given a hero's funeral by an adoring family. Yet, he was convicted and served time for child molestation. Sickening. No shame at all.

Aliahna - daugther of Tarah Souders and Dawayne Maroney
Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child S Moser with LM), now married to Allen Souders
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahana
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to K Kennedy and had child B Maroney in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
K Kennedy - ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to DM, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of DM, brother of K Kennedy, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa
Lyle Moser - ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister S Moser, previously married to M Smith, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with M Smith
M Smith - previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
CL Smith - mother of the 13yo Michael Plumadore harassed in Iowa
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again

To the best of my recollection. Let me know if I missed something

TY, and I hope you don't mind me copying this for the archive.

I am a little offended that this paper released that information about sexual assault. Aliahna is still a minor, and while we all knew that her abuse was of the nature written about, I still have a problem with someone other than police/family making the public aware of it.

I'd have a hard time hearing it from anyone, tbh. Really sucks that the newspaper just dropped it like that. Horrible.

Speaking as someone whose grandfather molested her as a young girl. I kept his secret for almost thirty years. It took me that long to realize that it was just that, his secret. He was the only one who benefitted from my not talking.

I had done nothing wrong. I had no reason to need to not talk. Sex abuse grows and spreads by being kept secret. My older cousin didn't talk either. It stopped for her when she moved away. It stopped for me when I finally said no. But I still didn't tell anyone else. It stopped for other younger kids when my younger cousin spoke out.

I agree with not using the name of a living victim, they should be able to make their own decisions over when to speak about it after dealing with authorities. It should be their choice.

But a victim who was no longer living, could no longer be harmed. And who knows, maybe seeing this story will encourage some other kid to speak, or some other parent to look closer at their own child's situation.

Unless it is a prepaid phone. Everytime you let it expire and then reactivate, it is a new number. JMO.

Or if it is turned off for non-payment, and you just buy a new phone with a different company. When they shut you off for not paying them, they tend to hold onto your phone number.

Oh yah, I can see the FBI on a huge whiteboard now. With the bio/step parents linking up the perps with all the connected "friends".

I do believe that the round robin will come back to the parents in the end.

IMHO -- thanks.

Mel

Good luck to those FBI guys I think it will kind of like this???

-Crazy-Graph-Chart-.jpg

And whyever not...?

This child had been abused last year, don't they start an investigation then? Did they conclude back in Iowa that all was well in Aliahna's world? :eek:

Maybe CPS had an investigation going back in Iowa and the family moved out of State. We have seen this happen in many other cases.

That might explain all the frequent moving from state to state, to keep one step ahead of Child Protective Services.

I am going to guess that if there WAS a CPS investigation there probably was not anyone pushing it strongly.
There probably wasn't anyone in a CPS office screaming "You have got to get this child out of there, you have to do something!"
Even when the child has someone fighting that hard... all the family has to do is move and the child will end up dead anyway.

(Yeah sorry, sore subject...)

Precious Ame Lynn... her family just switched states to avoid CPS and the citizens trying desperately to save her.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7476205&posted=1#post7476205

Aliahna - daugther of Tarah Souders and Dawayne Maroney
Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child S Moser with LM), now married to Allen Souders
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahana
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to K Kennedy and had child B Maroney in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
K Kennedy - ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to DM, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of DM, brother of K Kennedy, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa
Lyle Moser - ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister S Moser, previously married to M Smith, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with M Smith
M Smith - previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
CL Smith - mother of the 13yo Michael Plumadore harassed in Iowa
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again

To the best of my recollection. Let me know if I missed something

Thank you for this! Not that I can even wrap my tiny brain around it but have it bookmarked for study purposes (yeah right.) Hopefully I can at some point tie all this together. (for what I have no

idea.)

And I totally agree with that last entry!!

Speaking as someone whose grandfather molested her as a young girl. I kept his secret for almost thirty years. It took me that long to realize that it was just that, his secret. He was the only one who benefitted from my not talking.

I had done nothing wrong. I had no reason to need to not talk. Sex abuse grows and spreads by being kept secret. My older cousin didn't talk either. It stopped for her when she moved away. It stopped for me when I finally said no. But I still didn't tell anyone else. It stopped for other younger kids when my younger cousin spoke out.

I agree with not using the name of a living victim, they should be able to make their own decisions over when to speak about it after dealing with authorities. It should be their choice.

But a victim who was no longer living, could no longer be harmed. And who knows, maybe seeing this story will encourage some other kid to speak, or some other parent to look closer at their own child's situation.

THANK YOU. It took me over 25 years to speak up about my uncle's abuse, and that was only because he died. As an adult I know I did nothing wrong. But as a achild I was riddled with guilt. We see that in Ali when she said she felt guilty turning in the two perps who abused her.

Thanks. Being an Army wife (hubby did 26 years before retiring) - I guess it just boggles my mind that someone could serve in the Air Force long enough to retire and NOT HAVE ENOUGH FREAKING COMMON SENSE TO LEAVE HIS DAUGHTER WITH THIS MONSTER! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

It doesn't surprise me at all that a retired AF member would behave this way. I'm retired AF myself and for 3 years of my career I worked in a federal prison with incarcerated sex offenders - ALL of them active duty military at the time they committed their sex offense; most of them child molesters. Hundreds of them. Active duty child molesters.

It doesn't surprise me even a little bit that stepdad is retired AF and allowed his children and/or stepchildren to be exposed to this lifestyle. We (Americans) like to think our military and military veterans are somehow above all the lowlifes found in situations like Aliahna's, but they simply aren't. They aren't much different than the population in general - some good, some bad, some monsters.

In my 22 year active duty career (in social services) I worked thousands of cases of spouse abuse, child abuse, rape, child molestation, drug abuse, you name it, all perpetrated by active duty military people.

Many military people and veterans ARE heroes. Probably even most. Retired stepdad in this case is obviously not one of them.

LolaMoon, Can this part of the forum have stickies? I need a cheat sheet of involved and possibly involved friends and family. I wish we had a little map of at least 5 states so we could sticky cities occupied by this bunch. imoo

If I were you, I would message a moderator and ask them because I have no idea. What a wonderful idea though and it would help tremendously.

We can't sticky reference posts in the single thread format. Let me check and see what I can do about getting Aliahna subforum. :)

THANK YOU. It took me over 25 years to speak up about my uncle's abuse, and that was only because he died. As an adult I know I did nothing wrong. But as a achild I was riddled with guilt. We see that in Ali when she said she felt guilty turning in the two perps who abused her.

Thank you. These "uncles" are really family oriented eh? I know what you speak of.

Friendly bunch. Even Kristina Kennedy, brother of Kurtis Kennedy who assaulted Aliahna ,and is exwife of Dawayne Maloney who is exhusband of Tarah Souders, is facebook friends with Tarah.

Anything up with the Mom putting all of Alihana's belongings in storage so fast? Have LE questioned that or are they going after the stored stuff?

Fresh, new thread open. Please move on over. Hop on the link below.

Locking this one up.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7476265#post7476265"]Thread #5[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500