IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not understand this part of the story. I understand why mom or grandma might have handed the girls over to stay in that trailer because they were in family denial over grandpa. They lived with blinders on and were possibly victims as well,

But the stepfather? His own daughter he sends over there for a week? I just don't get that at all. He is retired military. It just does not fit. Makes me wonder if something really hinky was going down.

Sadly, I've had the same fear/thought.

I definitely think something hinky was going on and I think all of them was involved. :(
Someone here last night wondered about a *advertiser censored* ring......I think they may be right.
Ali's siblings and little friends need to be talked to by certified therapist with a specialty in child abuse. imoo
This imoo is just the beginning of bad things to come. I pray for all these children.

I think SF left all parenting decisions to mom. I think there will be a divorce soon. MOO

You mean SA right? Divorce or no divorce, he was still living in that household when the decision was made to send three minor female children to stay with an ex con among more than a dozen pedofiles/sex offenders without any parental supervision.

He was aware of the sexual abuse which occured to Aliahna in 2010. He was married to her mother in 2009. Aliahna's abuse occured AFTER they married, not prior to....

IMO, he shares EQUALLY the responsibility of the choices made for the children in his home.

It get the feeling neither he or his wife wanted to be bothered with watching and caring for children during their waking hours. These children, imo, were nothing more than an inconvienence and they lacked the ability to put their childrens needs first. So they just let whomever was available take the responsibility for supervising these children, and the rest is history.

I think they are damn lucky they aren't burying 3 children rather than 1.

JMO

I'm starting to think Ali's case needs to be on the Featured portion of this forum. There is just so much to sort through and I know we are all getting so confused.

LolaMoon, Can this part of the forum have stickies? I need a cheat sheet of involved and possibly involved friends and family. I wish we had a little map of at least 5 states so we could sticky cities occupied by this bunch. imoo

Aliahna - daugther of Tarah Souders and Dawayne Maroney
Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child S Moser with LM), now married to Allen Souders
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahana
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to K Kennedy and had child B Maroney in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
K Kennedy - ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to DM, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of DM, brother of K Kennedy, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa
Lyle Moser - ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister S Moser, previously married to M Smith, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with M Smith
M Smith - previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
CL Smith - mother of the 13yo Michael Plumadore harassed in Iowa
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again

To the best of my recollection. Let me know if I missed something

Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM, now married to AS
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahana
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to K Kennedy and had child B Maroney in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
K Kennedy - ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to DM, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of DM, brother of K Kennedy, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa
Lyle Moser - ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister S Moser, previously married to M Smith, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with M Smith
M Smith - previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"

God bless you and many hugs of thanks. :grouphug:

LolaMoon, Can this part of the forum have stickies? I need a cheat sheet of involved and possibly involved friends and family. I wish we had a little map of at least 5 states so we could sticky cities occupied by this bunch. imoo

If I were you, I would message a moderator and ask them because I have no idea. What a wonderful idea though and it would help tremendously.

My husband was an officer in USMC (27 years retired), I will get 100% of his pension but NON of his disability. I guess it is all in the paperwork, rank???
If I die before him he can leave it to children but I am not sure if they get 100% or not.

Depends on WHEN he retired. My husband retired as an 0-6 three years ago and we had to opt in for me to get any of his pension. We pay about $500 a month for me to get HALF of his pension when he dies.

Military pension and benefits are not what they used to be...... :( :(

I'm sure somewhere this must have been discussed but I couldn't find it. After checking Tarah's husband AS's FB, I saw his sister is VK. When I checked PublicRecords.com (Iowa) I noticed there is a VK with relatives of Kurtis KK Kennedy and AK.
Would this be the same KK as we have been discussing?

Answering myself here. After further investigating, I don't think this Kurtis is the same one. It appears he is 53 years old, and I doubt the real KK has aged quite that much in jail.

Sorry!

Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child S Moser with LM), now married to Allen Souders
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again

Thank you ~ I go through it a million different ways in my head with all the friends on each others fb page it's so bizarre. This simplifies it!

Just wondering about MS and LM being married and/or if the children are actually his or, like Ali, he just assumes them?

Seems convoluted that MS was married to and had three children with him, separated/divorced, he has a child with TS AFTER TS divorces DM who she had a child with and that MS is the godmother of?
Then to go further - MP stalks MS's niece and KK molests DM's daughter.....WOW!! And they are all still friends as per facebook/myspace. Actually convoluted doesn't cover it!!!
To be fair, LM and AS just became friends after Ali was killed and I think that was just so cross words could be exchanged.

This is just bizarre, isnt it?

Yes, but this does happen all the time. People keep their kids from one another either out of spite, indifference or because the other parent doesn't try hard enough to locate them.

And some people just operate in a different sphere - multiple dads to multiple children, various boyfriend or step dads moving in and out of children's lives, constant moves, new relationships and marriages. What a mess.

Yes, but this does happen all the time. People keep their kids from one another either out of spite, indifference or because the other parent doesn't try hard enough to locate them.

And some people just operate in a different sphere - multiple dads to multiple children, various boyfriend or step dads moving in and out of children's lives, constant moves, new relationships and marriages. What a mess.

yeah...this is such a foreign world to me, I guess.

I am a little offended that this paper released that information about sexual assault. Aliahna is still a minor, and while we all knew that her abuse was of the nature written about, I still have a problem with someone other than police/family making the public aware of it.

I'd have a hard time hearing it from anyone, tbh. Really sucks that the newspaper just dropped it like that. Horrible.

1. The victim is dead. She can hardly be injured by the release of this info.

2. While I appreciate, understand, and even agree with the desire to shelter the victims, another part of me wonders if we are not further victimizing them by making it out to be some dark secret worthy of shame. It's damn near like the victim is in some way defiled. I don't like that one bit. And we wonder why so many victims of sexual assault, including adults, take this "shameful" secret to the grave.

Doesn't seem like it. I wonder whether this was a red flag to anyone.

Maroney said he hadn't recently talked with his daughter, Aliahna Lemmon, or her mother, because they frequently changed their phone number.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/aliahnas-dad-speaks-about-daughters-murder

Now that telephone numbers can stay with a person for a lifetime, and be transfered even from state to state, it's alarming that their phone number was changed so frequently.

Especially since both cell and landline telephone numbers can be transferred.

Even when changing telephone service providers the same number can still be transferred.

Very very hinky that they were changing numbers frequently. I suspect this was to evade CPS or anyone trying to ensure these childrens safety.

JMO

I think judgment, in every sense, is what was and is called for here. Let's start with why small children are living in a place occupied largely by sex offenders? I have not a problem in the world passing judgment on that, for starters. Then we can move on to "sex offender babysitting children alone in his own home--overnight."

Poor, sweet child never had a chance.

Im hoping I did this right. Quoting both post. If what Taagean found is right then I think Stepdad is some how in this crazy mix as well. Stepdad's sister ( so he claims on FB) is in some way connected to the Kennedy that abused Aliahna in Iowa. Of course none confirmed, brain not working to even try to work out this tangled web of clutterness today.

I suspect that they are ALL involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member