IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm gonna take these one-by-one and get through it if it takes me all night. lol

Are you saying that MP's sister was once married to Ali's bio-dad? What is her first name and last initial?

Have I been posting enough to get a WS decoder ring? I am so confused. If there is a decoder ring can I get mine in the mail? Or is there an I-Phone app? This whole family deal relations thing is making me dizzy. Not the least of which, is where are his relations (meaning parents)? :waitasec: Although, if my decoder ring spells out Ovaltine...I don't want it...unless it is pretty and blingy. :)

I would appeciate it if we could let that go for a bit.

I do understand the point each side is making and completely respect the reasons given by both. Really, I do. I promise we will deal with that after I talk with Sue & Tricia again and it will probably put a lot of things to rest.

There is some amazing sleuthing going on here now. Let's focus on that and try to connect-the-dots.

This was my response to the "hold TS responsible/ show mercy" debate.

Bumping because some must have missed it.

Please and thank you.

Okay, I'm gonna take these one-by-one and get through it if it takes me all night. lol

Are you saying that MP's sister was once married to Ali's bio-dad? What is her first name and last initial?

Sister of KK 19yo abuser in Iowa

Am I the only one having real problems following all these inner-family connections??? I thought I had a little bit of a grip on it last night but every time I check back it is a more tangled mess that it was before. Obviously, you guys are sleuthing and finding info faster than I can keep up. :)

This is the stuff I was going over with Tricia and Sue. Please don't post it here on the main forum right now...We will do that after I talk to them again....but if anyone can send me a private cliff notes version of these characters and how their connection to Aliahna or the perp's family, I would before VERY grateful. I want to try to fill them in as best I can, but right now the best I have is "oh, what a intertwined MESS this is!". lol

ETA: I know we found a few RSO's included - please indentify who those are too.

Since you're a MOD, I want to ask can we get an Aliahna thread? I think it's a featured thread...I'm sure we will talking about this case for a long time and many other members have asked for one.

Thank you.

Why? Trying to understand why she (and her husband) allowed this to happen is what it's all about.

This was a blended family with 3 children, it could easily have been AS's child that was killed rather than Aliahana. They both failed her, and put the other two in harms way.

I'll explain why.

Because this debate is going to be addressed by Tricia and Sue, the owners, personally or however they direct the admins/mods to deal with it.
Until then, please let it go. We're not saying it can't be discussed AT ALL, just let it go until we have more direction.

Obviously, people are having a hard time agreeing to disagree and it is derailing some good sleuthing right now.

I'm lost. How are JT and BT related to Aliahna or MP?

Since you're a MOD, I want to ask can we get an Aliahna thread? I think it's a featured thread...I'm sure we will talking about this case for a long time and many other members have asked for one.

Thank you.

I think you mean a forum where we can have topical threads, right?

Yes, I have suggested that to the owners. Those are part of the details we are working out.

I feel like I'm drawing this family tree with an Etch-a-Sketch.

Has anyone done any kind of "org" chart (like in Visio or Excel) regarding all of these people and places??? If so, can they post/link it? TIA

ETA - And their linkage....

ETA another - And the locations...

Full names below have already been released in the media. All others are initials.

Aliahna - daugther of Tarah Souders and Dawayne Maroney
Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahna
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to KK and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
KK - ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa
LM - ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS
MS - previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
CL Smith - mother of the 13yo Michael Plumadore harassed in Iowa
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again
Amber Story - Tarah Souders' mother
David Story - Tarah Souders' step father
James Lemmon - Tarah Souders' bio father, sex offender, now deceased

After having company for four days straight, they are finally gone and I'm trying to catch up. Anyway, I'm curious; has grandmother made a statement or anything since MP confessed to murdering and butchering Aliahna? She made it totally clear to Nancy Grace that she had absolutely no qualms about MP.

I am curious about that also. I have not seen any comments from dear ole' granny..and I do not expect to see any comment or read anything. I however from her comments on NG I do not think she has had a complet turn around. I would think granny is still trying to justify it by thinking well...maybe he just snapped.

It also hit a nerve with me when Granny was on NG and about her outfit.. she kept going on and on about the outfit and how it was the one she wore to grandad's funeral.. I was kind of sick to know that wearing the same outfit to a funeral then to a school function she was at.. I do not have alot of clothes for my kids but I just could not dress them in funeral clothes to send to a festive occasion at school.. just seemed morbid to me, just as AL smiling near the coffin of the grandfather.. I just think it is creepy to have pictures taken next to a coffin..

I know the FBI or others involved may have asked them not to talk but If I were in that family I would have SOMEONE make a statement on the matter.. anything.

There are alot of people who look to be giving mom a pass on this. I could go on for hours on discussion of reasons that mom most certainly is responsible and highly contributed to this happening.

There are moms with poor parenting skills and then they are mothers who put their child in danger and seem not to even CARE what happens.. I am a single mom and know what I am so protective that I put my "love life" on hold until my babies are grown... I chose not to get married or have men in and out of my home.. because it is dangerous.. you NEVER really know someone.. and my kids are enough for me to be happy... but regardless no way never ever in a million years would one of them sleep over at a mans home...especially after being a victem of molestation twice before, being partially blind, partially deaf, PTSD, ADHD and that she is a LITTLE GIRL .. a child has no business being at a man's home.. ole' uncle mike.. it wasnt NORMAL.. If a man had my kids pictures on his FB account I would have an absolute fit ! The mother is a poor excuse of a human being.. no child is safe with her.

Full names below have already been released in the media. All others are initials.

Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahna
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to KK and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
KK - ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa
LM - ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS
MS - previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again
James Lemmon - Tarah Souders' father

There you are, mrsu! :bowdown:

I saw this on thread #4 late last night and was looking for it again.

Are there any new characters we need to add? Like these Thompsons? Where do they fit into the picture? Anyone?

A lot of these people are going to be sleuthable but I need to figure out where to draw the line. So far, it seems like everybody legitimately ties back in some twisted way.

I know I asked this question earlier...but was MP/were any "relations" to TS's family/ MP's family living near Ft. Bragg, NC in 2005? I would totally understand if no one knows. I am still trying to figure out who are/where are MP's parents...Where did the last name Plumadore come from? Was it his bio-dad's name? A step-dad's name???????

Updated a bit!

I believe they are cousins to MP, correct me if I'm wrong. It was in Pulmadore's Grandfather's obit.It showed KK, who is exwife of D.M. father, of Aliahna, posting on J.T. picture of his daughter. So it does show there is links to Pulmadores family somehow.

I'm lost. How are JT and BT related to Aliahna or MP?

There you are, mrsu! :bowdown:

I saw this on thread #4 late last night and was looking for it again.

Are there any new characters we need to add? Like these Thompsons? Where do they fit into the picture? Anyone?

A lot of these people are going to be sleuthable but I need to figure out where to draw the line. So far, it seems like everybody legitimately ties back in some twisted way.

Who are the Thompsons? I must have missed that. LOL :)

No...I sent you a pm regarding all of this :)

Updated a bit!

TY!!!!!

Okay, so who does the other 6 year old belong to? All MSM accounts said there are two 6 year old girls...???? Is she a twin? Or related only to TS's current husband? I am so confused....

Updated a bit!

Thank you so much!

Now, can you ID any of the ones in the above list who you are aware are RSOs or have public criminal records? Or anyone else for that matter, in case mrsu isn't sure about that.

btw... I am still stuck on trying to untangle LM's many connections. Holy smokes.... I feel like I need a shower. ack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear