IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
TY!!!!!

Okay, so who does the other 6 year old belong to? All MSM accounts said there are two 6 year old girls...???? Is she a twin? Or related only to TS's current husband? I am so confused....

She is the daughter of TS's current husband, AFAIK.

TY!!!!!

Okay, so who does the other 6 year old belong to? All MSM accounts said there are two 6 year old girls...???? Is she a twin? Or related only to TS's current husband? I am so confused....

I believe the other girl is AS's daughter.

I think you mean a forum where we can have topical threads, right?

Yes, I have suggested that to the owners. Those are part of the details we are working out.

Thank you :).....Yes, that's what I mean.

Full names below have already been released in the media. All others are initials.

Aliahna - daugther of Tarah Souders and Dawayne Maroney
Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahna
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to KK and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
KK - (female) ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa, RSO
LM - (male) ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS
MS - (female) previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
CL Smith - mother of the 13yo Michael Plumadore harassed in Iowa
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again, RSO, has public criminal record
Amber Story - Tarah Souders' mother
David Story - Tarah Souders' step father
James Lemmon - Tarah Souders' bio father, now deceased, RSO
JT - (male)Cousin of Michael Plumadore

I will let someone else tackle locations. :) Most all have ties to Ft. Wayne Indiana and Centerville Iowa.

I don't see anything reported about a DA dismissing it for lack of evidence.
What was reported is the following:
"Plumadore was said to have been “stalking her, sending her explicit sexual text messages and photographs,” according to court documents obtained by the Daily Iowegian. The petition was filed on Nov. 10, 2010 but was later dismissed by Judge Daniel P. Wilson on Nov. 23, 2010 because the request didn't meet the relationship requirements for a protective order."
http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

Sorry jjenny I thought you were looking at the court docket, I am looking at the actual court docket in the case and not a media article. If you go to
https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/DefaultFrame
click on start a case search here
Under trial court, click on Case Search
Enter your search criteria
You will see case number 08041 DAEQ003656
Click on that link
When you get to the new page, up at the top in the blue area, click on filings.
That will show you all the documents that have been filed in the case.
The last document filed on 11/10/11 was the dismissal per the DA.

Hope that helps.

Full names below have already been released in the media. All others are initials.

Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahna
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to KK and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
KK - ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa
LM - ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS
MS - previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again
James Lemmon - Tarah Souders' bio father, sex offender, now deceased
JT - Cousin of Michael Plumadore

I will let someone else tackle locations. :) Most all have ties to Ft. Wayne Indiana and Centerville Iowa.

Well...you are awesome. Also, this is your job from now on. Draw a family tree and then screen shot it and then post it. Got it. LOL. Thanks, by the way. :) But seriously, this is now on you. Go find the entire family lineage. :great:

I think the bottom line of what was being said is this:

Tarah had OPTIONS. It was HER RESPONSIBILITY to figure out the options. Wether it be emergency care services or having her mother watch the kids - or asking for the help from the family of one of the girls' friends from schools, etc - SHE HAD OPTIONS AND IT WAS HER RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE A CHOICE THAT DID NOT PUT HER DAUGHTER IN A COMPROMISING SITUATION (which AT THE VERY LEAST it WAS COMPROMISING due to her prior abuse).

MOO

.....my apologies. I did NOT mean to 'shout'. :) (as I re-read my post - I felt it came across as if I were yelling this out and I didn't mean to 'yell' at anyone here!) :)

Thank you so much!

Now, can you ID any of the ones in the above list who you are aware are RSOs or have public criminal records? Or anyone else for that matter, in case mrsu isn't sure about that.

btw... I am still stuck on trying to untangle LM's many connections. Holy smokes.... I feel like I need a shower. ack

Kurtis Kennedy-RSO
James Lemmon-RSO
LM- Has extensive criminal record, but not an RSO that I can find

ETA: Of course Plumadore also, but we all know he has a record , I think :)

Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders, has public records in Iowa for traffic offenses/child support
KK - (female) ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - Hicksville, OH / Centerville, IA - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa, RSO
LM - (male) ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS, has public criminal record
MS - (female) previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again, possible RSO, has public criminal record

Mrsu, I think from what I could tell, all Tarah's offenses were traffic/motor vehicle offenses (expired plates, insurance, etc.)

ETA: Oh, I distinctly remember a charge of not wearing a seat belt. :)

Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa, RSO
LM - (male) ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again, RSO, has public criminal record

Kurtis Kennedy - Hicksville, OH (very near Ft. Wayne) / Centerville, IA

Maybe I missed it, MP=RSO Have we verified that yet. Not that it bothers me to label him

Looks like you beat me to it

Oh, and all of the items listed in my earlier post regarding a search for TS's name in the Iowa Trial Court records are traffic tickets, except for an attempt to legally get child support out of Aliahna's bio-dad, IN THE MATTER OF THE PATERNITY OF A.M.L VS MARONEY, Filed 1/28/2011

I might be late in saying this but...

It's been said Aliahna was 9 years old and 41 lbs. correct?

My 3 year old weighs 42 lbs. And she's not "fat" or "chunky".

My 5 year old is 50 lbs. and lean.

My 7 year old is 60 lbs. and lean.

Is it just me or is she extremely small for being 9 years old??

I know I asked this question earlier...but was MP/were any "relations" to TS's family/ MP's family living near Ft. Bragg, NC in 2005? I would totally understand if no one knows. I am still trying to figure out who are/where are MP's parents...Where did the last name Plumadore come from? Was it his bio-dad's name? A step-dad's name???????

Maybe sluething around records for Fort Polk AFB? That's the Air Force Base located in the same area as Fort Bragg?

I might be late in saying this but...

It's been said Aliahna was 9 years old and 41 lbs. correct?

My 3 year old weighs 42 lbs. And she's not "fat" or "chunky".

My 5 year old is 50 lbs. and lean.

My 7 year old is 60 lbs. and lean.

Is it just me or is she extremely small for being 9 years old??

I think it was mentioned earlier that she was very small for her age. She looks much younger than 9, imo.

I believe they are cousins to MP, correct me if I'm wrong. It was in Pulmadore's Grandfather's obit.It showed KK, who is exwife of D.M. father, of Aliahna, posting on J.T. picture of his daughter. So it does show there is links to Pulmadores family somehow.

the pictures Kristina K was actually commenting on are JTs' niece - daughter to BT his sister. And if I'm not mistaken, the same 'older' child that was in MP's fb photos.

eta: KK is on BT's friends list

Maybe sluething around records for Fort Polk AFB? That's the Air Force Base located in the same area as Fort Bragg?

TY! I am just wondering about a missing 16 year old. Went missing in 2005. Remains found in 2007. Very little has been reported on it. But I believe there is a thread on her in this forum. Pamela Waldher. She was featured on AMW. Living with her grandparents. Apparently, was thought as a runaway...rumors were her head was bashed in. It was too late to do any kind of "rape kit" analysis.

I think it was mentioned earlier that she was very small for her age. She looks much younger than 9, imo.

I wonder if it was because of neglect. Not fed properly or cared for properly, etc etc. I mean, looking at her mother (and I'm not trying to be nasty but...), I doubt it's genetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid