Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

I kind of like Danziger. So far, he doesn't seem nearly as snowed as Weitz. Weitz was very defensive about his opinions, but Danziger seems to be more matter of fact. And at one point, which made me laugh, he said that she had above average intellect, and then qualified it with "Certainly by jail standards she is much more articulate than the average inmate." So Casey's intellect is not above the normal average, but only above the average of jail inmates! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think he was kind of saying what the defense wanted, but slipping in messages like that from time to time, LOL.

Not that I believe what she says, but don't you think some mothers gossip to their daughters about stuff like that? Disturbing I know, but it happens.

I don't know if you're a girl or a guy but I'm a female and ewwww noooo.

OMG, funny fact I just read. Apparently Lee's name was almost Bowley! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm not at that part yet
Does he say Why Lee had that nickname?

page 61 of the first of danziger's depo, (yes I am slow, quit laughing at me, I have kids and I'm more worried about what you guys say about the depos than me actually reading them myself :floorlaugh:)

anyyyyyways, I have my personal doubts as to the validity of the MMPI in general, but as far as this case goes, she doesnt appear to have been given a full workup by any of the psychs...danziger clearly says there was no evidence of axis I disorders, and as she kept saying she was fine, he's thinking she's faking it to later say it was mental illness making her that way, so he gave her the MMPI expecting her to score defensively, he says the PK scale was developed to indicate the possibility of PTSD among vietnam vets, and he expected an unusual score there, but there wasnt one.

I infer that he was looking for possibly PTSD for whatever reason and found nothing, zero, zip, zilch.

I posit that all this talk of there being "nothing" wrong with OCA is disingenuous at best....IMO a woman in jail after being charged with child abuse and suspected of murder should score SOMETHING unusual on ANY test given or in any talk had, and yet she never did. this fact ALONE should make a person wonder if, oh, I dont know, that could be explained by...AN AXIS II DISORDER???

I get why a psych working for the defense team wouldnt exactly dig further but at the same time, I dont think it's fair for anyone to unequivocally state she has NO disorders. she wasnt TESTED for any. no one was LOOKING for one, no one was PAID TO FIND ONE. if the SA had been allowed to bring their experts, I think we'd see a much different story.

ETA: by "paid to find one" I mean more like, they were paid to NOT find one, not that the SA would have paid someone to "find" one LOL

I'm not at that part yet
Does he say Why Lee had that nickname?

It wasn't a nickname. She was explaining how Lee got his name, and mentioned that at first her parents wanted to name him Bowley, but then two grandparents were named Lee or something, and so they went with that. I just thought that Bowley would have been a funny name for him!

I don't know if you're a girl or a guy but I'm a female and ewwww noooo.

More than likely she overheard an argument or one of them said something under their breath.

Growing up my parents had issues that we never should have known about - but just being in the same household, you know what's going on. Things are said under their breath, or comments are made when they think the kids aren't around. It happens and kids know a lot more than parents think they do.

So she then goes on to tell Dr. Danziger that she had her first "real sex" at age 16. But we all know that she told Cindy she couldn't have been pregnant at 18 because gee mom "you have to have sex to get pregnant and i've never had sex".

There isn't an ounce of truth anywhere in this girl's DNA.

Oh and then there is Cindy sitting on the couch in front of Dr. Danziger telling him Casey graduated high school on time and without incident. So...gee.

When did she say that? Was it really early on like 2008 or recently? Because we all know she lied to protect Casey but if she said that after the whole world knows she didn't graduate...well there are no words.

I kind of like Danziger. So far, he doesn't seem nearly as snowed as Weitz. Weitz was very defensive about his opinions, but Danziger seems to be more matter of fact. And at one point, which made me laugh, he said that she had above average intellect, and then qualified it with "Certainly by jail standards she is much more articulate than the average inmate." So Casey's intellect is not above the normal average, but only above the average of jail inmates! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think he was kind of saying what the defense wanted, but slipping in messages like that from time to time, LOL.
Is Weitz the guy who was on Dr. Drew one night after the verdict? He had lots of wild facial hair? Is that the guy?

He says he correlated her statement that "I'm good at what I do" with her school records, and that she graduated in 2004 with good reports.
I guess he missed the part that says she didn't graduate at all.... not too observant, is he?

And missed the fact that she ABANDONED her picture taking job..

page 61 of the first of danziger's depo, (yes I am slow, quit laughing at me, I have kids and I'm more worried about what you guys say about the depos than me actually reading them myself :floorlaugh:)

anyyyyyways, I have my personal doubts as to the validity of the MMPI in general, but as far as this case goes, she doesnt appear to have been given a full workup by any of the psychs...danziger clearly says there was no evidence of axis I disorders, and as she kept saying she was fine, he's thinking she's faking it to later say it was mental illness making her that way, so he gave her the MMPI expecting her to score defensively, he says the PK scale was developed to indicate the possibility of PTSD among vietnam vets, and he expected an unusual score there, but there wasnt one.

I infer that he was looking for possibly PTSD for whatever reason and found nothing, zero, zip, zilch.

I posit that all this talk of there being "nothing" wrong with OCA is disingenuous at best....IMO a woman in jail after being charged with child abuse and suspected of murder should score SOMETHING unusual on ANY test given or in any talk had, and yet she never did. this fact ALONE should make a person wonder if, oh, I dont know, that could be explained by...AN AXIS II DISORDER???

I get why a psych working for the defense team wouldnt exactly dig further but at the same time, I dont think it's fair for anyone to unequivocally state she has NO disorders. she wasnt TESTED for any. no one was LOOKING for one, no one was PAID TO FIND ONE. if the SA had been allowed to bring their experts, I think we'd see a much different story.

2gold; I think the Dr is saying there should be some PTSD if all the alleged abuse actually occurred. Obviously, it did not. The other parts of any disorders not being addressed in the PTSD issues.

Wait folks let's do an inventory shall we?

LDB- according to Ashton she got a promotion.

JA- now running for attorney general

JB- getting dumped by FCA for not securing a interview, book and movie deal

Simms- In all likelyhood getting stuck with having Casey live on her property

Mason- Now being stuck with being FCA's mouth piece and doing the impossible securing her a deal to make loads of $$$

Finally,

Miss Casey Anthony who did get away with murdering her daughter. BUT,
-Can't get anyone to give her loads of money for a book, interview and movie deal
-is stuck hiding away in what looks to be a trailer
-has had personal videos released (either by her own doing or that of a close friend) which only validated that she's still hated by all of the country
-just had her pysch evals released which further show her to be evil incarnate
-and the release of her evals only further the chance of her never getting to cash in on her "story"

Yup, I guess the universe does tend to unfold as it should ....

Bella Vita!

More than likely she overheard an argument or one of them said something under their breath.

Growing up my parents had issues that we never should have known about - but just being in the same household, you know what's going on. Things are said under their breath, or comments are made when they think the kids aren't around. It happens and kids know a lot more than parents think they do.

Warning: Major Ewwwww factor ahead -

My parents "over-shared" too much personal information with me and my sister at times. Both of them. BIZARRE! And yuck! Let me tell you - it happens.

This is the real story folks.

Why no charges have been filed against George for molestation and/or disposal of a corpse is beyond me.

How does Cindy sleep next to a man who is so disgusting?

No wonder poor Casey is the way she is. She most definitely deserved to get off of that wrongfully filed murder charge with the dealth penalty tacked on for dramatic effect. Those crazy State prosecutors. What were they thinking?

Our sympathy has been misplaced for nigh on 4 years now. Those grandparents didn't deserve pity, they deserve investigating.

:crazy: isn't it

Just a heads up: Muzikman is very busy in his personal life, so I'm not sure when/if he will see these requests for the docs. Just FYI. I'll see what I can do...

:seeya: thanks justbeachy, your justpeachy :blowkiss:

I totally believe Casey is a liar and killed Caylee on purpose, no accident. I was only replying to another poster who said we all know George was hurt on the job and got workman's comp, not injured in a car accident. Not defending or believing Casey at all, just throwing that out FWIW.

Oh no...I am sorry truly. I didn't mean anything towards you. I am in a very sarcastic mood today, and I know that is very hard to convey in a post on a message board.
From now on I will alert to my sarcasm!! :crazy:

LOVE her, she doesn't miss a thing! And everyone knows liars throw in extra details to make their lies seem more believable.

On a side note, she and Cindy went on about the clothes Caylee was wearing being too small. I happen to think Caylee's clothes were changed at some point in Casey's car (why I don't know), and the ones in her car were older ones she kept in there. Also brings us back to the cryptic statement Casey made "they haven't even found her clothes yet". Makes me think the clothes she changed her out of were tossed somewhere.

AND it makes me think she planned to frame GA all along. Well maybe she planned to frame ZG but she planned to frame.

When did she say that? Was it really early on like 2008 or recently? Because we all know she lied to protect Casey but if she said that after the whole world knows she didn't graduate...well there are no words.

I would have to go back and check the deposition for the date he sat down with them. But regardless of when his interview was, Cindy was consciously lying when she said it. Why lie about that? It surely wasn't the worst thing Casey had ever done.

I'm curious about the diploma that he had a copy of, was it a fake? I don't believe Casey ever went back and completed her missing credit.

Just kinda looking back at what I've read because I have to stop...

At the verrrry beginning she tells Dr. W. that "Lee was the only person to have focused on the issue of Caylee being missing"

So the question is my fellow lovely WS'ers- Is this now finally Karma coming straight at Casey?

I'm undecided. I want to see what happens as a result of these being unsealed. I hope if anything this shows that the media SHOULDN'T pay her loads of $$$ for an interview, book or movie deal.

The main thing this release does is further dampen Casey's chances of garnering a profitable interview.

Interview - for WHAT?!

Everything she would say is in these Psych Evals.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear
Back