Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

I want George charged so Casey can testify as star witness in open court about this.

Maybe afterwards, perjury charges could be filed?

I guess I need to have a tee martooni lunch. I was so much better off when I distanced myself from this ... stuff.

Is Lee going to be added to that charge..Casey did accuse him of inappropriate sexual contact too.

The main thing this release does is further dampen Casey's chances of garnering a profitable interview.

Interview - for WHAT?!

Everything she would say is in these Psych Evals.

She would bury herself with any interview she gave now. I feel 100% sure she would not allow any questions about Caylee, her family, or the trial. She is so focused on herself and her new "life" that she'll want to talk about anything and everything else as long as it pertains to her. She'll be shown as the vapid, self-obsessed, demon that she is, and everyone will see she doesn't give any thought to her daughter. In her world now, Caylee never existed, she wants everyone to forget about her just like she has. IMO

The main thing this release does is further dampen Casey's chances of garnering a profitable interview.

Interview - for WHAT?!

Everything she would say is in these Psych Evals.

Exactly! And don't think for one second that Judge Belvin Perry isn't aware of just that!!!!!

Remember that big grin of his. I bet it is alllllllllll over his face right now.

I'm lovin it.....

I would have to go back and check the deposition for the date he sat down with them. But regardless of when his interview was, Cindy was consciously lying when she said it. Why lie about that? It surely wasn't the worst thing Casey had ever done.

I'm curious about the diploma that he had a copy of, was it a fake? I don't believe Casey ever went back and completed her missing credit.

I'm curious about the diploma too. Did the DT purposely put a false document in the info they sent the doctors? If she had a real diploma I have no doubt CA would have shown it by now. GA and CA both talked about how she was 1/2 credit shy.

Exactly! And don't think for one second that Judge Belvin Perry isn't aware of just that!!!!!

Remember that big grin of his. I bet it is alllllllllll over his face right now.

I'm lovin it.....

And Judge Strickland is sitting on a rainbow :)

I love it.

Finally get a chance to look at these..Weitz went to Lehigh University! Oh no. Right near here. Bleh

Oh how even more convenient. The abuse from George stopped at eleven (according to Danziger's depo, in Weitz's it was twelve), but sporadically came back when she was 18. I guess that was to account for Caylee. Too bad DNA testing ruled that out, huh Casey?

I'm curious about the diploma too. Did the DT purposely put a false document in the info they sent the doctors? If she had a real diploma I have no doubt CA would have shown it by now. GA and CA both talked about how she was 1/2 credit shy.

Strawberry, don't tell me you're surprised the defense would fake a diploma so that the psychologist they hired would think she graduated high school. Come on now, that's right up the defense's alley!

here's the Dr. on Nancy Grace.. Dr. Weitz

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR9FmqYQa0Q"]Dr. William Weitz & Caylee's Law: Nancy 7/8/11 - YouTube[/ame]

2gold; I think the Dr is saying there should be some PTSD if all the alleged abuse actually occurred. Obviously, it did not. The other parts of any disorders not being addressed in the PTSD issues.

I dont know, they're going in chronological order in his notes so they're in july of 2008 at that point, I am now up to the point of "THE STORY, aka OCA version 4.1" and that's what I came here to blather on about:

I feel horrible for dr danziger, I really do. he was crushed to have to give this depo, he says he knows he HAS to tell SA what OCA said but he wont sleep for a week, before he begins.

I dont have a huge love for the psychiatry profession in general, but I think this fella is probably very good at what he does. you dont see a conscience like this often....I think he's a very empathic person and probably quite perfect for his job.

that said I have NO idea what posessed him to get involved in the defense team, I wonder if he was just very intrigued professionally to see if he could figure out what made her tick.

poor him for finding out there was nothin' inside her but some jalepeno dip.

Omg.....It's like Christmas!!!! Psych evaluations unsealed? Are you kidding me? I'm at work and can't read them and discuss with you guys. Can't wait to get home and read what you guys have had to say!

Headline is deceiving.... Spice
the actual psych evals have not been unsealed
What was unsealed and released were the State Depositions of the 2 Dr.'s

Oh how even more convenient. The abuse from George stopped at eleven (according to Danziger's depo, in Weitz's it was twelve), but sporadically came back when she was 18. I guess that was to account for Caylee. Too bad DNA testing ruled that out, huh Casey?

Go figure.....who was in denial? Just goes to show that there was NO intent to get to the truth. None at all.

No one is that naiive or stupid, unless they get paid a nice sum of money for their ignorance.

ETA: Although not possible, rather than read this depo, I would have loved to read his notes....

Hello everyone. I see the video on OS describing the depositions but are we the public actually able to watch them, if so where? Sorry if this has been discussed, I JUST got back to the computer and all of this hit me at once. I'm slowly going through the thread. Thank you for any help!

Fwiw, I don't know if they do this anymore but when my sons were in high school back in the 90's, if a student was that close to graduating the school would let them participate in graduation ceremonies, hand them a blank diploma and they'd have to finish their missing credits over the summer, then they'd be given the real, signed diploma. I wonder if the docs even examined it to see if it was filled out or a blank.

why why why is no one correcting the evil ones lies she never slept hard she was talking and texting late into the night and early in the morning BIG FAT LIAR CASEY

the good doc did not have the cellphone documents to show him she was on her cellphone into the the early hours of June 16

Is Lee going to be added to that charge..Casey did accuse him of inappropriate sexual contact too.

Hey...the more the merrier in the Casey Circus. But she accused George of murder, basically. So........I say open the flood gates. Get them all back in court. Just think what that could mean. Grand jury testimony by Casey against George.....a media circus trial......George possibly charged with the death penalty.
What say you then, George Anthony? What say you then, Cindy Anthony? We all know you were willing to perjure youselves for your darling daughter, but when it is YOUR NECK ON THE LINE? Me thinks not. Some very dirty laundry would come out then, you can bank on it. And I don't mean dirty laundry within that deranged family. I am talking about dirty laundry as to who, what, when and how that lie of a defense came about.

And there will be peeps who hear in these depos FCA's account of her "sexual abuse" and believe it. My sister in law was APPALLED that George had molested FCA when she listened to the OS of the DT. Really. There are some people out there THAT gullible. Sister in law makes it 13 at least. ;)

I find it interesting that when interviewing Cindy to confirm facts it was confirmed that FCA graduated high school "on time". Yeah, right. More lies.

Also, I did not know that she was stealing all the way back to high school. She stole her brother's checks. And I assume, used them.

BBM
Well of course she used them silly...:lol: one thing OCA is most definitely good at ( and it's documented too) and that's taking/stealing other people's money

I remember Lee stating that he found out OCA stole from him and he confronted her..she never stole from him again

IMHO...read between the lines. FCA probably told him the truth. But he, due to privacy laws, could not (and never can) tell that truth to the world. The truth being that she killed Caylee.

ETA: or not. Just read some of the Sentinel story. Seems the good doctor suspected she was lying and was against being used as a tool for her defense.

Yes ... I truly believe that the pysch experts were being used as a patsy both to suggest KC is 'normal' as well as seed the accusations about GA in an effort to bring them into trial.

I think the experts were stuck between a rock and a hard place knowing from experience that they were being played and that KC was deflecting onto GA.

When the SA took up the challenge to depose them and hold them accountable to the truth I think they both got extremely nervous as well as the DT felt that this could backfire if the experts are challenged by SA on the stand.

KC in classic KC style blames everyone else, well Caylee was as a result of GA -- oh DNA does not support that -- well it was a date rape kinda thing I remember being drugged. Yeah right!!!

KC is a piece of work and these psych experts were obviously deeply troubled by what they saw and the DT knew it since they did that stunt at trial to threaten declaring KC incompetetent to testify.

Everyone knew what they were dealing with yet they still worked to set her free.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back