WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jash ~ I hope you don't mind but I merged your timeline with one I drew up previously, hoping that something would come of it. Thank you in advance!!

Updated Timeline:

* September 27, 2010: SM and JB appear before the courts and shared custody is rendered. JB is "primary parent"; temporary DSMS protective order and temporary restraining order issued (not sure against whom?)
* September 28, 2010: JB rejoices on facebook that she was deemed "the primary parent" by the courts
~early Oct 2010 - JB goes to police and says SM is planning to take M out of state*
* October 28, 2010: "Exchange from hell" audio recording
* November 5, 2010: Second audio recording of exchange
* Nov-Dec, 2010: JB accuses SM of abusing Sky and M
* Dec 14, 2010: PET order for protection, temporary order for protection issued
* Dec 28, 2010: Order reissuing temporary protective order
* January 6, 2011: SM takes polygraph re abuse
* Mar 3, 2011: Order for Protection and Temporary Restraining Order issued (against SM I assume, the court info doesn't specify)
* August 31, 2011: JB is listed as a defendent in a complaint filed in King County Superior Court (likely for SM’s store)
* September 21, 2011: another notice of unlawful detainer in the court records
* October 14th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments (I called to verify)
* October 15th or 16th: Neighbor claims to see Sky; my source believes JB killed Sky sometime during these two days (unverified)
* October 19th: SVU "Missing Pieces" airs
* October 21st: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
*October 24th: JB proposed waiving support if she could take the kids to Scottsdale or Russia. As someone on here guessed, that may have been a desperate attempt to avoid having to produce both children and thus exposing Sky's absence.
* October 26th: JB accesses Sugar Daddies site before taking a long hiatus. Was she hoping to get some money to flee with M and leave all her problems behind?
* October 27th: JB borrows SB's car (unverified date, but it’s likely it happened on this day or right around this day). It’s unclear what her intentions were at that time (could have been a way to disappear with M and avoid answering questions) but ultimately this car enabled her to stage the disappearance. There is also the possibility she used the car to dispose of evidence. Why did she ask for ten days???
* October 28th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
* November 1st/2nd: JB attends the mediation and for nearly 12 hours, she digs in her heels and refuses to agree to anything. This suggests she had not come up with a plan yet. Eventually, she is worn down and agrees. The children were reportedly left unattended at home.
*November 4th (at 1:28am): JB's last public facebook wall posting
*November 4th (approximately 1:30am): JB goes to her car; this is tracked by a FoB at Veloce Apartments -- was she disposing of evidence? Preparing an alibi by hiding a doll in a blanket?
* November 4th: JB backs out of custody agreement. She is likely continuing to stall for time here.
* November 4th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
* November 5th: REPEAT of SVU's "Missing Pieces." This may be where she developed her plan for an alibi since less than 24 hours later....
* November 6th: Sky is reported missing by JB; JB reportedly calls SB to tell him and is “crying hysterically.”
* November 17th: Flurry of flickr uploads to JB's account
* November 27th: JB's flickr account goes private

* It's interesting that she said SM was going to take M out of state (and not Sky as well). Does this mean she doesn't think SM wanted Sky? Or is it that she favoured M, and only feared losing her?

* When did grandpa visit?

Didn't grandpa visit in March or April?

I think she favored M, to the point of obsession and that she greatly feared she would lose her. To me, I don't think she cared for Sky at all.

Thanks, it sounds like jurors heard from two jailhouse informants who were apparently told by the father that he killed his son and dumped him in the bay...and also there were witnessing to prior beatings. So that helped LE make a case.

Well if LE is going for witnesses, we have a witness here (the father) who claims JB had dreams of strangling the child.
There is also evidence of prior neglect when the baby was left alone in the car.
Then she admits to leaving the child alone in the car when he was supposedly kidnapped.
Then there is M who the lawyer says was 29 pounds when removed from JB's care.
LE couldn't put anything together to charge her with?

Thanks, it sounds like jurors heard from two jailhouse informants who were apparently told by the father that he killed his son and dumped him in the bay...and also there were witnessing to prior beatings. So that helped LE make a case.

Right. He apparently made statements confessing that he killed his son. To our knowledge, Julia has not.

Also, the person convicted in that case was a black male. Julia is a white female. people don't want to think that makes a difference, but it does. Just look at all the suspicion against Solomon, a dark-skinned man, and all the efforts to twist this case every way possible to point to him being the culprit, rather than the mother. Even though there is not one shred of evidence against him or pointing his way. Even though there is tons of evidence pointing to Julia as the responsible party.

It's just much harder to gain convictions of white women as opposed to men in general, let alone dark-skinned men. That's the reality.

But, I agree with jjenny that there must be something they can charge Julia with at this point. She admitted to leaving her kids alone. I think they can get her for neglect of M without compromising a potential case against her for whatever she did to Sky.

They must have a good reason why they have not charged her to date. I will try to remain patient. But, in the meantime, Sky lies alone and cold somewhere (IMO), abandoned through the long, northern winter. That makes it hard to remain patient.

Well if LE is going for witnesses, we have a witness here (the father) who claims JB had dreams of strangling the child.
There is also evidence of prior neglect when the baby was left alone in the car.
Then she admits to leaving the child alone in the car when he was supposedly kidnapped.
Then there is M who the lawyer says was 29 pounds when removed from JB's care.
LE couldn't put anything together to charge her with?

Oh I think they can charge her at least with neglect now, but not sure about murder. A dream, and leaving a child in a car does not add up to murder in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500