compare the parent's statements to media here

You're killing me here MK, killing me...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I've overdosed on changing timelines today. I'm literally at the point where I can't even figure out what time I got up this morning. :banghead:

The story of what happened when Jeremy arrived home on the 4th has changed more than - what is the opposite of more than Jeremy changes expressions?

Dr. Phil:
Dr.Phil: 3:45? Alright. And you didn't have any trouble waking Deborah up at the time, did you?

JI: Not really. She woke up, and we talked a little bit. She was a little sleepy until I told her to, you know, we need to go ahead and get uh, our youngest boy in his own bed. And uh, then when I said, you know, what's going on with the lights being on and stuff, and the windows open, that's when she kind of snapped too and we realized something was wrong.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/...-for-abduction

Irwin was initially angry to discovery the kitten and the lights were on. He knew the family was in such dire financial straight that their cell phones could not make outgoing calls because of nonpayment. He was concerned about the electric bill and finding a cat at the foot of his bed.

(People)
http://www.people.com/people/archive...538450,00.html

"When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw Michael was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (he'd had a nightmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her). "Then I see a cat on the bed," says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat." Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside."

"Still, Irwin was unnerved. "I said, 'What the hell's going on around here? The front door is unlocked, the window's open and the screen is popped out.'" That's when Bradley, he says, shot up in bed, alarmed."

The story of what happened when Jeremy arrived home on the 4th has changed more than - what is the opposite of more than Jeremy changes expressions?

On Judge Pirro's show - October 12 interview:
Jeremy told her Lisa was not in her crib
she left the window open
she turned off the lights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vXBPr4w0g4&feature=related

Dr. Phil:
Dr.Phil: 3:45? Alright. And you didn't have any trouble waking Deborah up at the time, did you?

JI: Not really. She woke up, and we talked a little bit. She was a little sleepy until I told her to, you know, we need to go ahead and get uh, our youngest boy in his own bed. And uh, then when I said, you know, what's going on with the lights being on and stuff, and the windows open, that's when she kind of snapped too and we realized something was wrong.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/...-for-abduction

Irwin was initially angry to discovery the kitten and the lights were on. He knew the family was in such dire financial straight that their cell phones could not make outgoing calls because of nonpayment. He was concerned about the electric bill and finding a cat at the foot of his bed.

(People)
http://www.people.com/people/archive...538450,00.html

"When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw Michael was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (he'd had a nightmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her). "Then I see a cat on the bed," says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat." Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside."

"Still, Irwin was unnerved. "I said, 'What the hell's going on around here? The front door is unlocked, the window's open and the screen is popped out.'" That's when Bradley, he says, shot up in bed, alarmed."

Edited to add Judge Pirro's interview - when Jeremy went to Lisa's room FIRST, and then to the master to tell DB that Lisa was gone.

PLEASE THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING

The Lisa Irwin forum appears to be made up of cliques. You know, the type you have in high school before you begin to understand that there are a lot of interesting people and places in the world and your fear of such limits the personal boundaries you set for yourself. The disrespect between the two cliques is tiresome.

That being said, we need another review of the rules (which is really just a curtesy as everyone should know them or how to find and read them by now): This is NOT hard. Post YOUR thoughts, theories and interpretations (easy enough right?). Read the thoughts of others (not hard). Respond to those that may be of a like mind (okay, that should work). If you disagree with another poster and cannot post nicely, MOVE PAST THEIR POST (how hard is that?) If another poster gets under your skin, PUT THEM ON IGNORE (only takes about a minute). If you must refute their post - then use a link and state the fact as YOU see it (you all know this case, it can't be that hard). THEN DROP IT! That's it. See, not hard. If a post offends you, ALERT it, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT, and MOVE ON. It is okay to disagree, but it is NOT OKAY to attack or make fun of others. AND THE SNARK...well, that needs to just STOP.

It is our hope this gets the message across. There are many good posters here and no matter what opinion we may hold on who we feel is responsible we all are here for Lisa Irwin and want her to come home safely and soon.

Thanks so much,

The Lisa Irwin forum moderators

A gift for you all..I found some more clips from the Megan Kelly interview I haven't seen posted, maybe ever, but at least since they happened.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1223108602001/new-revelations-from-mother-in-lisa-irwin-case[/ame]

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1225075619001/lisa-irwins-parents-claim-intruder-took-cell-phones[/ame]

These are long videos, the clips are sprinkled throughout.

ETA: click on "fox news" to open the URLs

Doesn't sound like there was a discrepancy about the lights after all hmmm

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1223108602001/new-revelations-from-mother-in-lisa-irwin-case[/ame]

MK: I asked both parents during my two hour sit down with them yesterday, how is it that an intruder could have walked in, turned the lights on, without a peep or anyone noticing? Here's what they said.

MK: Doesn't that just strike you as so bizarre-

JI: Yeah.

MK- that someone would come into the house, turn on all the lights, take the cellphones, take the baby, not turn the baby monitor off, and nothing would be heard?

DB: If you-

DB: - turn the baby monitor off it's going to be static on my end. I'm going to hear that-

DB: and-

MK: But what intruder knows that?

DB: What intruder steals a baby? Nothing makes sense.

<clip is cut here>

JI: And that's another reason why we're getting leaned on so hard is nothing-

DB: Of course we haven't answered questions.

JI: -makes sense and we don't- we don't have any answers.

<end clip>

MK: Is it true that you never want to move back into your house?

DB: I don't.

JI: I kinda do.

<clip is cut here>

DB: I want her stuff. I want her stuff. Um, <beginning to cry> I'm sorry. I have uh, her barney, and her, uh, some of her pictures. Um, and we have her, uh, her pack and play, was set up in my, uh, the persons house we stay at, we're always there, uh, and um, her pack and play was there. And her pillow and stuff. So-uh, still set up waiting for her. <tearing up> I'm sorry.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1225075619001/lisa-irwins-parents-claim-intruder-took-cell-phones[/ame]

MK: We were told by a LE source that there was a call on your phone at around 2:30am-

DB: Mhm.

JI: Yeah, we were told that too.

DB: Yeah.

MK: Was that you?

DB: No. I was sleeping.

MK: Who could that have been?

DB: Whoever took her.

JI: Don't-don't know.

MK: When you realized that the phones were missing, along with Lisa, did you try to call
your cellphones?

DB and JI: No.

DB: We didn't even realize she was gone until around 4am.

<clip is cut here>

DB: Um, they did tell me they were used. And I said, I don't- I don't know. I- I can't give an answer to that because I wasn't there. I don't have them.

<clip is cut here>

MK: So when the police tell you that a call was made from your phone at 2:30 in the morning or thereabouts-

MK: -your response is-

DB: What?

MK: - that's not possible?

DB: Right.

<clip is cut here>

MK: Have the police told you anything about- you know, cause they can locate cell phones, with the pings-

DB: Right.

MK:- they use that all the time to locate missing persons. Have they told you anything about finding the location of the phones?

<clip is cut here>

DB: Well, they showed a picture. Um, and said, this is what we know. This is a ping, you know, and tried to conduct a scenario, you know, you did this type of thing and I'm like, no.

<clip is cut here>

MK: Did they say where the ping was coming from?

JI: No.

MK: Like where in town?

JI: No.

MK: Or in the state or out of the state?

DB: They said it was close by.

<clip is cut here>

MK: Do you think that they- the police, are lying to you?

DB: Yeah. They're supposed to-

MK: To get a confession?

DB: Of course. That and they're- like I said, they're not gonna tell us. I mean, you know, we asked them, do you have any leads? Do you have any information? They're gonna say no, or they're gonna say we're on to something, you know, but, they're not gonna tell you specifically what. I mean, no, no police do that.

<clip ends>

MK: Have you tried to call those phones since then?

DB: No. We've- oh, I've thought about doing my own investigative work, and I've thought about calling up there and demanding that they give me the phone records, they give me, you know, whatever, um, but, no, I don't want to effect what they're doing.

<clip ends>

MK: Lets talk about those lights. Because that's another very bizarre piece of the story.

MK: You remember turning them off when you went to bed?

DB: No, I was told I turned them off.

MK: By whom?

DB: The neighbors.

<clip is cut here>

MK: Which ones were on, Jeremy?

JI: Um, there was a lamp in the front living room, two lights-

DB: It's a small night light lamp.

JI:-were on in the kitchen.

MK: Sorry, one in the front living room..

JI: One in the front living room, two lights were on in the kitchen, um, the accent lights, and a uh, plug in pumpkin were on in the computer room.

MK: More than you would expect?

JI: M-more than I would expect.

DB: He says all the lights were on. He does this to me constantly. He chases me around the house turning off lights. I can't leave on anything except for the light above the stove. He uh-

MK: Do you remember going around and turning them off that night?

DB: No, I don't remember doing that.

MK: Uh, so your only reason to believe you turned them off is the neighbor telling you she saw them off?

DB: Exactly.

This really is a telling thread! I hadn't seen it before and I am going to spend time reading everything written. I am even more convinced now after only reading their first couple of interviews that they are lying. These are their own words. These can't be misconstrued because they came out of their mouths. Details like this would not be changed if they were the truth...period.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1223108602001/new-revelations-from-mother-in-lisa-irwin-case

MK: We were told by a LE source that there was a call on your phone at around 2:30am-

MK: When you realized that the phones were missing, along with Lisa, did you try to call
your cellphones?

<clip is cut here>

DB: Um, they did tell me they were used. And I said, I don't- I don't know. I- I can't give an answer to that because I wasn't there. I don't have them.
Most respectfully snipped.

Thank you Nina!! I remember DN talking about this phone call in the first couple of days after she vanished, but I did not remember their discussing it with Megan.

Why would the police tell them about this call if it were not true?

Family source - Wild Bill. He hawked it to a few reporters - some turned him down unless he copped to being the source...he refused. Why refuse to be named if the information is accurate?
Now THAT is something we can agree on!:great:

your cellphones?

<clip is cut here>

BBM1-
This struck me as odd. Who took the phones?

DB=whoever took BL.

JI=:dunno:

BBM2-
What?! :what:
They didn't realize she was gone until around 4am?! :thud:

I thought JI came home, checked around a bit, woke up DB and they discovered BL gone. . .THEN they ran around, JI went to SB's etc. What was JI doing between 3:35 and 4am? Hmmmmm. . . .:waitasec:

BBM1-

DB=whoever took BL.

BBM2-

I thought JI came home, checked around a bit, woke up DB and they discovered BL gone. . .THEN they ran around, JI went to SB's etc. What was JI doing between 3:35 and 4am? Hmmmmm. . . .:waitasec:

At some point they changed the time he came home from 3:30 to 3:45. I think 3:45 being the latest. So they were...chatting?...or what? Fifteen minutes is a long time to be looking around for a 10 month old that could hardly have walked out. Thirty minutes would have been an eternity - and probably why the timeline changed a titch there.

BBM1-

DB=whoever took BL.

BBM2-

ETA-I meant 3:45am.. .but I guess we don't really know that for sure either

At some point they changed the time he came home from 3:30 to 3:45. I think 3:45 being the latest. So they were...chatting?...or what? Fifteen minutes is a long time to be looking around for a 10 month old that could hardly have walked out. Thirty minutes would have been an eternity - and probably why the timeline changed a titch there.

But your missing the point. According to that statement by DB, they didn't look around for 15mins. They didn't realize she was even missing (read:know to start looking for her) until around 4am. What was JI doing that whole time?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcleavenger
Back