compare the parent's statements to media here

I think the 10pm time to be home was an estimate. He had to get the job done that night. He ran into problems. In the world of contractors working on a remodel job, this is a known. I am sure she is fully aware that it might very possibly run over. She has lived with him for several years now.

She has lived with him for several years, but supposedly this was the first time ever he worked overnight.

She has lived with him for several years, but supposedly this was the first time ever he worked overnight.
But he is still an electrical contractor. I am sure the premise of not being done until the job is done has come up before.

BBM: Exactly! This is why I am having a problem with the "boys in the bed" issue.. WHY lie??

This is one of the biggest issues I have with the parents in this case. Why lie?? What possible benefit could that have to your (supposed) TOP priority...finding baby Lisa???? I'd love to have them give one good reason why that helps in any way, shape or form.

We can debate back and forth about the "possibilities" of X, Y, and Z, but in the end, to me, all of the lies make everything else pale in comparison.

Several people have posted lists of all the reasons the parents look guilty to them. If someone posted a similar list of all the reasons they could be innocent (and maybe they have but I missed it), I'd still be left with, "Yeah. But why are they lying???"

Jeremy never once mentioned his daughter's name. He changed from "I" looked in at the boys and then "We" went into "her" room. It doesn't appear he checked on Lisa before awakening DB. He seemed overly cautious in his speech.

I never saw that interview before....good grief.

On HLN tonight, someone stated that the neighbor was taking care of the kids while DB went to get wine at the store. So what happened to JI? Why didn't he take DB to the store? Did JI see Baby Lisa before he left for work or wherever he went around 5 pm?

Who said that the neighbor was watching kids? JI should still have been home when DB went to the floor, so I don't understand why the neighbor would be watching kids.

Who said that the neighbor was watching kids? JI should still have been home when DB went to the floor, so I don't understand why the neighbor would be watching kids.

On the MSM thread today on Vinnie Politan near 7 pm. Someone on the show said that the drinking buddy neighbor was taking care of the kids while DB was going for a wine run at the store. I'm not sure if the person is misinformed but a few people heard the same thing tonight.

I think the 10pm time to be home was an estimate. He had to get the job done that night. He ran into problems. In the world of contractors working on a remodel job, this is a known. I am sure she is fully aware that it might very possibly run over. She has lived with him for several years now.

This was a side job - not his regular job. He had stated he was always home in the evenings. I could see being maybe an hour or so late, but not five or six hours and her not be concerned. I am beginning to think he left his side job much earlier than 3:30 am or so. And I wonder if the drinking buddy saw his van at the house prior to 4:00 a.m.

In the second televised interview JI CLEARLY claims he had to wake the boys and then implies that they were in their room and because it is on the opposite side of the house than (the boys) were (in their room) they didn’t hear anything. (Note the other really convincing behaviors we now know are false statements) 10/06/11

JI: “They took her and took all of our phones so we couldn’t call anybody.”

Reporter: “They took your cell phones?”

JI: “Yeah. They took all the phones.”

DB: “They were on the counter in the kitchen. And there was, uh, whenever we, we woke up, I woke up, and he came home and I was, and he said, ‘She’s not in her crib” and I said, “What do you mean she’s not in the crib?’. And I just knew, you know, something was really wrong. We’re running around the house and we’re screaming for her, and she was nowhere, and then I said, “Call 911, call 911,” and he said, “Where are the phones?’ And they weren’t on the counter where I left them, they were gone.”

Reporter: “Did the boys hear anything at all? You said you, you, you had to wake the boys. Did, did they not hear anything coming in the window, or…?”

JI: “Uh, I don’t think so. The window that was open is nowhere near their bedroom, so, I don’t think they heard anything or, they’re both pretty heavy sleepers.”

Reporter: “What on the other side of that window that was left opened? Is that the living room window, the bedroom window?”

DB: “It’s actually the computer room where, it’s an extra living room.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k&feature=related

However, I’ve seen reports that one boy was with DB sleeping the next day;

10/07/11
Irwin, an electrician, says he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley says she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m. and that when Lisa disappeared she was asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day. The parents say they discovered their front door unlocked, a window open and house lights blazing, lending credence to the theory that the baby may have been snatched by an intruder.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/10/07/national/main20117221.shtml

Yet more recently both boys are now being reported as sleeping with DB that night?

“The boys were reportedly sleeping with Bradley in her bed the night that Lisa disappeared and may have heard noises in the house.”
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...-brothers-canceled-attorney/story?id=14834151

???
Where are the originating reports? Any live feed straight from the parents on this?

If there is absolute verbal confirmation that this story has changed I think officials should be checking in on those boys. No question in my mind they are hiding the boys from media for more than one reason.

bumping up for the peeps who were discussing how long before DB said she was accused by LE ...

discuss parent statements here

bumping up..! And thanks to notmykids for transcribing all of the videos!

10/6/2011 Interview with DB and JI from KMBC.
http://www.kmbc.com/r/29404237/detail.html

DB: “ [first few words are inaudible] …no questions asked, just drop her off with somebody, at a hospital, a church, the fire department, the police station, anywhere. Just please bring her home.”

Reporter: “Jeremy, as we understand, you came home in the overnight hours. What did you find at 4 a.m., when you walked in the door?”

JI: “When I came home from work, the front door was unlocked, most of the lights were on in the house, and the window was, in the front, was open. Obviously, all very unusual and then I started checking on the kids. Checked on the boys first, and then we checked on her, that’s when we realized she was gone.”

Reporter: Can you imagine Jeremy, or remember, anyone that would want to take your daughter, who would want to harm you, or anything like that?”

DB: “No.”

JI: “No.”

DB: “The only thing I can think of is, you know, maybe somebody wanted a baby, and she…I hope that’s what it is.”

Reporter: “What do you want to tell that person, other than dropping them off, I mean, what do you want to tell them about Lisa?”

DB: “Um, she’s, she’s everything. She’s our little girl, she’s the center of our family and she’s, she means everything to my boys, and we, we c, we need her home. I can’t, I can’t be without her.”

Reporter: “Deborah, how are you explaining to the, to the two boys what is happening? And how are they taking all this in?”

DB: “Um, um, I, the, I just try to tell them that we’re gonna stay strong, we’re a family, we’re gonna pray, and, uh, she’s gonna come home. That we have to be strong for her.”

Reporter: “I understand that you were showing pictures to the boys and you call her Pumpkin Pie. Can you talk to us about that and about what the boys are saying, what they are wondering?”

DB: “Um…”

JI:” They just every time we talk to somebody, the police or anything, they run up and give us a hug and say, ‘Did they find her yet?’ We always tell them, ‘Not yet, not yet.’ That’s the only thing we know to tell them. Its…”

Reporter: “Can you talk about what’s in your hand here?”

JI: “Um, this is her Barney that she sleeps with every night. She, sometimes, she won’t go to sleep without it. So, um, I’d like to have her back, so she can have her Barney, and her family, her brothers. Just, we need her home.”

Reporter: “Did it look like anything was disturbed in her room? Did anything look out of place, other than her not being there?”

DB: “No. No. It’s like they just walked in and just g, just disappeared.”

JI: “They took her and took all of our phones so we couldn’t call anybody.”

Reporter: “They took your cell phones?”

JI: “Yeah. They took all the phones.”

DB: “They were on the counter in the kitchen. And there was, uh, whenever we, we woke up, I woke up, and he came home and I was, and he said, ‘She’s not in her crib” and I said, “What do you mean she’s not in the crib?’. And I just knew, you know, something was really wrong. We’re running around the house and we’re screaming for her, and she was nowhere, and then I said, “Call 911, call 911,” and he said, “Where are the phones?’ And they weren’t on the counter where I left them, they were gone.”

Reporter: “Did the boys hear anything at all? You said you, you, you had to wake the boys. Did, did they not hear anything coming in the window, or…?”

JI: “Uh, I don’t think so. The window that was open is nowhere near their bedroom, so, I don’t think they heard anything or, they’re both pretty heavy sleepers.”

Reporter: “What on the other side of that window that was left opened? Is that the living room window, the bedroom window?”

DB: “It’s actually the computer room where, it’s an extra living room.”

JI: “Computer room.” [DB is talking over him.]

Reporter: “As another day has passed now, how do you, how do you move forward with police being here, with your lives being…? I mean, have you had any sleep, tell us what you do today.”

DB: “Uh, uh, I’ve had a couple hours, but, um, not much. I mean, I close my eyes and I see her. I can’t… But I mean, we’re just trying to hold it together for, for our boys and for her. Just, you know, stay strong for her, so that we can try to think of anything, or anyone, or, any reason that this might have happened, and we still haven’t, but…”

Reporter: “Are you saying both your phones were taken as well?”

DB: “Yeah, um, three, three were taken. Um, 1 wasn’t even working, and it was sitting up there next to the other ones, I was reprogramming, I mean, all the numbers and all three of them were gone.”

Reporter: “What else was missing from your home? Anything else?”

DB: “We didn’t, we didn’t look, but, I don’t think so.”

JI: “Nothing that we know of.”

DB: “I mean, we called the cops, we ran outside, we waited for them, and you know, he was looking around outside, and I was just, you know, just holding my boys and they were crying and asking ‘What’s going on?’, ‘Where’s she at, why is she gone?’ and I mean , you know, and, the police came and I waved them down, I mean, I didn’t even check to, around the house. I didn’t think to care about any of that, I still don’t.”

Reporter: “Do you remember your last moments with Lisa? I mean, what were you doing? What was it like?”

DB: “Just change her, you know, put fresh clothes on her, and get her ready for bed, and gave her her bottle, and made sure her binky was in her crib in case she needed it, and she sleeps with her Barney, and she sleeps with her GloWorm and her blanket and that was, that was it.”

Reporter: “Are you hopeful that you are going to find her soon?”

DB: “I’m terrified, but I’m trying to be hopeful.”

Reporter: “You folks said that you, you didn’t know anybody that would do this, but did you notice anyone that had, maybe, an unusual interest in your child?”

DB: “I know everybody loves her. I mean, I go to the store and everybody says she’s beautiful, you know, and you, she likes everybody, she’s really playful and she’s, uh, really sweet, and, um, she’ll go to almost anyone. I mean, so I, I mean, anything beyond that, no.”

Reporter: “So, it wouldn’t surprise you that she was picked up without crying?”

JI: “Right.”

DB: “Well, yeah, she was sleeping and you, I mean…” [talking over JI]

JI: “…move her around and she won’t even…(inaudible)”

DB: “Sometimes she cries, it depends on how, how long of sleep she’s had, but, I mean, if you pick her up and you cuddle with her, she probably won’t cry.”

[Varied reporters thanking them for the interview.]

DB: “Thank you for coming out.”

bumping up

10/6/2011 GMA interview with Lisa’s Parents
http://abcnews.go.com/watch/good-mo...D55146700/gma-1006-apple-visionary-steve-jobs

Reporter: “So, so, so, Debbie, try and take us back to the last time you saw Lisa. You put her, you checked in on her around 10:30 Monday night?”

DB: “Um, Yeah. Between the time she went to bed and the time I went to bed, and uh, I gave her her bottle, I, I, I put her to sleep, and uh, that was the last time we seen her.”

Reporter: “And Jeremy, you got home just a few hours later and she just wasn’t there.”

JI: “I returned home from work at around 4 a.m., and windows were open and lights were on, and she was nowhere to be found.”

Reporter: “Right there, that’s so unusual. The window’s open, the lights on. That wouldn’t be normal at all?”

JI: “No, the front door was unlocked, also, so…”

Reporter: “So I know you’ve spent a long time talking to the police. Do you, and wracked your brains. Do you have any idea, any idea of anyone connected to you who might have done this?”

DB: “That’s the worst part, is we don’t, we don’t have a clue.”

JI: “We’ve been going over everything in our minds since this happened, we, we just don’t have any idea.”

[Platitudes from reporter].

Reporter: “You also have two other, uh, children. What have you been able to tell them? How are they handling all this?”

DB: “They, uh, they were doing alright for a little while, uh,they, they cried a little bit. Um, when we, we first noticed she was gone, um, they were crying and asking where she was, and, um, my 8 year old, who’s usually really strong, he, he kinda fell apart, and, where’s, we call her, uh, we call her Pumpkin Pie, and he said, ‘Where’s, where is, Pumpkin Pie, Mom?” And I, I couldn’t tell him.”

Reporter: “Well, we are all praying that whoever took Lisa, brings her back. What do you want to say to that person?”

DB: “Please, she has a family that loves her very much, and just take her somewhere safe. Take her to a church, a hospital, a fire department, just drop her off with somebody and then leave, no questions asked. We just want our baby back.”

bumping up

10/17/2011 - Megyn Kelly interview with parents – Part 2
http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/...-changed-their-story-over-the-past-two-weeks/
MK: “Do you think they came in through that window?”
DB: “Absolutely.”
MK: “Do you think so?”
DB: “Absolutely.”
JI: “I think so.”
MK: “How? Because the screen was pushed off only a small amount.
DB: “Uh-uh.
MK: “Not enough for a body [inaudible].”
DB: “I checked the pictures later, it was off the track.”
JI: “Its popped out of the track, and there’s a spiderweb on it, so it looks like it was pushed in, and then up. Cause the spiderweb was rolled up. “
[At this point, they show a clip from Judge Pirro’s show where she asks them repeatedly if someone could have come through the window, they say no, all three times. I am not including that snip here, because I am trying not to mix interviews together.]
[Long cut away to the talking heads in the newsroom.]
DB: “Oh, it’s so easy to hear the story and say, oh she drank, or, oh she. It’s so easy to say those things, but I know I didn’t do anything. He didn’t do anything. So, there’s a bad guy out there, with my baby. Right now. And those people that are judging me, please just look for her. “
:waitasec:

10/17/2011 - Megyn Kelly interview with parents – Pt. 3
http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/...-questions-caused-her-to-fail-polygraph-test/

MK: “Did you kill little Lisa?”
MK: “Do you believe she’s still alive?”
DB: “Yes. Absolutely.”
MK: “Did you hurt your baby?”
MK: “Would you ever hurt your baby?”
DB: “Absolutely not.”
DB: Do you have any idea who might have been involved in her disappearance?”
MK: “Do you believe that she was kidnapped?”
DB: “Yes. Why else, why else would you take a, a, a ten month old baby?”
MK: “Did you sell your baby?”
DB: Oh, no, no.
DB: “No.
MK: “Do you know anybody, had anybody ever approached you about selling your baby?”
MK: “The police now say that you have quit talking to them. Is that true?”
MK: “Why are they saying that?”
DB: “Because we won’t let them interview our children. Maybe. I mean, they’ve already done…”
MK: “Have they already interviewed the two boys?”
JI: “Yeah.”
DB: “Yeah. Of course.”
MK: “And you’ve just said, no more?”
DB: “Yeah, no more.”
JI: “Right.”
DB: “My kids would know nothing.”

MK: “How far into it did they accuse you?”
DB: “Couple hours.”
MK: “Really?”
DB: “Yeah.”
MK: “Into the first interview?”
DB: “Yeah.”
JI: “Yeah.”
MK: “What did they say?”
DB: “’You did it,’ ‘Where is, where’s she at?’ You know, stuff like that. I can’t really get into that. I don’t wanna affect the investigation, it’s not about clearing my name. “

MK: “Did they do that same thing to you, Jeremy?”
JI: ”Yeah, uh, yeah, they did, very the same thing. They first told me it was her, then later, they told me it was me and that an accident had happened, or, yeah.”
MK: “What about that, because that is one of the theories that people speculate about. That, it’s not that you two hurt your daughter, but maybe she had an accident in that house and then you panicked.”
DB: “That’s what 911 is for. That’s the only answer I have for that. All the ideas that people have on what me or him might have done, or, it’s just sick.”
MK: “The police told you that you had failed a polygraph. And they also told us that you failed it and they said you failed it miserably. Did they tell you what questions you failed?”
DB: “Yes.”
MK: “What questions?”
DB: “Do I know where she’s at?”
MK: “Anything else?”
DB: “No, I don’t remember. I don’t think so.”
MK: “And what did you say to them when they told you that?”
DB: “That’s not possible. I have absolutely no idea where my daughter is. If I knew, she’d be with me.”
MK: “And how did they respond?”
DB: “Called me a bad mother, and said I oughta fess up, pretty much. “
JI: “They keep bringing up the, you know, maybe it was an accident. Maybe you did it during the two hours you were home, and she found out about it later.”
DB: “We’re scared of them, because they’ve scared the crap out of me. I mean, they’ve managed to do a great job at that, so…”
MK: “You could not only have lost your child, you could lose your freedom.”
DB: “Yeah. When I’ve done nothing wrong.”

bumping up

10/18/2011 – Extra Footage from MK’s interview with parents.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...ina-is-wealthy-benefactor-picking-up-the-tab/
MK: “Why haven’t you gotten a lawyer yet? Why are you talking to the police?”
DB: “We don’t need a lawyer. We don’t need one.”

MK: “Aren’t you worried that they’re going to come after you?”
DB: “It’s a possibility, yeah, it’s scary. Um, but, we haven’t got one, up until now because we felt like we didn’t need one. We’ve talked to different people, and stuff like that, but we haven’t retained anybody.”
MK: “Why didn’t you hire a lawyer or go get a lawyer at the moment the police said to you, ‘We think you did it?’”
DB: “Because I thought that that’s part of the investigation. They’re always going to look at the closest family, the people that live there, it, it’s part of the process. I see it on TV. I figured they’re gonna do it and then they’re gonna be done with it and that’s it. So, I, you know, didn’t think I needed one.”
(Video is from 10/18, but I believe it was filmed on 10/16, and I think 10/17 was the day that Tacopina made his grand entrance.)
interesting they lawyered up on the 8th.... :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back