Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one I feel where I fear that we as SAR failed miserably.... Oriah, if you are on here, I remember the countless hours on the phone at 2 am talking about this issue in this case, what do we do for the next one?

Whether it is her or not, I hope that it brings closure to those who loved this person.

Waiting impatiently.

BBM:

NO!! You and Oriah put your heart and soul into what you do! You are both appreciated.

Agreed truth the media has blundered this case time after time, so....

Thanks for the kind words, Oriah and I both felt very strongly about a close radius and even had our own search some of it, sadly though the main SAR groups really believed they had "cleared" a whole lot of areas that I and Oriah never felt were, but it was way too big of a job. I'm realistic and know that the few of us couldn't have covered that amount of ground, but very frustrated by yet another SAR operation where that critical area may not have been cleared.

Time will tell, either way it is really something that needs to be dealt with going fwd as I could write out a rather lengthy list of MP who were later found within that red zone...

I know how frustrated you all must feel. But the fault really lays squarely somewhere else. And hopefully they will meet the hand of justice very soon.

(Am bringing over this post of my mapping done earlier in the case and added info/details to it just now.. lemme know whatcha think?)

Here's a little mapping I did with times and info.. Monday.December.27.2010

*(A)- WSI in Snyder {SA work} 6:00am- Adkins arrives at WSI in Snyder

6:10am- Adkins immediately leaves WSI without a word He now claims from WSI he drove to grandmas in Dunn..distance from WSI to Dunn is 18mins..That would roughly put him in Dunn at..

*(B)- city of Dunn where Grandma lives 6:38am- According to Shawn per BILLIE "they" didn't answer the door at grandmas.. Shawn leaves Dunn and goes to Big Spring via continuing down 208 to the Interstate 20 junction..Also there needs to be an allotted amount of time for SA to park..go to door..and knock..not get an answer..return to car..and back on 208(Id guess 5-10mins..so we'll tack on 7mins allotted for this)With I20 being roughly 15mins from Dunn+the 7mins allotted time for grandmas stop..He'd be arriving at I20 junction around 6:50am{*note I20 is right there near Billies home}...

*(C)- Interstate 20/280 junction 6:50am-Shaun heads on I20 towards Big Spring.. From the I20 junction to Big Spring is approx. 48mins..

*(D)- Big Spring

**Additionally of note is that after Shawn's phone was pinging from location C (which according to affidavit Shawn's phone was pinging from the residence where Hailey was home alone) from 6:38am-6:56am..after the 6:56am ping the cell phone is shut down/battery removed from 6:56am-9:38am when it then begins pinging from location D (moms home in Big Spring) .. Shawn's cell phone continued to ping this location from 9:38am-2:30pm at which time Shawn left his mom's home en route back home to CCity.

I'll attach the google map for reference..with each corresponding with A..B..C..D on google maps..
Shawns%20Timeline%20map.jpg

M y own personal thoughts are this.. using the above times and routes as reference I believe that Shawn Adkins arrived back at the home in CCity at some point AFTER 6:38am.. as we know Hailey was at home, alone, sleeping in on a day of her Christmas Break.. Shawn Adkins at 6:56am powered down and removed the battery to his Verizon Blackberry cell phone.. that gives Shawn ALMOST TWO FULL HOURS to do something to Hailey and have been on the road to Big Spring by at the latest 8:50am which would have him in Big Spring when his phone began pinging from there at 9:38am(48min drive time from Billie's home in CCity to his mom's home in Big Spring) .. and then of course as we know Shawn‘s cell phone would continuing pinging this location at moms in Big Spring from 9:38am-2:30pm.. obviously an overly abundant amount of time available within this time frame to have disposed of Hailey's body a mere 1mile from his momma's home...

(This is but a theory of my own personal opinion and in this particular theory it is Shawn Adkins, alone who is responsible for Hailey’s death and disposal of her little body.. I will say that I am in no way adamant that he is the sole perp.. and do very much have theories that very much not only include Billie but have her equally as culpable..the above theory however only includes Shawn and my main point is to show that it IS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE AND FITS WITH THE FACTS OF THE CASE THAT WE KNOW[IE. times, locations referenced on map/timeline above]… at this time its just an opinion/theory of mine.. feel free to add/subtract/edit to any part you may disagree with:)

ETA:
{In the post of my original mapping I was using Shawn Adkins claim of having arriving in Big Spring before 8am as one of the points of the timeline.. in the updated timeline/mapping I switched OUT the IMO unreliable claim of arrival time BEFORE 8am and I replaced it with IMO a much more reliable source of cell phone pings which place him in Big Spring 9:38am..AGAIN THIS IS A PERSONAL OPINION/THEORY USING THE KNOWN FACTS, TIMES, LOCALES.. I AM NOT CLAIMING IT AS FACT;)
}

Mummification is preservation. I think this is great news (under the circumstances, I mean).

Not as good as fresh. But better than just skeletal. This gives me hope that there will be evidence to tell us what happened and who is responsible.

In most small towns, there is not a ME office. The funeral homes are the only ones that can legally transport the body. I am sure there has to be paperwork for them to do so. Might be the case here.

I agree. The "cities" in West Texas aren't very big, and aren't well equipped and/or trained for these types of situations.

Also, I have an acquaintance in the funeral industry who has related to me how strict OSHA requirements are. I won't go into detail but there are several steps (non destructive) that must be taken before transporting a body to ensure the safety of workers and the public.

It does not make sense that they would go to the funeral home first before an autopsy. I'm thinking that the FBI may have contracted with the funeral home to move the human remains to Terrant County for the autopsy.

This is what I found on the Terrant County website.

Today, the Office boasts an array of state-of-the-art laboratories including the original but expanded Forensic Toxicology, Histology and Human Identification laboratories.

Mummification is preservation. I think this is great news (under the circumstances, I mean).

Not as good as fresh. But better than just skeletal. This gives me hope that there will be evidence to tell us what happened and who is responsible.

I completely agree with you and was thinking the same thing. I think there could still be DNA under nails or vaginally. I think they will be able to tell cause of death. I am very hopeful for good results and thankful for the mummification.jmo

HLN: FBI processing remains. Police believe it's Hailey. NG will cover case tonight.

No, that makes no sense to me. Seems like it messes up the chain of custody.

The are sending the body to Fort Worth...or Tarrant Co for the autopsy (?), so the only reason I can of is for IDing....isn't BD and SA on their way back...or there already? ??? Just guessing,....

I was off for about 3 hours so I'm catching up. Is the mummification how the body was described? I do believe that she, her body, was hidden somewhere and then dumped here. The POI is/are so much of a macabre personality that it is possible in my mind there was a 'Norman Bates' thing going on. :banghead:

The are sending the body to Fort Worth...or Tarrant Co for the autopsy (?), so the only reason I can of is for IDing....isn't BD and SA on their way back...or there already? ??? Just guessing,....

That is just sick if they ask Billie and SA to help identify her. I hope they have the decency to get her father to do that.

I was off for about 3 hours so I'm catching up. Is the mummification how the body was described? I do believe that she, her body, was hidden somewhere and then dumped here. The POI is/are so much of a macabre personality that it is possible in my mind there was a 'Norman Bates' thing going on. :banghead:

:what: Oh gawd......you are right....or something equally as disturbing.

That is just sick if they ask Billie and SA to help identify her. I hope they have the decency to get her father to do that.

Billie won't show any emotion because she probably already knows that it is Hailey. :moo:

video on right side of this page: http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/

Just had a thought after watching the video and seeing what is left of the caution tape and the fact that investigating the disposal site concluded so quickly........One, the mummified remains must have been all intact because investigators did not have to comb the area searching for remains, in other words, bones were not scattered as in Caylee's case. Two, (more like a question) would wrapping the body in something like sheets from a bed help the mummification process and also kept the remains intact?......jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member